brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I know, Mark is just going down down down. Lucky you! :D
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
right evey word lucas and brooke said in season 3 makes me believe their endgame! how can mark make such a big mistake!!!!!! i think he should make lucas end up alone if he can't be with brooke!
because he is just another LP fan. lol but seriously, I pity Peyton's character. Mark has made her cheat, do drugs, you know, all that stuff. Yet people love her! And so does he!
right! i don't understand! every time she comes on my tv i change the channel! she's to depressing and dark! it's annoying it's like she want the world to feel bad for her.. she need to grow up stop crying a face the world, act her age not her shoe size!!! like to bad lucas is with someone else she didn't want him when she was with him; but now that he's happy with someone else she starts crying! she's 22 get over it!

thats one reason why i really love Brooke because she's strong and independent!unlike Peyton! people say Brooke doesn't need Lucas cause she can take care of her self! peyton's like 2 Lucas shouldn't have to babysit her.... he should be with someone mature and healthy for him!

grr.. i can rant about this for hours..
lol. It just pisses me off because I went through the picks on the OTH spot and some people think that Lucas and Peyton equally needs each other! Like duh!
link omg vote vote vote!
lol I already voted. :)
cool im gonna make a pick!
Now this sucks: link
hahah lmfao who picked peyton!
im in love with those photos on the oth forums website
lol. Delusional. Yeah there are great stuff there.
OMG OMG NOW I HAVE 3000, 3500, 3700,3800 and 300, 900, and 2000! yay! beat that Mary(whenever you read this)

okay i gotta go Nem..t2yl.. bye
lol ok, bye! <3
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
quick stop in to say hi, bye, talk to ya 2moro when sadly oth will not be on, it wont be monday tuesday without oth.

keep the faith!!!! i have to, serioua;y if it wasnt for my faith in brucas i think i would slowly loose faith in the show, brucas keeps me obsessed with it, even with no brucas scenes i still watch it for the littlest mention or sign and spend hours going through each ep trying to see the positive, gawd, my life will be so dull without BL faith, lol.

anyways!!! a shout out to all Western Australians!!!! YAY! telethon raised over 7 million dollars, and he he he i was skipping down perth really happy as if i was hight caus john ?seymour? (hot tony holden)has a picture i drew of him,we got a secutity guard to give it to him at telethon and he was all like 'oh wow' and he put it in his pocket!!! hot tony has something a drew in his pants!!! he he he! he likes my picture, okay you probably have no idea who he is but hes an actor from an aussie soap Home and Away and i love him and it just made me really happy. and no im hyper but i gotta go to bed caus i start work in um six hours.

PS. Mark, wake up and smell the bloody roses!!! brucas is so much better :P
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
hace más de un año ggseason8 said…
guys i heart brucas and i'm getting fucking pissed off about lpers, they just piss me off to know end!! If you agree, and want to talk about it send me an message!
hace más de un año Brooke-Yourself said…
I'm on, and they piss me off, too, i mean come on they got what they wanted now leave us the fuck alone!! sorry i usually don't cus unless. i'm horny!! hehe
hahah it's fine..lol
link

do you think that was abit harsh?
harsh no. there was no need for her to do that, she knew that would cause trouble. dawn if anything you were too sweet.
Anyone still on? I was just re-watching s3, man, I'm loving Naley so much!
not at all!!
hace más de un año ggseason8 said…
i don't think it was a harsh but Idk!! And some1 is horny on here?? how silly!
hace más de un año Brooke-Yourself said…
me either, but I get where LiveLoveLaugh is coming from too, I think?? Yeah, I'm Horny, excpecially today is there a cure for this?
No one's been on lately.
hey nem, yeah its been rather quiet lately.
Hi! What's up?
nothing much, just watching NCIS and trying to write some fanfic caus ive been so slack lately.

u???
Oh cool. I'll be resting tonight, hopefully go to bed early cause tomorrow I'll be facing a pile of books - final exams on Friday and Saturday. lol
ooh, stressful. good luck, im sure youll do well. i should go to bed soon too, my new job starts at 5am and because i was use to staying up at night im still trying to get into a schedule, after work i have to force myself to stay away or i know i wont be able to sleep at all at night and be buggered for work, yet it doesnt help much because i then get over tired and still toss and turn and so im surviving on a couple of hours. i just hope my body gets use to it soon, arghh, it will and then bloody stupid daylight savings will be here.

so what grade are you in? or exams? how does it work in your country?
I am in my last year in college. :) Well, we only have pre-school until grade 6, highschool is just 4 years, there's no middle school (or something) and then 4 years in college.
so what age to you get out of highschool? so what are you studying? look at me being all nosy.
It's ok, lol. Hmm, 15 or 16. I was 16 when I graduated from highschool. School starts in June and ends in March and my birthday's on January so. I'm taking up Accountancy. Hehe

How about you, what job did you get? Is it like you have to work the whole day?
so you get out of school at 16 that alright then, its 17 over here. i just work mornings which is good because i have rest of the day to do whatever, nothing much just a crappy job but its good pay and if i decide to go back to tafe ill still be able to work.
Oh cool. Because work here is either 7-4 or 8-5, when you get home all you wanna do is lie down and sleep. It's pretty damn tiring.
lol, speaking of sleep i better go. catachya l8r, bye nem, if i dont speak to u before friday good luck with the exams. hugs
Hey new poll, check it out. link
Thanks. Good luck on your first day! :)
dam my sony vegas trial expired and the thing mary told me to do hasnt worked dam lol

anyone on?
im on now! are you Dawn??
hi hun yeh im stil on i love your icon its so cute
not much really what about you?
UM,just on aim, and just finished my hw!!!!!! yay! it was so easy today!
awww thats good i jus finised all mine 2day thank got jus got l this university things to do
cool!!!!!!!!!!im so happy im off monday!
well i gotta go.. im gonna go eat dinner! bye hun <3 ya
cya hun =)
anyone on??