csi Am I the only one...?

Cinders posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 05:25AM
***Spoilers through Cockroaches***

Who's not too interested in this new Warrick storyline?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to learn more about Warrick's character, or, at least, I thought I'd love it, but this storyline is just making me annoyed. I think it's partially because I've become a little jaded with the show since Sara's departure, and I don't like Sad Grissom, and I also don't like the lack of Greg. And I also don't know what was up with Greg's shove-off of Grissom in "You Kill Me" and it bugs me that it was never explained. And where did Ronnie go? Is she gone for good? I mean, I was one who didn't mind her character, I found her refreshing, and she's gone.

I am happy with the Doc Robbins developments. He rocks in more ways than one.

I don't know. I just thought, if Warrick got his own storyline for once, Catherine and Nick would be more involved. And the most I've seen of Nick in Warrick's story is him yelling at him-- rather anticlimactically, might I add-- about his drug habits, and then going back to the case as if nothing had happened. I half-expected Warrick to punch Nick for throwing his pills away! Hell, if I was an addict, I totally would have!

Ugh. This is just not playing out how I would like it too. I miss Jorja. The best episode since she left was "You Kill Me" and that was ONLY because of the Hodges/Wendy action. Maybe with time off from the writer's strike, she'll be back earlier than we originally thought.

csi 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ilovemichael said…
I agree I thought the warrick storyline would be better like he would get really messed up and addicted to pills and then Nick would try to bail him out and they would get in a fight. I also like that Doc Robbin's is developing as a character. I want to see more of Grissom. And David, I love his wierd lines that he sometimes has
hace más de un año Rachel5658 said…
I don't totally agree. I like Warrick's storyline it's exciting and a little scary. I mean he has pissed off one bad ass mobster person. He's in a lot of trouble. What if he get's one of the team hurt because of it. But I do agree with the fact that I also thought Catherine and Nick would be more invoved. Nick is Warrick's best friend and as for Catherine, well they have their wee thing going on and a producer of CSI said that another in house romance would take the place of Grissom and Sara, so I automatically thought of them. What I'm worried about is that Nick and Catherine will get more involved when one of them gets hurt. I'm not saying that it's going to happen but it's obvious that he is close to both of them and that Lou Gedda might target one of them to hurt Warrick and send him another message. It is a possibility. What do you guys think? Post it here or send me an e-mail!!! I'd like to know!!!!!! I love talking about this show!!! It's my favourite!!!!!!
last edited hace más de un año