Buffy, la cazavampiros Cassie

dystoppia posted on Mar 09, 2008 at 06:37AM
In the episode helped of season 7 is Cassie meant to be a reference to the Greek prophet Cassandra.I mean if you think about they are very similar in more then just name.

Cassie tried to warn buffy about spilling something and her shirt and she wasn't believed and she told them she would die no matter what they did and she died.

Cassandra was cursed to not be believed and tried to warn her father king Priam about the upcoming Trojan war and the fall of troy.Which stared when Paris of troy and Cassandra's brother kidnapped helen of troy after she was promised to him by Aphrodite.Cassandra tried to warn Agamemnon about his upcoming death but once again she was not believed and both she and Agamemnon were murdered by Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.

It's the same thing with episode 6 of season 1 of smallville{also named Cassandra}.Was this intentional or was it coincidence? All my friends so that it was a coincidence but i seems to similar or i might just have Greek mythology on my brain

Buffy, la cazavampiros 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año amazondebs said…
hmmm interesting theory joss does not often do stuff by conincedence most things have a reference to them so i would probably say yes but i don't know for certain
hace más de un año x-missmckena-x said…
it would be good if it was an actua link, i love the greek mythology, even though it can be pretty gory its still interesting!
hace más de un año NikaDawson said…
I always though so to, the name and seer talents of her's are just to much of a coincidence for it not to be related.
hace más de un año dystoppia said…
if anyone wants the full story

link