brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 116057

hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
awwww wel done hun

and no i love her with red hair lol
hace más de un año sophialover said…
in Toxic she was def REALLY hot with red hair but in womanizer i thought she looked hotter while she was at the sauna and everything<33! She's lost weight and it shows! You just gotta love Brit<33! I'm really glad she's doing great now.
Aww thanks...lol! I've been trying to get it for like...3 months muahaha!
i supose its hard coz i bet not many people go on that spot
No...they actually DO...lol! [thank god] but the thing was that there weren't so many videos about them on youtube and at first i didn't know what to add...but then i found some really AWESOME fan arts and i managed to get some ratings from there. I also added A LOT of icons but i was like "I'll never get it.." and now...FINALLY!
wel done babe ya deserve it
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
congrads! like the icon btw
Thanks love<33! Now i think i'm gonna try for a Blenn one. People who will look at my profile will be like "OMG she's totally crazy...she likes Serenate but she also likes Blenn.." LOL! Well..i don't care. Blenn are love<33! If i ever start liking Derena it will def be because of the chemistry between Blake & Penn!
the RT one Mickei? hihi! I'm SOOO in a RT mood right now...! I watched some vids of them on youtube and AWWWW i fell for them all over again<33!
yeah, thats the one. i love watching RT vids, theres this great au of brucas and taylor as sisters who are in love with lucas and ryan, its so cute. speaking of, im totally in love with this fanfic with is an OC au where brooke and taylor are cousins, the way the writer does it just works so well, there bitchy cold mothers are sisters, i can so imagine that.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Heyyy!
haha...sounds SO cool! Can u post the link here Mickei? I soo wanna read it!
AHH hey Nem<33!
Hey Mary! So what's up?

Hey Broody. :D
last edited hace más de un año
nothing interesting hun! I'm just really happy cause i finally got my medals.
Are you having a good weekend up to now? I'm soo bored...[as always]! haha!
hace más de un año eka-chan said…
RANT #3:

I don't see Brucas happening anymore (which shatters my heart.) To make things worse, Leyton is engaged. One Tree Hill's only sanctuary now is Naley and Jamie and kicking the shit out of Carrie whore. It sucked. I really can't stand season 6 with all the LP scenes. That's why I haven't been around the OTH spots lately. Because hell, I just stopped caring. Whatever, you know. Mark can keep his LP fantasy and shove it down his ass but I'm not taking it in my throat. So I merely focus now on Brooke's character integration and Naley. I don't even like my P. Sawyer anymore because she dangles around Luke.

This fucking sucks. Can anyone cheer me up?
Mary well I just had my 3 final exams this afternoon, I had dinner with friends and now I'm just so tired!

Okay ranting. Idk if I'm just being unreasonable but sometimes --- can be so irritating. :(
OMG! And did you do well at the exam ? I hope so! Anyway... get some rest hun...i'm sure you need it right now!

AWW eka...i totally see what you mean but i do feel the same way too so i'm afraid i can't cheer anyone up right now...not even myself. S6 simply SUCKS...even more that S4!
link mary theres the link.

hey bratty :) how did it all go?

eka, long time no see, havent seen yo around in ages. i hate to hear you are so down in BL faith and peyton love. hugs. lets not give up on mark, surely leyton cant survive a whole season, way to bore the audience.
Ok! thanks hun<33!
Well I hope so! :D

Eka I know it sucks bigtime and getting into debates with LP fans doesn't help at all. I feel the same way, that's why I started questioning all these Brucas and Naley similarities. What pisses me off is how Mark suddenly turned to violence and crap(LP), the show just got way boooooring even Brooke doesn't get enough screen time.
thats one of the reasons i dont like leyton, i just find them soooo boring and the show seems more boring with them. i dont totally hate s6, im willing to give it a go, i hate a few elements about it but there are things keeping me happy, but gawd knows if i can really remember what they are, oh thats right, jamie, naley and nathan this season, sophia's acting, um... hmmmm, so far my fave ep was 603.

but i want brucas *tears*
yeah totally forgettable! Just like s4!
yet season four is some peoples favourite season, i guess it all depends on what you like. i found season four a little well soapie like and i like my soapies but i dont watch oth for that, if i wanted crazy stalkers ill stick to H&A not oth. and then carrie came into the picture. mark doesnt know me, he cant see me but i am so shaking my head.
So do you think the rest of the season will be like this?
gawd i hope not. hopefully it will pick up as it goes on, now carries dead thats one good thing and they are dying down the leyton which is a other good thing.

did you ever imagine there could be something worse than a brucas and leyton debate? i doubted it but now ive discovered an even more touchy subject, an aussie and american culture debate, lol, u dont wanna insult an aussies country, we turn on ya like a brucaser with a brucas bone or a leytoner defending their TLA. its vicious.
lol. It's not like I'm familiar with the difference, I just thought there's us and there's all of you. I never thought there's an aussie-american debate but well at least your country's not a fave joke in shows or movies. lol
im just reading comments on utubes and its turned into this aussie american fight, this stupid american no offence to americans just this particular idiot just wont let it go and all the aussies are jumping on him, he doesnt realise that all it does is make his ignorance show. who the F insults or makes fun of someones country to them, ur just asking for a comeback. what aussies aren't a joke in shows or movies? lol i few times i get peeved, i hate that simpsons episode, i see the humour in it but still it drives me mental, it totally gives the wrong impression of australia, accents are strengthened all the time in foreign countries and most of the time 'aussies' are played by the english, and dont get me started on the idea of australian sayings, i once watched an olsen twin movie (yes i watch olsen twin moves, feel free to laugh at me) at it was in australia and arghh it was just stupid, totally off. just so you dont get your hopes up, if you come to australia chances are you wont bloody see a kangaroo unless you go to the bloody zoo. sorry, my anger got away from me there.

anyway Brucas kicks ass.
You really are passionate aren't you? lol. Well you know how Philippines is.
thats putting it kindly, my friends call me obsessive and i talk too much. i def prefer the term passionate. where about in the philippines do u live?
in the capital city, Manila.
random question... if you could visit anywhere in the whole world where would it be?
Hmm I don't really have a certain destination, I love to travel but I haven't even visited every place in my country so that's far from my priorities right now but if I could go anywhere I'd probably go to Italy or France. Idk, somewhere romantic. lol
Male obsessed with Brucas link
lol, how sweet. reminds me of when hannah went through her no brucas then no oth stage. but i guess its easy when its not being aired on tv to give up on a show when you know its not going how you want it.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey guys whats up??
But seriously, what can we do to wake Mark up from this nightmare?
ive been to frace its really nice there i would love to go to italy
we should send him the link to that brooke queen of hearts vid
speak of the devil.

i have this plan, all we need is a rich brucas fan, get a few plan tickets. i'll bring the rope, someone else shoudl supply the gun, once we're done with mark BL will be back on the screen. or we could consider cloning??? or we could bombard him with angry fan letters baout how right brucas are. sadly i dont think anything will work, he wants what he wants and he bloody already knows how we all feel about it, i just hope hes really a secret brucas shipper :)
lucky! ^ i want to go to both of those!

um they guy is really kinda like me.. hahah that makes me laugh!
How can we do that? Do we send it thru email or what? lol I know I really wanna go there for a vaca.
How about we send him death threats if he doesn't put Brucas back together? or we come and get Hil's help, I heard Mark favors her. lol
i also want to go to D.R
han whats D.R. ?

how DO we contact mark??? pathetically i must admit ive tried finding that out with no luck. there has to be some adress or email we can send fan stuff to him at. dawn brilliant idea, that QoH vid should help wake him up, doesnt he even realise theyve written brucas as this beautiful foreshadowed destined romance :P
Dominican Republic i have tons of fam that live there.. plus it's really warm there
Or maybe that's the way it's supposed to be! Mark drives me insane, this is way harder than taking an exam! lol
hahah who likes mark right now?
ha ha ha
4100 hahah i cheated!