brucas Guess who the "autumn" belongs too game! - THE GAME HAS STARTED

Janni posted on Jan 31, 2009 at 06:01PM
Ok, so most of you probably know about The middle name game and the match the picture with name game..
This is based on the same idea, but it's a little twist to it. This game is played like this: You take a picture of your garden, somewhere close to you or just take a picture from your window. Then you send it to me or hannah.(via hotmail/gmail) Then I'll publish all the pictures here without saying who it belongs to and you guys have to guess which autumn fits your friend. And make sure that when you take the picture you take a good one, which really describes how it is..(please take it yourself and not find something on google)

Pictures received from:
Mary, Cat, Bella, Monia, Mickei, Molly, Terra, Ally, Sarah, Dawn, Holly & Hannah&Janni (we are not participating)

REMEMBER THAT EVERYONE CAN PLAY THIS GAME! EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVEN'T SENT A PICTURE!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
The RULES

Basic: You connect pictures to person!

1. First you'll make a list like this with your suggestions: (example)
Picture 1: Monia
Picture 2: Babe
Picture 3: Janni
Picutre 4: Molly
etc...

When you are done making the list you'll either mail Hannah (on fanpop) or me (on fanpop)! After mailing us your suggestion list, you'll come over to this forum and post a comment saying that you have sent your Suggestion list 1 (if it's your first draft) to whom you have sent it to!
Example:
After Mary has mailed her SuggestionList to Hannah, she comes over here and posts a comment saying: "I sent my SuggestionList 1/2/3) to Hannah"
She then has to wait until someone else sends their suggestion list to us, and post their comment on the forum:
When Mary has posted her comment on here, she has to wait
Example:
Mary has posted her comment on this forum, but she won't get an asnwer before someone sends their list.
Ok, after Mary ahs posed her comment, Cat sends her list to me, then she writes that she has sent her list to Janni. NOW will Mary receive her answer!

After Hannah has "graded" Mary's list, she will write on this forum how many rights and wrongs Mary has got, but she will not say which ones are the right ones! She if mary has gotten picture 2 & 4 right, then Hannah will just say that Mary got 2 rights!
and remember that we won't reply back on the mails, but on this forum! so everyone can keep update!

And when someone gets them all right, that's when the game ends! If the game is very sucsessful we might continue going for 2nd and 3rd place too!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---

The possible owners of the pictures:
Mary, Cat, Bella, Monia, Mickei, Molly, Terra, Ally, Sarah, Dawn, Holly, Hannah & Janni

link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?
link = ?

Remember to read thru the rules;D
Here are the links to our fanpop mails:
link
link

and some might wanna check this out:
link

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Start date: October 29th, 2009
End date:....

Ok, so most of tu probably know about The middle name game and the match the picture with name game.
last edited on Oct 29, 2009 at 10:06PM

brucas 231 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...