Damon & Elena damon & elena fans foros chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 14056

hace más de un año katie15 said…
They sound like good options too XD What universities do you want to go to? Any I might know? lol because I know some USA ones that are quite famous lol.

You know there are two Manchester unis here that have Manchester in the title and they are both REALLY popular for people all over the country. But I think I should have more of a chance of getting in because I'm a manc rofl XD
hace más de un año Sunbathe said…
Probably none that you've heard of... You probably know of all the Ivy League schools, but there's no way that I would ever get into any of those.
I'm going to apply to Georgetown University where I really want to go, but I doubt I'll get in there either. It's my reach school.

Yeah I'm sure you have a better chance since you're from around there. :)
big smile
Nope. The grades for the Manchester universities are really high, nearly as high as the top universities in the country because they are so popular.:/

But I don't want to go to a Manchester one anyway, I want to go to a university that I probably wouldn't know anyone because it's like a fresh start. The one I want to go to is called Central Lancashire University {Uclan ppl call it} and it isn't a top league one either. But I really want to go there. I can't wait to visit it XD But it's like 2hrs away from where I live.

And Georgetown is a top name for a uni lol XD I'm sure you will get in XD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
Anyone on?
I know what you mean Katie. I mean I'll miss all of my high school friends and my routine there... but I'm SO excited to go college, and meet all new people. Especially guys that I'm finally attracted to! Most high school boys just don't cut it for me... they're too immature.

Just like you I'm probably not going to go to a top tier school either. I've toured one school that isn't even a University, but rather a State college but still I loved it there so much. :)

I really like Georgetown because it's in DC and I absolutely LOVE that city. I hope I'll get in, but I doubt it. I get good grades but not good enough to beat top competitors.
hace más de un año DeanandDamon said…
hey nicole! where have u applied to for college? im telling u that college is so much better than high school!
I haven't applied anywhere yet. I'm just touring right now and applying in the fall. I believe you that it's so much better! :D
oh so you have one more year of high school? so wat career are u gonna choose? ur touring the US trying to find a school? hahaha have u been to ny yet?
I'm not sure about a career yet either? :/
What do you study?

Haha well I'm not touring the US to find a school... just looking at schools around-ish where I live. I haven't been to NY yet though

I got Secret Circle today. :)
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
hi girls:D
Im going for Speech Therapy. Well are you planning to apply to nyu or s/t? lol! i mean wat schools wud u apply to here in ny?
YOU DID NOT! u really got the secret circle!!! wow i think ur the first one to get that book from e/o ive been pleading with. so far some girls got dark visions, the nightworld and forbidden game but no one has tried secret circle and i dont know why cause its awesome!
I wasn't really planning on it, but it's always a possibility because it's far away but still close enough. I don't really know of any schools there. Where do you go?

I did. :)
I bought Dark Visions, finished reading that, and lent it to a friend. And then I was at the library today and saw Secret Circle which made me think of your pleas to get it, so I did!

Hi Lau, how are you?
first of all- hey lau! second of all, i go to brooklyn college. third of all yay ur spreading dark visions to ur friends! i want lj smith to be more famous than smeyer! hahaha im so glad ur remembered my pleas. u wont regret it. im pretty picky wen it comes to books. and while its not perfect, its much better than a lot of young adult books out there. ill be the first one to admit that the return trilogy (vampire diaries) isnt even as good as the original. but im telling you, the secret circle was the first book i read of lj smith and i got so hooked after that!
That's cool. :) I'm most likely going to go to UMASS Amherst, but we'll see.

L.J Smiths writing is so much better than Smeyers!
I liked the return trilogy, but I agree that LJ's earlier writing was much better. Her new books have a little too much detail, and it makes them really confusing.
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
im going to the pll to do some picks:)) brb
DD you study speech therapy? :O
she just isnt the same anymore. ive even notice in her new book in the series "the nightworld", she writes differently. maybe its b/c shes trying to write a 600 page book wen her books just used to be like 200 pages each. idk but i still think shes much better than a lot of authors out there who are trying to be the next smeyer! gross!
laugh
And Nicole I just read your comments about meeting new hot guys XD I know what you mean, most of the guys at my college are not hot lol.
big smile
I think Richelle Mead is one of the best authors XD
yes katie i do! i dont know y i chose that field but i just did! haha too late to go back now! but if any of you guys need help in ur speech, im ur girl!
laugh
For some reason I imagined you to be the type of girl to do English literature or something lol XD
tongue
wat has richelle mead written? and have u guys read any of jodie picoult's books! i mean the way she writes keep you reading. you cant stop im serious. shes an amazing writer! and her books are so good!
I know, I agree! The YA authors that have been publishing books lately have been crap. They're all trying to write books like Twilight so they can have the same fame that Smeyer has. It makes me sad. :(

Haha Katie yeah it's awful. :(
There needs to be more men like Ian in the world!
wat are u talking about me? me doing english literature? i mean i enjoy writing fiction rather than boring essays but to do it as a profession just doesnt seem realistic. maybe one day ill become a famous author and you'll see my books everywhere. there will be a big fat cactus on every cover!
i still think the guys i see in real life are such geeks or they are just really ugly! sigh if only the guys from tv really look like that in real life!
LMAO Sara XD I can just imagine going into Waterstones and seeing "The Scactus series by DD" rofl

And Richelle Mead has written Vampire Academy series, which I think is amazing. Much better than the TVD book series...
hace más de un año xIXIxRSBxIXIx said…
HELLO!!!
laugh
Yeah I think your right Sara about English... and yeah there are a lot of geeky boys LOL. Some of my friends that were boys were either geeks, just weird or emos rofl
I hope when you become a famous author and write books with cacti on the cover, you dedicate them to all of us and send us autographed copies! I'll be expecting it!

I agree DD... most guys are. But a select few aren't! Unfortunately, they're all out of my age range right now since they're in their 20s and 30s, and I'm only 17. D:
laugh
One of my friends thinks Taylor Launter is better looking than Ian Somerhalder. Urghhh lol.
Mums gonna become a writer?
I can see it now...her name in lights "Stactus By DD-an original love story" "Dedicated to all my Delena's"
Your friend is crazy!
of course ill remember u guys! ill dedicate my books to all my delena buddies! hahaha!!! and when you stand on line to get an autograph from me, i will be more than happy to take a picture with you. lol! oh gosh the guys i like now and im talking about celebrity crushes are the ages 31, 38, 40 and 30 s/t! what is wrong with me! i just cant go for guys like zac efron and justin beiber.
laugh
I know right Nicole XD

And no, Sara is going to dedicate it just for me ;D rofl
I hate both Zac and Justin with a passion.
Haha I'm the same way. Guys in their 30s are just so much more sexy than guys my age! High school boys are just bleh. I think I have a serious problem xD
laugh
Taylor is the hugest nose I've ever seen.
hey resha btw! and yes it will be the most beautiful love story you've ever read. oh dont forget my next series, "20 different ways to murder Stefan Salvatore!"
laugh
High school boys all have acne rofl
HAHA! I will be the first one in line to buy that book!
laugh
I really want to read that Stefan series DD! rofl... what next "20 ways to make a Cactus fall in love with you"?
taylor lautner is so overrated! and you have all these cougars drooling over him. gross! and dont get me started on rob patz! i mean if i ever was confused by ppl's tastes...
You should write a novel about Stefan and Cactus's lovechild. ;)
Resha, I actually do say high school!
Rob and Taylor ruin Twilight. If Ian was playing Edward then I would consider watching and loving it ;D Oh and changing who plays Bella.
Really?
Oh well, my bad!!!
So, im the only one here that says secondary?
Well that sucks!
and for my next series, "What to do when that brooding forehead is stalking you!" this is important for all young girls to read!
Yeah, kirsten steweret cant act!!! She ruins twilight 4 me!!!
big smile
Well I said secondary a lot when I was actually there in my gay uniform acting like a bod with my tie nearly reaching the floor and my ruck sack that nearly knocked ppl out, but now I've left, I usually say high school XD
oh guys these are great ideas. stactus' love child, how to make a cactus fall in love with you!!! lol! and im glad ian does not play edward. i dont want him to associate w/ that awful series!