brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I just noticed how the show just went down. I was watching s3 awhile ago, it's so much better than what we're having now! The show isn't what it used to be, ya know.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
ita. s3 was like the highlight and then it just went down. i blame the type of drama, thats what turned me off, everything was too soapie, i prefer simple teen drama not crazy stalkers and such and a new family member coming out of the blue every season. it needs to go back to the basics, focus more or the emotion and friendships.
I miss all the craziness, like the Midnight Madness, man I love watching that ep! :D
classic oth! gotta miss it. now your making me wanna watch early seasons, u know pre-leyton crap. i would love just one of those feel good fun episodes like the boytoy or dare night eps.

anyways ctachya later nem, i better go to bed. i mite hop on after i wake up. nite :)
Yeah I'm just reading some fanfics. Bye! <3
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on?
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
im on hannah if you still are!
hace más de un año sophialover said…
i'm on too..lol!!
hiiiii mary =)
im on! cool!
YAYY we're three lol!
OMG Hannah!
Your icon is<33333!!
thanks! you like ryan and taylor! come on Mary it's you have to love rissa!
ive jus started watching it and god marissa and peyton are twins
last edited hace más de un año
sorry hun...hate Marissa the bitch with a passion...lol!
Like c'mon...like Dawn says...she's Peyton number 2!!
you see? EXACTLY what i'm talking about LMAO! Dawn...you're my soulmate<33!
ohh come on not at all! i don't love marissa! but she's way way way better then peyton! maybe she crys a bit! but other then that she's not a boyfriend stealing 2 faced bitch!
ohh Mary did you see the new twilight trailer?
Yeah...maybe...but Mischas Burton's acting SUCKS! I mean...even if i don't completely HATE Marissa...Mischa makes me hate her...lol! On the other hand, Autumn Reeser is such a great actress and Taylor is so damn hilarious & amazing<33!
PS:AND WAYYY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN MISCHA!
PS2:OMGGGGGGGGGG! I forgot to tell you...YEAHH i did!!!<333!
hahah no way i didn't like taylor i guess cause she was trying to replace Marissa! but i don't hate her!

i only like the meadow part and the kiss in the trailer teh rest was horrible!
i no we soooo are lol theres to much drama i love seth and summer and i like ryan and teressa dont really like him and marissa
ok im far behind jus ignore me =)
gtg now love yas

xxx
hahah no i love all them
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Mary you are right about Marissa and Peyton.
I know Terra<33!
Yeah...it kinda of sucked Hannah but the kiss OMFGGGG! The kiss was absolutely AWESOME<33! [that's why i loveeeed the whole thing]
And yeah..Seth&Summer are simply the best<33! Too bad Adam&Rachel broke up in real life. TT.TT!
hace más de un año Brooke-Yourself said…
I'm so horny!! Will anyone email me to let me.....feel love!
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
^^ ummmm....wth?

Kill me now Owen's back!!!
I mean I knew he was coming back but I HATE him!!!!
Why is he so huge looking? He looks like a freakin Oger!!!
and Why is Peyton acting like she's ALWAYSSSS been there for Brooke?
Mark just had to bring back the people always leave crap!
Mark has officially ruined any chance of BL being endgame. I cant believe I'm still watching OTH.
I'm so pissed at Mark right now its not even funny.
And now not only do I hate Owen I hate Joe too because he said "I'm not sure if Brucas fans are Brucas fans if you know what I mean" WTF is that supposed to mean??????
I fn hate this...I cant take it anymore.
wat the hell is happening??? chloe, what did mark do? dont listen to joe, hes prob upset that his character isnt liked by brucas fans.

i hope browen dont come back, i could possibly deal with brooke moving on i dnt know about browen or brase. i dont want either one at all, if not lucas then i want her with someone well who is not a boring waste of space who hasnt hit puverty or a giant who only speaks one line and just bails on brooke.

hit and miss mark, hit and miss, if you want this brucas fan to move on give me something decent to move on to.

so will it be a stupid question to ask if we got a BL scene yet?
Yeah, I just dont understand how he can say that. That is such a rude thing to say.

Nope, no BL at all...what a surprise...right?

Marks probably gonna put Brooke and Owen together...and probably gonna stop watching OTH. Yeah, I'd rather have Brooke single than with Owen or Chase. Plus she needs to be with Lucas not just some random character. If she cant be with Lucas then that doesnt mean put her with anyone...she could live without a guy.

I'll recap the episode....

Dont read this if you dont want to know what happened:

Brooks takes Sam in...which was soooo predictable. Nathan decides to take the offer for playing slam ball. And Brooke tells Peyton about the attack. I was really hoping that she would tell Lucas. But why would Mark do that?

I honestly cant think of a way Mark can turn it to BL now. Oh and also Lucas goes to Omaha for the Book tour...but nobody shows up. And they cancel his tour. And Mouth is coming back to tree hill.

Basically the whole episode was to show how Lucas can live without everything but Peyton. and they hinted alot that Peyton is the comet. :((((((

hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
WOW. FCKING MARK IS AN IDIOT! IM SOOO PISSED RIGHT NOW! i'm seriously NOT going to watch one tree hill anymore unless you guys say something amazing happened with Brooke/Naley. because other than that, there's NO reason to watch it!

ok, random, but i got the 4th season like a week ago and i still havnt watched it...um i wonder why, maybe because of all the Pucas scenes! omfg. i'm really annoyed/pissed off at mark.
I'm so horny and one for email sex?
Mark IS a fucking idiot!
I think we all should stop watching till we get a BL scene. this is getting ridiculous. 6 episodes is wayy to much without a BL scene!
Now, apparently Peytons the fuckin comet and his book is infact a love story and its "what got them together" SOOO pathetic!!
And why bring Owen back??? I dont get it. I REALLY hope Brooke doesnt get with him.
ughhh Its like every episode I wait for something good to happen; a BL scene and nothing happens. Every episode so far has disappointed me.
email sex? anyone, i'll will take any offers!
hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
NO SERIOUSLY! EVERY EPISODE HAS BEEN A DISAPPOINTMENT! i think this season is worse then season 4!

the nanny carrie storyline is soo similar to the derek stalker one...
ok guys don't hate me I actually loved this episode i thought it was great and I really loved Breyton.
terra, i havent watched it yet but i if you say it was great i trust your judgement, i mean lp is going to suck, i expect that, but as long as everything else is aweson, naley/jamie and brooke then i can deal, its not like lucas does anything these days anyway, obviously he doesnt need anything but peyton, not even a real storyline.

its loading now, fingers crossed ill actually watch it tonight.
Okay judging by your comments I feel like I don't wanna OTH anymore.
WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!

okay well i watched it, and im with terra. i dont know how much i love dthis ep but i know i liked it alot. peyton was pissing me off but in the end i was liek yay! i feel like im getting my peyton back, her art work was up, she realised what matters, she called her REAL dad, she promised to be there for brooke and i hope that actually happens you know when brucas eventually get together :) I liked the breyton and how they referred to their past friendship, and the mirror thing was friggin cute. i like sam and brooke together, and cant wait til next week with the slamming door thing, brooke sees to be really healing and a big thanks to millie. i laughed so much with luke this ep, it seems paradise isnt so peachy, could the book flopping be its own metaphor and i feel like lucas has to convince him self peyton is really comet though that could be wishful thinking. i mean he wanted weeks away from her :) in a way hes settled for peyton again :P and i love the naley. i could deal with owen so far, i can deal with him as long as browen dont get back together caus hell yeah im petty and i dont want her to get with HIM!

im loving the ep the more i think about it. my only real complaint is how clueless people are to brooke, obviously me giving peyton the benefit of the doubt was useless as it seems she really did buy the stairs story, hopefully we'll learn someone suspected she was full on lying, her store is like completely gone and no one seems to care, and what i found really derranged was how mouth and lucas were talking about millie going back but they didnt mention how millie wa going back to help brooke. does lucas now whats going on with brooke at all? i wld think mouth mite have askd luke how brooke was coping with it all. im just waiting to know how clueless luke really is and when the f are we getting a BL scene. my guess is episode nine. and it will be an important one :) rambling over.

btw HI NEM! anymore fruitless shopping?
I'm sorry but to me this episode was yet another dissapointment. I guess its because I care about Brucas that most and dont care at all about Peyton/ Leyton...basically anything that has to do with Peyton. I feel like i've been waiting for so long for something good to happen and nothing does. I'm absolutley hating Leyton. I dont know what Mark is doing...he knows there is a huge BL fanbase why cant he give us a freakin BL scene. I just cant take another episode being all about Leyton. Yeah I agree with kuhriissten...so far this season has been worse than s4.
Ok...so i watched it too and i must say i'm with Mickei.
I LOVED it except for the cheesy LP parts.
Anyways=D!
Guys...don't give up too! It's not possible..it's not possible that Mark is gonna make LP last THE WHOLE season and finally give them their happy ending. I mean...that's gonna be SOOO predictable right?! He STILL can end up with ANYONE....! It's more likely that he'll end up with Skills that Peyton...LMAO!
HE IS NOT gonna end it with Pucas. At least i HOPE so=D!
PS:And yeah...i'm DYING for a BL scene too! I'VE HAD ENOUGH LP CRAP and yeah...i can't take it anymore but the only thing that remains is PATIENCE. I'm trying not to lose the faith and i probably NEVER will no matter how hard Mark is trying to shove Pucas down our throats. I'm still hoping he's got smth under his sleeve...THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING and i hope this "something" is...BL!
hi people i thought the episode was ok nothing special i liked brooke and breyton and the lil bits of naley we got i was so happy lukes book was a let down i was like ha see yur so epis that no one wants to read about you and ooooo have u seen the promo for GG nest week looks like we get chair =)
ok guys this has noting to do with Brucas but i am just letting you know I finally got my fanatic for the oth spot that took me freaking forever.
awwww wel done hun i havnt even got one for there yet lol
hey guys! grr yestdays episode was so bad!!!!!!! hahahah
aww congrats Terra!
i thought it was ok nothing special tho