What do you think is the best quote..

Mine would be..
Five words : Out for a walk BITCH
You gotta lovee Spike...

Buffy, la cazavampiros 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año amazondebs said…
hace más de un año i_luv_spike said…
i totally agree that Out for a walk bitch is the best quote i also like, you have manchester united and million of people walking around like happy meals on legs. all the best quotes are from spike.lol
hace más de un año xElvenPiratex said…
Me too!! I absolutely love that line! Spike is so funny
hace más de un año nosemuffin said…
Yeah, there are too many great lines to pick an absolute favorite. I've been dabbling in season 7 a bit lately and I just re-watched what I feel like is one of the funniest season 7 lines. It's from when Anya and Giles go to see The Eye of Belijaxas and they're talking to Torg who apparently used to have the hots for Anya but thinks she's hideous in her human form. So he says to her, "Come back when you are a leper!" It's mostly his delivery that makes it so brilliant, but I love to throw that into conversations now and again.
hace más de un año jackiehyde4eva said…
i like Xanders "oh yeah baby its snake-a-licious in here" in i only have eyes for you
and in go fish i like it when hes says "you know what really grates my cheese"
one of spikes that i love is "its a big rock i cant wait to tell my friends they dont have a rock this big"
hace más de un año SpanksU said…
Giles: "How do you like my mask? It raises people from the dead. ---- Bloody Americans."
hahahaha

hace más de un año JenniferDempsey said…
Omg I love the five words quote hilarious I have so many favourite quotes for like ever character but I never remember them in times of need lol, I do love Xanders "You know what really grates my cheese" or in Once more with feeeling and Buffys like "hey Ive died twice" or Anyas "his penis got dieseases from a chumesh tribe" etc lol
hace más de un año SpanksU said…
Buffy: "If I were at full slayer strength I'd be punning right about now"

Willow: "Hey you guy didn't by any chance take a whole bunch of drugs..."

Anya: "WILLOW'S A DEMON?!?!"
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Joker said…
Oz: "On the other hand you killed the bench which was...looking shifty."

All in the delivery.
hace más de un año x-missmckena-x said…
there is no one particular line that stands out, i think most of season 2 has some great quotes thou i love most of xander and cordys line in whats my line and i love angel's passion speech, and oooooo spikes line in becoming: "its a big rock i cant wait to tell all my friends bet they dont have a rock this big" gets me in stitches every time!

and after writing that i noticed jackiehyde4eva said that line as well!! lol
last edited hace más de un año