Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 14056

hace más de un año epicdelena4ever said…
yeah i am lol...watching gilmore girls loL!
hace más de un año Nibylandija said…
heart
Hello, girls! :) How are you?
Anyone? ;P
hace más de un año katie15 said…
Yeah I'm still here :)) I was watching Greece vs Nigera :))
^^ yeah that's bs kaite greece is winning!.i don;t like greece lmao
Oh, yeah! I`ve seen Greece vs Nigera while I was in the kitchen. It was 1:1 back then. :)

Btw, how's the weather in your countries? xD
laugh
They won that match. And earlier South Korea were thrashed by Argentina 4-1 lol
laugh
Anna, it is freaking roasting here. I had to go to college before and I walk to and from college and it takes 30 minutes both ways and I nearly died because of the heat. I was sweating like mad, as much as you want to know that rofl
hace más de un año Madelayna said…
hey girls! haha the weather's pretty cool =D
big smile
hey girls! haha the weather's pretty cool =D

Yeah, it is, haha! Hey, Magda! :))
last edited hace más de un año
laugh
Here it is really hot. I think this is the hottest summer we have had in ages lol
Hey Ania and Kate! so what are you talking about? :))
today's not that hot as it was a few days ago (seriously, everything was literally burning outside haha)
laugh
Not much. Conversation actually started just before you got here. But I just said I had watched the Greece vs Nigera match.

But the match I really can't wait to see is Brazil vs Portugal. Eeep it's so exciting XD I'm not watching my own country play because I don't have much faith in them after their crap start.
Magda, that is what it is like today. Everything is literally burning and I've lost track of how many drinks I've had. lol
tongue
Wow, Katie. I can only imagine it. xD We actually had days like that, but it was a while ago and now the weather is..bearable [at least in Cracow..right,Magda? :D]

BUT. the sun's literally hurting my eyes atm and nothing can stop it. >_<"
I know I'm in the minority but when they sun gets too hot I hate it. I suppose it's being used to Manchester weather lol
yeah I love the weather the way it is right now...too hot is really tiring for me =D and yeahh Ania the sun's hurting my eyes right now, too!
Anno, do you live in Cracow? :>>
wink
oh, well. i`m not that much into football, but still.. most of my classmates are all about it, if you know what i mean, so i make it up when i`m at school. ;P
Katie, me too! I don't like when it's too hot, either. It's not nice anymore, it's exhausting! :P
heart
YEAH, THAT`S RIGHT, MAGDA. :D Cracow in here!
I'm not a big lover of football either. But for some reason I always think the world cup is interesting lol
EXHAUSTING! that`s a perfect word, girls. ;p
hey guys!
smile
Hi, Klea!
whoaa I didn't know!
we're in the same city, how awesome is it? =D
And I don't have much to say about football either, as I'm in the middle of the session (I'm not sure if this term exists in english lol) and I'm not really updated xD
hey, Nibylandija! what's up
If you say you love England, whether you watch the world cup or not, I will love you forever lol XD

Apparently there are people that hate England the most?! Why?! :O
laugh
I'm really fine, thanks. It's only one week left and..HOLIDAYS! ;D

Btw, you can call me Anna. :))

---

Magda, I thought I did mention before. :D May I ask where/what do you study?
kaite i love england haha i want to go there so bad lol! i love british accents! idk why
wink
I actually do love England,Katie. My dad works there, so I`ve been visiting him a lot [it`s London mainly] and tbh, I fell in love with this place so easily. I haven`t been in Manchester, tho. Shame on me! :(
heart
A BRITISH ACCENT? TELL ME ABOUT IT. I FLOVEEEE IT.*___*
Ania, we talked about it, but as far as I remember you didn't (or maybe there's something wrong with my memory xD). I study spanish philology at UJ xD I say-don't go there! haha at least if you want to stay mentally healthy :P (I also thought I mentioned it before haha)
I also love english accents! and I'd love to see London one day! xD

Aww,, I love how I really want to go to America so bad, and some Americans want to come to the UK so bad XD

And I love American accents, but a lot of ppl I know think it's weird :O I love American and Austalian accents. I'm watching Big Brother at the moment and there is an Auzzie in there and I want to win, because he is hot, his accent is hot, and he is just the best housemate XD

And English accents aren't that interesting lol.
american accents??? so boring lMAO!
laugh
Aww I'm glad you guys love our accent XD rofl. There are actually different English accents though lol, so ppl can tell whereabouts in the UK you are from.

I've been to London and I'm going again soon, but I don't like how it is really overpopulated and soooo busy and expensive. Manchester is better ;)

And apparently it is cheaper in America for things than in the UK? And you have gigantic burgers rofl
laugh
I also want to see NYC so badly!<3
laugh
British ones are boring!
big smile
Me too Anna XD

But I'm going to Florida for 3 weeks next year and that is the other place I've always wanted to go XD
smile
British people are SOOO polite. that`s another thing that got me.
big burgers ROFL!!!!.....i am watching the delena rain scene and if u looks REALLY CLOSEY at there hands on the umbrella he's stroking her fingers LMAOOOO!XD
big smile
Anna, I was told that ppl thought we were rude. :((

And Klea, I think the rain scene is one of the best moments for Delena for Season one XD
laugh
i do agree,Katie. the australian accent is hot!xD but in general i prefer yours. :P

---

Magda, UJ? you`re ambitious! i like it. i`ve thought about studying english there like i said before when we talked. BUT. we`ll see. ;)
laugh
What is the big obession with British accents? rofl
surprise
Anna, I was told that ppl thought we were rude. :((

WUUUT? i don`t think so! i guess those people who say such things have never met any of you in RL or sth.. ;/

i have no doubts anyway.
they sound so cool! i think that is why lol at least to me anyway
yeah it sounds really cool! but it's hard to understand sometimes-there's no way I watch Skins without subtitles xD
laugh
Rofl, that's because there are so many swear words and some of the nicknames for stuff in Skins lol.
smile
SKINS!

GAAAH. i really need to start watchin' this show ASAP.<3
Ania, yeahh I'm ambitious^^ or maybe WAS would a be a better word here xD my ex roomate is studying english but not at UJ (UP) and I think it's pretty cool xD