Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5201-5250 of 14056

hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
Waves...I'm sure none of us want you to leave and like you said you wanna make peace.
Hey...I remember I suggested a peace treaty ages ago!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
Wave....idk....if your already set on Bamon and Stelena its gonna be hard considering were 2 to 1
hace más de un año WavelovesLogan said…
@ Sunbathe: I don't blame you, I know actaully what you are talking about. I hate those fans who get all crazy over their ship, it's not that serious!
A peace treaty sounds like a very good idea!
So Waves tell me...why does Bamon appeal to you so much?
I really want to hear from a normal-chilled-controled Bamon fan that wont explode when a Delena shipper asks...
So do explain please!
hace más de un año katie15 said…
big smile
@WavelovesLogan: Watch this video and read the article, then your mind will probably be changed ;)

link
hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
haha resha! i would like to know too!
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Katie, apparently I'm not leaving for another half-hour ish. So I'm here til then. :)
Um... let's see my friend the reason I like Bamon is because of their natural,tense burning chemisrty that lights up every time they are on the screen. I'm not going to say that DE has no chemstry, which is not true at all. They do and I respect that, but I really like how Damon and Bonnie bicker all the time, that strangely appeals to me...lol, I'm very weird!
big smile
Yayyy I'm glad Nicole :))
@ katies15: I will watch it now;)
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
@WavelovesLogan: What's your real name? XD
To be honest Waves...and I'm not saying this because I love Delena so much (im actually a very open minded person) I just don't see the chemistry between Damon and Bonnie. I guess we watch the same show in two completely different kind of ways!
bickering:)) just like House and Cuddy lol

who watches house md?
@ katie15: It's Waverly but I prefer to be called Wave. And, yes I watched the video and it was surprisely good and touching.
Waves have you read the books? If you have...didn't shadow souls reach out to? Im sorry if this sounds like Im trying to "convert" you into a DE Shipper.
heart
my favorite D/E vid is this one:
^^ hey waves....what's ur favorite delena scene!
Hey, i'm not mad that you don't see the chemistry i respect your opinion. I'm a very open minded person too, and maybe we do watch the show in two different ways! But's that's alright my friend;)
Speaking of the books, I'm so disappointed that Midnight is not being published next month. :(
@ x|X|xrsb|x|x: No, I'm not mad at all, like I said I'm a very open minded person!
Waves...you should read this article called "why damon and elena belong together- de vs se" by MissDK I got my friend who was a Bamon and Stelena shipper and got on board to the Delena Ship. Sorry again if this sounds like Im trying to "convert" you!
Tell me about it Sunbathe, I'm so disappointed:(
big smile
Me too Nicole. I'm gutted. I have to wait agessss now :(

Waves, {I love that name XD} I'm glad that at least a Bamon fan can admit that video is AMAZING. That is one of my favourite DE videos :))
wave-have you read the books?
Resha, I've already posted the link LOL.
Waves...my name is Resha...its kind of a bother and a pain typing out my username! The main focus is supposed to be the RSB which are my initials and the xIXIx are just there to look pretty!
Same Katie. I really wanted to read it over the summer while I'll have more time, so I could read it fast and discuss it with everyone here. :/
big smile

girls change of topic.....who here watches pretty little liars raise their hands and if so who do you ship??
Ohhhh...I didnt know that...sorry. Neway it was a sick article! and best of all MissDk promised more Delena articles for the summer!
Huh? Never heard of it!
Lol, I will. Hahah! I guess it's mine turn to try to convert you guys. There's a Damon/bon nie/Dean video on the bamon spot, I don't know how to post it here. But, anyway it's really good, should check it out!
family ties on tonight!....who's watching!
I haven't watched it Lau. I will try when I have time though.
Hey Resha, I like the name, cute!
I am Lau. I've only seen bits and pieces(most of) the episodes, but plan on watching the full ones soon.
My icon is my ship... Aria and Ezra! :D
I am Lau. I've only seen bits and pieces(most of) the episodes, but plan on watching the full ones soon.
My icon is my ship... Aria and Ezra! :D
big smile
Who's excited for Brazil to play Portugal on the 25th? Me me me!! XD
I watched only the first five minutes of pretty little liars, I had to leave. But, it was pretty good, going to watch the next ep.
Is anyone planning on watching The Gates?
@katie15: I'm a huge Brazil fan! They better win the world cup! Brazil all the way baby! whhhhhhooooo!
Nicole check this out....im falling in love:))
@sunbathe: I am, I love vampires!
Thankz Waves! Brazil and Portugal...hahaha thats funny...my friend supports Brazil all the way buh shes from Portugal!!!
Katie.....me me me did you see today Mexico-France.....Mexico won!!!im so happy...
Love it Lau!
They've already had so many hot moments in only 2 episodes. ♥
Waves, I'm all for England, as they're like my team lol, but they haven't had a good start.:/ I really can't wait to watch Brazil vs Portugal though because they are both really good teams. Hopefully Brazil will win, I hate Portugal, they always cheat.
I do too, Wave.
Minus the Twilight vampires, though.
If you think that's funny then get this... I'm from the USA, lol!
i think i might give the Gates a try:)

haha Resha that is funny lol