Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5601-5650 of 14056

hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
ive been good. you know bored with school obsessed with tv. same old same old lol! when does this world cup thing end? if US wins at the end, its the end of the world im telling you!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
I have a right to be depressed DD! USA are higher up in our group in the world cup than England at the moment! talk about embarrasing
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
you made me laugh:))

if US wins at the end, its the end of the world im telling you!

i dont know in a month or so i think....
I don't think USA will win! If they end up playing against Brazil or Germany they have no chance!
hace más de un año AnnaSmiley said…
big smile
hello ^^

so, you just add people here or what? :)
there is s/t so strange going on. USA tied up in both their games? hello weirdness!!! i mean they were even supposed to win their last game but the "winning goal" was not counted or s/t. there is a conspiracy i know it!
i wouldn't know about that Sara..haven' seem them playing....maybe....nothing is fair anymore...
big smile
Yeah they should have won that game. But it was funny because I was so glad it wasn't accepted because I thought England were gonna win their game. I actually thought they cared, but half the team on Friday looked like they didn't give a shit and the other half looked worn out. Great team spirit! lol XD

Hey Anna XD
smirk
hm.

katie15, um, Serbia is not that good & it won against Germany :]
soccer is sometimes pure luck!
Lau... Germany lost against Serbia, France are are crap, England don't care... MOST of the "2nd rate teams" are actually doing better than ppl have expected.:/ The world's gone mad! lol
I know that's what I've just said lol
im telling you its a conspiracy! the same thing happened w/ the white sox in baseball many years ago. they lost the world series on purpose. so i think the same here. england is losing on purpose and for some reason the US is suddenly in the lead. im telling u the government is now gonna come after me now that ive discovered their secret! oh man ive been watching too much prison break!
laugh
yes. but Serbia lost against Ghana, so nothing is sure :)
hopefully, we'll win against Australia and we will be the runner ups :D lol.
lol. USA aren't winning the group at the moment, but if the group ends like it is now, with USA runners up, then they are going to have to face GERMANY ROFL. They have NO chance. Ha!
big smile
check this out....will you help me

link
Germany and Australia are supposed to be the best two teams in that group... don't really know what will happen..
big smile
yes they are doing so much better it's insane lol
laugh
so, we will face the winners from the C group :D

who is winning over there? ^^

England are supposed to be the best in their group, because the other three teams are second rate but guess what? At the moment they are in third place unless they win their match on Wednesday which I think is highly doubtful. Slovenia is topping ours at the moment and USA is in second place, then UK, then Algeria.
big smile
we have a chance. if we win against Australia, we're the 2nd ones :)
So basically, if we win and USA lose or draw their match, we win the groups, however if we win and they win then we become runners up. If we lose or draw we are out.
big smile
I'm going to record the England match lol because it's on in the middle of the day so no one will be watching it in my house... so if they win I will watch it and if they lose I won't.. I will also recond the USA match and if they lose or draw and England won their match then I will watch it XD
worried
yes :D

we just have to win against Australia, cause they played 1:1 against Ghana :)

although, if Serbia is the runner up, we will face Slovenia. no?
Not sure yet. Like I said it depends on the games on Wednesday. Things can change, there are still chances for UK, USA and Slovenia. Algeria definately won't get through.
kiss
i have to go....House is on tv....finally something good today

Bye-Bye
kiss
Yeah I have to go too.

Bye Girls♥
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Anyone on?
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
Julia, are you still here?
Yeah I am , are you watching the match Cintia?
last edited hace más de un año
angelic
YES! I decided to be a 'normal' person.. haha
But I'm not as angry as you seem to be. I actually thought it was kinda funny all the fighting. (don't kill me, please) :)
LOL, I won't kill you, I just think that what that FDP referee did to Kaka was sooooo unfair and I was really angry and swearing a LOT!
haha.. while you were swearing a LOT I was laughing a LOT! I'm glad I decided to watch the game :P
But seriously, that referee sucks, he made mistakes that favored both sides.. haha
wink
I know! I'm glad that we are now classified and that match is over!
All I want is that they top their group and get to the quarter-final, so I don't have to work on the day of that match.. haha cause if they play at 11 am our time I dont need to work the whole day :)
But I really don't care if we're gonna win the title or not..
smile
LOL! I see your not into football! hahha
LOL! Deff not! I don't get all the obsession, tbh.
But when it comes to the world cup, it gets worse.. people go crazy and forget everything else :/ It's like the world can end as long as we win the cup..
Plus, our team is not even that good..
wink
Oh.. and besides, I've seen them win the cup twice already.. it gets old.. haha
You're still here? We should probably talk about something else.. ;)
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys! what's up!
Hey Klea! I don't think we've talked before..
How are you?
smile
Hey guys sorry, I was studying...
Julie plec just retweeted two fan videos. guess what they were about? uh....DELENA! she is such a delena shipper!!! and one of them that she retweeted was this famous one that i love so much link
^ really! that is SO cool...she IS totally delena lmaoo and that vid is like famous...i wonder if ian and nina has seen it lmao!
heart
That's why I love Julie!
she is the best hopefuly she'll write awesome delena scenes for season 2!
Hope so!!
Is anyone still on?
hace más de un año jendelena said…
OMGGG GUYS Delena is freakin epic Julie Plec loves this video HAAAA BOOM Delena FTW<<<<< link
TVD. This is the season of soul mates. What's yours?

^^^ julie tweeted THAT!....oh god hopegully she doesn't mean it's all about stelena...i will be mad!!!!
i read that too klea. wth does she mean about it being a season of soul mates? im getting nervous cause usually stelena is associated with being soul mates even though we all know the true soul mates are damon and elena---SOUL ETERNAL MATES!