Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 14056

hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
i'm so sad.....they made 1-1 it looks bad....

hi Katie
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Hey Lau! Awww at least they played like they actually gave a crap unlike f***** England. Urghhh. They deserved to be booed. If I had been there I would have booed too. It's obvious they won't get through, and when they come back I hope everyone throws rotten fruit at them. They were an embarrassment.
^^ omg lauri i know!!!!! i was mad u don;t even know!! and we had So many chances to score ...and we didn't!!!
but did u know the referee was from paragauy...who are in the samew group as italy...hint hint....he is biased!!!
Sorry to hear that Katie

We have to win the next game otherwise is bye bye World Cup:(
So do England. Drew both games. If they want to win the groups they have to win the game on wednesday {which I'm recording and watching IF they win} and USA have to loose their game. However, if England win and USA win, USA top the groups and England are runners up. Or if England lose they are out.

And Lau, Italy won last time anyway! I am a strong believer in let everyone have a chance to have the world cup! lol
if we do not win thurdsday against slovenia...we are done:( then who will i root for cause it surley will not be USA rofl...maybe brazill? but come on italy!
Klea, Italy are playing Slovakia, England are playing Slovenia LOL.
other way around ROFL!...they confuse me
Me too LOL. I was confused because Slovakia were playing Paraquay before and I was like, isn't Slovakia in England's group? And then my brother had to tell me LOL.
no Katie they didn't won they made another draw:(
haha too many countrys to keep track of!...did u see that new zelend were so happy it was tie....they were stalling at the end and i'm like um ok bud the games a frkin draw just cause u got one point does not mean ur gonna win in that group...i mean seriosuly you in like 75th place and italy is like 5th lmaoo don;t get too extied new zelend....let's see if u can beat parguay...mhmhhh!
big smile
Lau, I think Italy is still doing better than England. At the moment England are third in their group and USA is 2nd. Italy is 2nd in their group at the moment.

Klea, don't get too cocky. All the first class teams this year haven't done as well as they should and all the second rate teams are doing BETTER then ppl expect.

I'm most excited for the Brazil vs Portugal match XD
last edited hace más de un año
i'm so praying right now::))
France has been really shocking as well. They are supposed to be a really good team and they have in the past but this year...they are as bad, if not worse than England.
yeah true!! enland is good too tho....i'm excited for brazil vs ivory coast!....2 REALLY good teamns...anyway..gtg i;m going to the pool! bye lauri!..bye kaite!
I personally hate France since 4 years ago so good riddance but yes it was shocking that they sucked this year:)))
Cyahh Klea!

That's what's so annoying! England are a good team but you wouldn't think that after the last match. I can't remember a time they have been booed off before! Serves them right! But when England are out everyone here I know is supporting Brazil second.
kiss
bye Klea
yes Brazil is everyones favorite.....not mine....well if Italy and England are out than i don't have a favorite anymore *cries*
No team will top my hate list more than Portugal does.

And btw, where do you want the world cup 2018 to be held? The choices are England, Spain/Portugal joint bid, USA, Russia and Netherlands/Belgium joint bid?
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Heyy I'm back!
I don't support Brazil. Honestly, after England I don't really care much about the other teams. But I sorta like Italy for winning the last world cup because the ppl they played against I didn't want to win...
big smile
Hey Julia! XD
laugh
England Duh!
That's the spirit Katie

Go England and Italy!!!!
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey Katie! How are you??
What are you guys talking abou? World Cup??
big smile
I'm glad everyone wants it to be held in England XD I really want it to be here, because then I can go to some games. One of the main football stadiums is Old Trafford, so it would be easy for me to see some XD
Yeah the world cup lol. Sorry, it's just the world cup is in my head a lot at the moment with England doing crap. They really are putting shame on the country. It makes me feel so bad for all the English ppl that have gone to support our team and they aren't even trying. Half looked tired in the last match while the other half looked like they didn't care. Not to mention everywhere I go at the moment everyone has England flags in shops, on houses, on cars etc... I just feel it's an embarrassment.
Yes Julia:)) these days It's all about the World Cup:)
Girls i have to eat dinner....se ya later....
laugh
Lau, I'm going support Italy when England are dropped ;) Them or Brazil. My dad wins some money if Brazil win rofl
kiss
Cyahh Lau XD
hace más de un año chairbuck12 said…
hey everyone! :)
big smile
Hey Christy XD
Hey! OMG I love your avatar! It's sooooo gorgeous! :D
big smile
Yeah I got it from the Tonnie spot XD
Well its awesome.....I was gone for a week, did I miss anything exciting?? haha.
laugh
Nope. I have just been pissed off because of the world cup lol.
angry
I'v seen the news its all depressing here

The French are mocking us for another draw:( i hate them so much!!!
French are mocking you?! Urghhh.:/ They have no right to really mock do they, they don't even have a chance to get into the next stage rofl
yeah tell me about it....look at your own team 1st!!!! 4 year resentment i guess:(

hope will win against Slovakia
Me too... and I hope England win against Slovenia, but I don't have my hopes set high :(
this sucks for both of us:(
Yeah.:/ Italy and England...two really good teams, not playing to their potential. Hopefully we will be both happy this time next week because our teams are through...
i'm falling into a depression right now:)) its all so sad its Sunday(nothing to do ) its rainy outside its all boring and now this.....God i miss tvd,gg,house,lost:((
Lost the most....yesterday i watched the finale again and again tears came out i just can't control it:((
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
Hey katie and lau! dont be sad. ur teams might be really bad right now but my team- THE YANKEES are winning! yay go for a winning team! sorry im sure thats now what u want to hear right now lol!
I'm happy for you Sara .at least one of us is happy....How've you been?
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
oh gosh im trying to write a lab report but its so boring. i cant focus and write about stupid frequencies when there is a yankee game going on!