Buffy, la cazavampiros Favourite Buffy quotes!?

Echo123 posted on Jul 14, 2011 at 10:40PM
Hey guys, just wanted to know what your favourite quotes are from the show. Personally, I love anything said by willow or faith. What about you guys? :)

Buffy, la cazavampiros 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año rach918 said…
" It's a big rock. I can't wait to tell all my friends. None of them have a rock this big."

"Sure, alternate realities. You could uh, could have like a world without shrimp. Or with, you know, nothing but shrimp. Just don't ask me to live there!"

"I guess I just realized how amazingly screwed up they all are. I mean really, really screwed up, in a monumental fashion. And they have no purpose that unites them so they just drift around, blundering through life until they die... which they... they know is coming, yet every single one of them is surprised when it happens to them. They're incapable of thinking about what they want beyond the moment. They kill each other, which is clearly insane. And yet, here's the thing -- when it's something that really matters, they fight. I mean, they're lame morons for fighting, but they do. They never... never quit. So I guess I will keep fighting, too"

"What's this? Sitting around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say, we go out there, and kick a little demon ass. What, can't go without your Buffy? Is that it? Too chicken? Let's find her. She is the Chosen One, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty. Let's annihilate them. For justice, and for the safety of puppies, and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil. Let's kill something. Oh, come on!"

"Passion. It lies in all of us. Sleeping... ...waiting... And though unwanted... ...unbidden... it will stir... ...open its jaws, and howl. It speaks to us... guides us... Passion rules us all. And we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love... the clarity of hatred... and the ecstasy of grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank... Without passion, we'd be truly dead."
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año rach918 said…
smile
WILLOW : Oh, this is so frustrating.
OZ : Nothing useful ?
WILLOW : No, it’s great. If we want to make ferns invisible, or communicate with shrimp, I’ve got the goods right here.
OZ : Our lives are different than other peoples’
hace más de un año Starvire said…
Faith: "There’s only supposed to be one. Maybe that’s why you and I can never get along. We’re not supposed to exist together."
Buffy: "Also, you went evil and were killing people."
Faith: "Good point. Also a factor."

Faith: You're protecting vampires? Are you the bad slayer now? Am I the good slayer now?

Dawn: The Hardest Thing in this world Is to live in it

Vamp Willow: This world's no fun.
Willow: You noticed that, too?

Vamp Willow: Bored now.

Willow Rosenberg: Oh, I don't get wild. Wild on me equals spaz.