cillian murphy What cine have tu seen of Cillian's? lista them!

CillysSunshine posted on Jan 28, 2014 at 03:41PM
I'll go first:

1. Sunshine
2. Red Eye
3. Watching the Detectives
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight
6. The Dark Knight Rises
7. Inception
8. The Wind That Shakes The Barley
9. Breakfast on Pluto
10. In Time
11. 28 Days Later
12. Red Lights
13. Sunburn
14. How Harry Became A Tree
15. Disco Pigs
16. Perrier's Bounty
17. At Death's Door (short film)
18. The Trench
19. Peaky Blinders (TV show) (I finally got to watch season 1 and LOVED IT!)
last edited on Mar 03, 2014 at 01:10PM

cillian murphy 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sunshinedany said…
smile
Here are the Cillian movies I've seen so far, listed from newest to oldest.
1.- The Dark Knight Rises
2.- Red Lights
3.- In Time
4.- Retreat
5.- Inception
6.- Peacock
7.- The Water(Short)
8.- Perrier's Bounty
9.- The Edge of Love
10.- Watching the Detectives
11.- Sunshine
12.- The Silent City (Short)
13.- The Wind That Shakes the Barley
14.- Breakfast on Pluto
15.- Red Eye
16.- Cold Mountain
17.- Girl with a Pearl Earring
18.- Intermission
19.- 28 days later
21.- Watchmen (Short)
22.- Disco Pigs
23.- How Harry Became a Tree
24.- On the Edge
25.- A Man of Few Words (Short)
26.- Filleann an Feall (Short)
27.- At Death's Door (Short)
28.- Eviction (Short)
29.- The Trench
30.- Sunburn
I've also seen :
- The Way We Live Now (TV Mini-Series)
- Peaky Blinders (TV Series)
hace más de un año CillysSunshine said…
Holy crap you have seen a lot of his movies! I've been having a marathon of his movies that I haven't seen yet, so I will be adding onto my list. I watched Disco Pigs last night and legit sobbed like a baby at the ending, it was just so sad :( Oh god though when he describes his fantasy about Runt, I kid you not it turned me on to hear Cilly talk so naughty ;) hahaha!

I am currently watching Perrier's Bounty and I am loving it so much so far, Cilly is such a bad ass!
last edited hace más de un año
Finished watching Perrier's Bounty last night and absolutely loved it, it was so awesome! I swear though, it never fails, Cilly is always getting either beat up, shot at, stabbed, running, dying in his movies, have you noticed that? My poor Cilly bear! My emotions went haywire at the end when they shot Cilly multiple times, I bawled thinking he was gonna die :( I hate seeing him die in his movies, my heart can't never handle it :( but thankfully he didn't die in this movie, I breathed the biggest sigh of relief when he lived, lol! His acting was phenomenal and he was absolutely gorgeous as always. I love when he's playing a bad ass, such a turn on ;) hahaha!
sunny
I did that marathon too a few years back when I became his han. Tbh I was intrigued by the nice combo of good looks and acting skills and said to myself I have to watch all of his movies.Lol. I almost did it !
Lol! Cilly marathons are the best, especially when you're not feeling well, I've been ridiculously sick these past two weeks so I prescribed myself a daily dose of Cilly medicine by watching his movies to help keep my mind off of feeling sick, lol!
angelic
Pls don't put spoilers in your comments, I'm talking about the movie " The Trench ". I've seen it but maybe others haven't.... I hate spollers, it takes the whole fun out of watching a movie. There are a few Cillian movies I haven't seen and I really don't want to find out what's happening in those movies before watching them. Thank you :)
Oh god I am so sorry I wasn't thinking when I added "The Trench", I didn't think about the fact that there are probably people who haven't seen it yet, I edited the post and took the spoiler out, I'm sorry :( I hate spoilers too, I try to keep myself away from spoilers, especially for Pretty Little Liars but sometimes I give in and read spoilers, lol!

Agh I'm so sorry again, I hope I didn't spoil anyone that hasn't seen it yet :(
sunshinedany commented…
No problem, no harm done. Thank tu for your understanding XD hace más de un año
CillysSunshine commented…
tu are welcome! :) hace más de un año
Peaky Blinders + Cillian sex on legs Murphy= I am on cloud nine ;)

I finally got to watch season 1 of Peaky Blinders and WOW not only does Cillian look amazing and sexy as hell but his performance is phenomenal on this show! I can't wait for season 2, I am hoping my hubby will add BBC2 to our channel list so I can watch season 2 when it premieres, I even told him if it made the monthly bill higher I would gladly help pay the extra money if it meant I got to watch season 2 of Peaky Blinders, lol! I am obsessed with the show already, I tend to get hooked to shows very fast and it's always after watching the first episode, hahaha!
wink
I'm glad you finally got the chance to see the show and loved it; it was kinda impossible not to like it :)) .... Can you join the show's club ? Here's the link => link
Oh yeah it's definitely one of my top favorite shows, I can only imagine what season 2 is going to bring, that finale was amazing and I completely freaked over the ending, I won't spoil in case there are people who haven't watched the show but wow what a ending!

coughgracemademesomadcough ;)

Did you hear that Tom Hardy is joining the cast for season 2? I am so stoked! Two of my favorite men on my ultimate favorite show, I am in heaven! Hahaha!

I joined the Peaky Blinders fan club!