cool stuff Cool, Funny, Wierd, Might-Be-Terrible Story

annabeth-crazed posted on Mar 03, 2011 at 03:39PM
hey anyone who comes on here! i was bored so i started this wierd story, and i hope i get some comments. i am o.k with spam, as long as it's not out of control. i am not imatating anyone else's work, this is all mine. all the charecters are my own as well. if my charecter's have the same name as a charecter in a book you have read, sry but i'm still using the name. i am not sure when i'll post, i'll figure that out later. if anyone else wants to write a chapter, go aheasd.so comment PLZ! and i hope you like it!
last edited on Mar 06, 2011 at 11:23PM

cool stuff 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año annabeth-crazed said…
smile
prolouge

i woke up, drenched in sweat.my heart was racing, i was sure that in one more second it would have been at my throat. but no matter, i got up and got packed. it was midnight, perfect timing. my breath was quick, and the only thing i was worried about was someone else waking up and discovering me trying to leave. it was as quiet as could be, but i was sure someone would wake up and find me. then i heard the mini-van pull up. i got in and we drove away into the night.

big smile
wow so short. next thing i do ought to be really long.
"Cops are coming!" mathew said. i smiled. it's been four years since that last night in the orphanage and just let me tell you i've had a pretty great life running from the cops and ingiring a few people. My deliquent way of living has completely drove the world crazy. there are pictures of me on the news, in magazines, and espseacialy pictures of me in cop cars. i feel like a celebrity.

my friends Mathew and Gracia have come with me on this fateful adventure. and now, it's time for the most fun we've had in weeks.
we sawed 2 trees so that they were still standing up, but we could push them down with ease. then we lugged a long log over the road and waited.
soon, we heard the sound of a cop car comming. it stopped at the log, but if they had gone any closer they might have seen our camp. the police men came out, and stepped back to figure out the best way to figure out how to move the log. man they looked stupid. one was fat, seriosly huge, with a big mustache to match; and the other was so skinny, he might have fit in a pen cap. i whistled and in one long carefully executed push, one tree was down, crushing the car. then the same thing happened again, but this time, the gas tank exploded engulfing the area with heat. the fat one's face was as purple as wine, and the skinny one's was the deepest peach you could find. it's funny what people do in denial. instead of calling the boss or assurance, they screamed and ran around in terror. i figured we had about a minute before thier terror turned to rage and they called their boss. a minute was all we needed. we packed, got in the van, and stepped on it.
last edited hace más de un año
big smile
man even that's short! 2 bad.
big smile
i'm terrible with long chappies
hace más de un año PERCYJACKS0N said…
laugh
lol nice 1 2 and weird...
well your fanfic is wierder
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año crazypegesus980 said…
da best :P
big smile
thanx