cool stuff PROTESTERS HERE

PERCYJACKS0N posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 12:38AM
i know this is off topic but don't u guys ok ok and u girls hate it when u cannot find the clicker? its soooooo anoying so im writing this forum to protest agesst the clickers from running away! whos with me! the clickers cannot walk they fly get a clicker cage. today right i lost the clicker and had to walk ALL THE WAY to the tv to change the channel all the WAY thats about... 10 metres 10 METRES i mean COMMON all that way i allmost died i think i am dead now! so all protest agenst the clicker lord and we will WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! with your help we can stop the clickers from taking over the world WE ARE CLICKER STOPPER FROM WALKING AWAY UNITED OR WHAT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remerber clickers like doghnuts ;) so eat water and drink air and you will be O.K or at least K.O

i am a clicker surviver of clickerjungitos... it was a cold mistey night and i was sitting heroicly on the sofa eating my brains bravly and farting like ive never farted before when i wanted to change the chanel on the tv. i reached out for the clicker.... it wasn't there! " NOOOOOOO GODS NO WHY?!?!?!?!?!?"i yelled and fell off my sofa. my arm got ripped of by a sofa soda and cried out in pain " argh!!!!!!" so there i was... on the floor of my desert pie the tv 10 metres away. i got up and staggerd forwerds tripping on my own feet so i chopped em off. i was then walking in midair because i got no feet. i was 5 metres away from it when... a... attacked and got me by the feet ( witch i dont have so... that was wierd i guess ) and started ripping me apart limb by limb until he went to the rest room and i stumbled forwords. just then when i was 1 metre away from the tv the clicker lord mr ducking came out if my pants and started yelling at me...

TO BE CONTUN_ ohh what ever u know what it is.

cool stuff 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año PERCYJACKS0N said…
k...