brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 116057

hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i didnt see it as closure and every one knows that i jus dont stick to the stereotype i say wat i think and that was not closure
hace más de un año sophialover said…
HAHA..YEAH I KNOWW! I can imagine your reactiong...lol! haha! If i were you i would be kinda of surprised or even "WTF?"! HAHA..I DUNNO! It's weird..! xDD
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
^^ haha right! she's never gonna agree!
plus i don't want to debate with her cause she always rights like 6 pg.s about why bl should not be together! i don't care about lp why would a wan to read that!
EXACTLY..LOL!
Stupid LPers can't deal with the fact that we're not going down with our ship! We're shipping BL until the end whether they like it or not and whether they think we're stupid & pathetic or not!
i hate it when they are like brucas fans should move on its like hello jus coz they aint together doesnt make a difference we dont like leyton end of!
HAHA..I KNOW HANNAH..<33!
I just can't understand why she wants to FORCE us into the LP "fantastic" reality! I mean...she just portrays LP to be THE GREAT couple and when she refers to BL she's all "BL meant nothing" and everything!
That's what i hate about debates! People are trying to state their opinions and when SOMEONE comes up with A HUGE list of reasons why a couple HAS to be together then everybody's like.."AHH..HOW SMART..SHE'S A GENIUS.."!
CRAP!
It's just the way SHE wants to see it. She cannot make us believe she's right,though.
im heartbroken i jus found out who ed westwick is dating =(
DREW!!! OMGGG! I KNOWWWW!
It doesn't make SENSEEEE! She's TOO ugly & OLD for him! I'm depressed too Dawn...so don't worry...you're not alone.
PS:Like..WTF? I just saw the photo where they're kissing! EWWWWWWWWW! I feel like throwing up right now...
i know rite and didnt she jus split up with justin long its like wtf
god she jus must like younger guys
last edited hace más de un año
And he just MUST like younger girls...lol! [like us..MAYBE?] hahaha!
But yeaah...i know. I never liked her plus that she's not even beautiful. He clearly deserves better. I mean..c'mon! HE CAN DO WAYYY BETTER THAN DREWW!
of course he can ew lol
wait who is he dating??
drew barrymore
EW...xDD
ewwwww lol haha
I knoww right! She's disgusting...xD I think i'm gonna try to hate her although i can't say i really hated her when she wasn't dating Ed. But..now she does & THAT doesn't deserve any kind of forgiveness!
lol anyone think of a sad song for blair and chuck im making a vid
eww i don't know why that annoys me but it does!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
that is just wrong Drew and Ed that is just gross i mean she couldn't find some one her on age.
i no rite shes way to old
really I know he is good looking but find someone your own age and let him date some one his own age this gives me the creeps.
shes lucky tho i would soooo date him lol
I think we would all want to Date him
i no yeh but we can dream :P
grrr.. is chase dating anyone??
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I am, you still tehre?
yes:] whats up Nem?
Oh nothing much, I just checked out the last 2 pages of this forum, and what, Ed and Drew? lol
right! gross..... grr.. im super annoyed..
What has gotten into them?! lol
haha right isn't she kinda old for him?
She is! How old is Ed anyway, 20?
something like that!!!!!!!!!!! whats new??
Well now I'm kinda thinking that Mark never meant to reconcile Brucas at all.
why??
Because! lol. I'm just really confused.
aww don't give up hope! brucas will be together in the end!
Hmm I am not so crazy about them being together in the end, would that make me horrible? But I believe in them, more than anything else in the OTH world.

What confuses me is that Mark is giving us all these wonderful Brucas storylines, signs, quotes and what not and then we get 0 Brucas scene until the 10th or 11th episode, WTF. And have you watched the video where Mark told that there may be a Leyton wedding, and that it is life, life is sometimes messy or not and that he's giving Leyton the smoothest, easiest route possible. I was like, man, they are getting married? I am just tired of having all these signs and yet nothing happens, sometimes I feel like Mark is just doing that to keep half of OTH's fanbase watching. I'm so pissed off with him!
yeah i totally agree with that but im not gonna give up hope! he just is misleading us so that he can keep his ratings up! i sward if brooke ends up with ANYONE but lucas i will go crazy! like i would rather her end up alone because lets say chase they never got close like brucas it felt like fake love to acted out! I think one of the main reasons why i really feel for brucas was cause they really loved each other and you could see it in the acting!
I know, it's undeniable but Leyton fans keep their eyes closed! How can they not see how wonderful Brucas is?

Knowing that Mark is a Peyton fan drives me insane!
me too! grr.. Mark is so annoying i don't like him anymore! like Brucas have so much amazing History if he was just gonna get rid of them why would he Waste(well id on't think it was a waste) over 3 season of them trying to get together!

omg the icons you added are amazing
I know, it doesn't make sense especially the transition form s5 to s6! I know Mark has something up his sleeve but this kind of uncertainty drives me insane!

There are more great icons on the OTHforums, I just added the link so you can choose yourself, I was about to add the icons by batches but I think it takes a lot of time. And you were asking what was written on the Leyton icon? It says proof that crappy couples exist. lol thanks for the props! :)
hahah thats amazing i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg those are so good:]
Hehe. So I was surfing through the OTHforums, and I came across a topic saying that Lucas has been distant since the start of the season, what do you think about it?
him wanted to be around Brooke! i hope;]
but i noticed there hasn't been a LOT of lp im suprised i mean theres way to much but i thought there would be more.
I'm glad they have storylines oher than you know, being together. Hmm maybe having other storylines would drive them apart and one day they'll realize they really don't belong together!
yeah i hope:] but i know they have some more scenes coming! i can't believe that we have to wait until 611 to have a brucas scene.. i hate mark!
3800!