brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3851-3900 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I am! :)
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
I am I just did a pick on the oth spot on Brooke's funniest season here is the link. link
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
cool whats up guys??
Terra I can't vote! lol.
why not??
Because I don't know, Brooke is always funny, I can't choose! Maybe in s1. Or in s2. or s3. Idk! lol
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey anyone still on?
Me.:)
hey nem :) funny 'running' into you again
lol. Anyway, I just wrote my first article, it's not long, and not so good but it's my opinion about Brucas and Naley hmm actually it isn't much of an opinion, I was kinda asking for your POV's so you may want to check it out. :)

link
i will totally check it out of course.
naley and brucas are the best combe, i think s3 was so great because of the way they work together.
cool thanks! :)
I know! best season for Brucas and Naley! lol
i am starting to like naley more and more, not just as a couple but as characters, i use to be so indifferent to nathan but now i am so loving him and i think james has come a long way as an actor as well, hes even looking hotter thsis eason for me too. more mature and manly.
Same here. I couldn't believe I didn't notice them when I first watched the show. I guess I'm too locked up with Brucas. lol.
lol. you didnt notice naley?
Not that much. lol. I didn't like them at first, especially Haley.
I noticed Naley right away I loved them when they first got together I even converted my best friend Karen into a Naley and oth fan.
i always noticed naley and thought they belonged together, i just didnt become a fanatic of them, i love haley especially in season one, she was so quirky, my fave naley seasons are 1, 3 and 4, but i guess i take naley for granted because they are always there.
last edited hace más de un año
i guess i take naley for granted because they are always there.
Me too. lol.

Anyway, i edited my article I just found some great things on OTHforums. lol
nice edits, i now have a sudden urge to watch s3.
I felt stupid for not even asking how your first day @ work went. lol.
u must have missed me by seconds, i had to quickly run because one of my friends stopped by and i ended up going out. but thanks for asking, it went well, i got off early today which was strange, finishing work when im not even usually up at that time, lol.
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
hey dawn, im on but ill be going to bed soon, how was the bday?
im going soo anyway and nyeh thatnks my bday was great =) hows the job going?
anyone on?
im on now:]
Me too. :)
just got home, hey, sorry dawn for not answering you last night, i went to bed.

how is everyone? and wow nem, if you are still around, what a shock to speak to you again :)
I am good just scratching my head at some posters at othforums.
hace más de un año ggseason8 said…
hey, can I join the convo?
lol Mickei I just can't leave the computer! :D

Terra, I know! CS doesn't have chemistry and Brase does, wtf man! lol
I know I have no Idea where she got that from and then that comment about Leyton are suppose to be together. That person is on something.
hey terra, nem, and sorry ggseason8 but i dont know your name???

SERIOUSLY! someone said CS dont have chemistry and BRASE! BRASE!!!! does, you cant see me at the moment but i am laughing hysterically, i may just fall to the floor any second now.

Brase, chemistry, what a laugh, chase had more chemistry with his virgin 4 life shirt, tell me when he hits puberty and gets a personality and then i may recheck the Brase chemistry chart, but even then it couldnt possibly compare to Brucas chemistry, they rule that department.
I know, she's crazy! And I was typing and had to erase everything because I might get warned or something! lol

Hi there ggseason8! So, were you able to make those .gif icons? :D
terrible. i mean with tahts ort of statement they must be itching for a come back, still laughing at the idea of brase and chemistry in the same sentence, leyton has more chemistry!!!
but the thing is, there is no chemistry between Chad and Sophia. Compare to Hilarie/Chad or Sophia/Stephen Colletti.

Hilarie and Chad are the definition of the word chemistry..

CH= CHem

and then..

does not matter if CS had chemistry or not. Brucas will not happen again, just ask Mark Schwahn. He intended to make Lucas and Peyton the endgame since the pilot.

"We created a world, where Lucas and Peyton are suppose to be together"
- Mark Schwahn

=))
That is a funny post she must be on some type of drug and she is just wrong with that and we should not take what mark says seriously. here is a new post by this poster.

Leyton is endgame, they make up 95% of the fanbase because they are so EPIC. They are the greatest romance in the history of television.

"When you fixed my car...you fixed my heart" awww
"Your a mess Lucas Scott but your my mess and i love you"
"You are always saving me"
"I can't wait till class is over, so i can look into those beautiful girl eyes and kiss your wonderful lips"
So I found a new one. I'm gonna go post it on the OTH spot.
CHEESE WITH MAGGOTS! lol
hey guys whats up??
NEVER take what mark says seriously, hes worse with fans than lucas is with girls, hes a fanwhore. and *stick tongue out* 'We created a world, where Lucas and Peyton are suppose to be together' im going to throw back the typical bl response, but it turned into a world where lucas and brooke are meant to be together, no bloody suppose to be about it. the show went down a different path one that weakened the suppose to be ness of leyton and its time mark moved on, im sorry marky, but im starting to doubt whether you actually even bother watching the show.
nothing much just discussing on how apparently Brucas has no chemistry and Brase does.
omg i totally agree.. hahah lmfao! brase are nasty!
hey hannah, long time no talk.

leyton fans make up 95% of the fans really??? wow, thats strange, ive never gotten than impression.
Okay if that's funny then look at this:

Peyton didnt ask to get shot in that horrible incident, but Brooke wants to be put in a life threatning situation so Lucas can save her. What a JOKE.
I know it is more like 50/50.
link new poll.