brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3901-3950 of 116057

hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
are we sure peyton didnt ask to be shot, i thought she walked around with a sign that said 'please make my life seem even more tragic'
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
3900th! Where's Mary anyway?

lol Mickei. :D
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
that's is a so funny Mickei
thank you, i try my best.

where is mary? in fact where is everyone these days? its so quiet here lately.

and omfg abs drives me crazy, its comments like those in nems pick that make me momentarily loose the respect i have for her as one of the few leytoners i have come across who have a well thought out and valid reason for their leyton arguments and instead just get plain annoyed with her. and lol probably a petty thought but when she referred to nem as bratty it reminded me that when we have 'discussions' that she refers to me as broody, out of all the names and things she can call us we are bratty and broody, cant she be a little bit more positive. it crossed my mind for the briefest moment that she may do that on purpose, but i like to think the best of people, no thats a lie, i like to but usually i just think the worst.
That's cute bratty and broody. lol

I was actually surprised, I wrote another comment I wish she could check it out. Sometimes I just think that she adores Peyton too much. And I know she doesn't like Brooke very much there was one poll in which she wanted to kill Brooke off the show and I talked to her about it because hmm I was kind of immature back then and I told her there was an option where you don't choose at all and she said something like Brooke is just a minor character like she won't be affecting the show or stuff like that.
hace más de un año Brooke-Yourself said…
link

guys go vote, we don't like Browen, we like Brucas!!
hace más de un año ggseason8 said…
hi, sorry I got busy, but my name is Morgan Brooke, but you can call me Brooke. So what are we talking about?
bratty and broody, it does sound rather cute doesnt it. im gonna go check out your comment and ill check out that browen brucas pick, i dont totally hate browen but well they arent brucas and i just think by the time he left the show last season he was not what brooke needs and well he was pissing me off by that point, if i ever hear 'whats under the clothes brooke davis' again i will go crazy.
hey brooke, that should be easy to remember :) we just talking about shocker brucas, leyton, oth, anything in general.

oh and nem, its crazy, the show needs brooke, with out her they loose a huge element, shes the bubbly strong independant one, she brings in a lot of humour, without her the dynamics of the show will change, now i dont want peyton to die but i think what she mainly brings to the show is drama, you know what can we do to peyton next, but we get that from the others a lot too, honestly though out of the core five i would kill of nathan if i had to kill off one of them.
I saw your comment and thanks for backing me up! We now just have o wait for her answer. :D

How cool is that, your name is Brooke! Talking about the poll I made here's the link you might wanna check it out: link :)
Hey Brooke welcome to the never ending debate. Some times I think that certain fans are so in love with their couple and characters they can't see striaght and are close minded half the time. I am bias some times towards Brucas but I am always open and see things clearly.
Hmm I'm liking this tvfan5. As I said some LP fans can be a little too defensive at least she's not close minded like some. lol

Well they killed Marissa, I suppose there's no problem in killing off Peyton. lol. But my pick would be Lucas. Because of his HCM which is a storyline Mark abandoned.
Yeah, And My friends call me Cheery, we are so addicted to One Tree Hill. I think they call me Cheery cause I cheer, what a cowinkiedink! Anyways, LPers Piss me of, Brucasers, seem to be way nicer!! P.S. I love Brooke she is my all time favorite character!! And I will go check your pick out and answer it! What are your names?
yep totally but If they killed off Brooke they would lose a lot of viewers because in my view their are more fans of Brooke than Peyton. I like tvfan too she is open mined so is Laurra and some others. My name is Terra
I was so mad when they killed Marissa from The OC, but I was glad that it wasn't Summer, cause she reminds me so much of Brooke, and I love them! Oh and Hi!! I'm 75% Brucas, and 25% Naley, I love Naley too, but I love Brucas more!
I'm Nem. Some LP fans are nice that is when you've come to the point that you can't do anything but disagree lol but really there are some who are nice and are friends with us but BL fans are way better. lol.

I love Naley too! I think all of us do. :)
me too I am more like 75 brucas and 50 Naley I am getting obsessed with them you will really love the Naley fans on here they are really nice especially Lucy.
I haven't been to the Naley spot! lol I will check it out sometime. :)
Oh okay, well I'm a new fanpop member and just figured out how forums, worked, and I LOVE THEM!! Hehe, but I need to go to bed, I have school in the morning, plus playing volleyball, plus cheering for a peprally!! But I will definitly be back on tomorrow, if I can!! But you guys are really nice!! P.S. I'm 16!! One Tree Hill Fans are they more younger veiwers than older?
I think younger. Some are like 13 but I think mostly are nearing 20's. K ttyl! <33
good night Brooke we will defiantly talk tomorrow. I think it is a majority of younger viewers.
hi brooke, im mickei. bye brooke. anotehr time.

there are some really nice open minded lpers out there, gotta love em.
yes I do I am pretty good friends with some lpers. as long as their are open mined and don't attack Brucas we are just fine.
..and don't attack you. lol
random thoughst again... speaking of age of viewers, it gets me thinking, if oth fans are so young and all what order they watched the seasons in. im not stating it as a fact or nothing but from observation i find that fans who have watched the show in the correct order and from the beginning are more likely to be brucas fans, that a lot of leytoners started watching later on in the series, post brucas. and i think that could effect your views, for instance if you know that one couple will not work out and itll be this other couple everything will be seen differently, instead of watching pure brucas you'll have the leyton shadows later seasons put on their relationship. i wonder sometimes if you started at season 3 are you more inclined to like brucas, if season 4 are you more inclined to like leyton, and season 5 confuses me, what do people who saw season five without all the history think of brucas or leyton, will they be drawn to the brucas friendship and think that they have to happen and could be so much more, do they see their potential, or do they see the tortured love of leyton and their struggle to move on and yearn for these lovers to reunite.
I agree. If you started watching from s1 and knows that Peyton and Lucas cheated you'd be inclined to go for Brucas whereas if you started watching from s4 cheating will just be a justification that LP should be together since the very beginning.
lol i never even thought of it that way, maybe thats one of the reasons brucasers hold onto the cheating stronger than leytoners.
lol as I said, I only hated Peyton because of the cheating and so if they didn't do it maybe Leyton will be more acceptable for me. lol.
that is so true. That was part of the reason why some Brucas fans still hate Peyton is because of that. I will admit I was not to fond of Peyton in that moment but then she wanted to end because of Brooke we all know how that turned out.
is that your only reason? just curious then, whats your take on the brathan sex tape? and do you think you liking of brooke and brucas would go down if they were to kiss behind peytons back sometime in the future.
I am not to fond of that I love Brooke but she has made mistakes the sex tape is stupid and that was really the only reason i had issues with Peyton. I don't know I would have to actually watch it before i could judge it.
you know it doesnt really shock me considering who they all were in the past that brathan had a meaningless hook up in the past, actually i think its very in character of them. but still poor haley, her husband has slept with her two closest female friends and her sister as well, its a little much, they could have kept brooke clean from nathan sex but then again it was worth it for the cute naley fights, i love hormonal haley.
Hmm I think I love Brooke too much and I saw her evolve and mature to be a better person so that tape meant nothing to me but I was a little angry at Nathan because he actually taped it and as ladies we are not supposed to be treated that way or is it a culture thing again idk. And I never saw Neyton as a couple, really. I didn't like Nathan at first and everytime they fight I want Peyton to punch him in his face. lol. And I didn't understand Peyton then for sticking up with Nathan even if he treats her like crap. Out of the topic. And I think I was kind of pissed at Peyton during that time too, like now she's getting a dose of her own medicine. So the bottomline is I never cared for the sex tape as much as I cared for Leyton cheating. It's not that I'm justifying it, I just don't care.

Well they did in s5 (but that was drunken Luke) I guess that doesn't count. Hmm I haven't thought about that yet but I guess I'd be a hypocrite if I won't be angry. Of course that would be terrible, I'd be pissed at Brooke for doing what Peyton did and I don't want things going that way. I want Brucas to make their own story, their own path.
Guys i just did a new pick and it is a touchy subject you can go check it out at anytime I haven't decided yet so i will vote once I do.

link
Ended the friendship,hurt her and my ex --> like hurt them physically?
yes
Checked it out. :) Okay now I'm gonna go to my room and lock myself up and study I'll be back later tonight to check on things. Bye loves. :)
bye nem! have fun studying if thats possible
anyway, i better go too, so terra if you are still around bye.
I don't wanna bash anyone, moreover LPers, especially if they've done nothing to me but I just realized that everything about _____ is black and white. It's either a yes or no, there's nothing in between except when it comes to LP. Okay stopping now.
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
anybody on?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
I'm on hun!
I am
yey hi people =)
whats up?
hi dawn
hey theree! what's up?
DAWN....GOOD NEWS! I heard Ed IS NOT dating Drew so...YAYY!
That is great news Mary that gives everybody else a shot at him lol
awww yeh i no i red it 2day in a mag its jus shes a slag shes been with about 4 guys in a week and there all under 30 lol