brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 116057

hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
hiiii janni

so ok im still watching the gilmore girls and im actually starting to like logan now not as much as jess tho
whooop new page ha mary :P
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol if there is one character I could kill of a show, that would be Vanessa! And unlike Breyton, I love S and B! If S is happy with Dan, I'm totally fine with that.
i love vanessa
I just hate it that she came out of nowhere and then she gets paired up with Nate!
hace más de un año sophialover said…
TOTALLY! ME 2! She's SO annoying! Stupid Vanessa...! I wish she would just get Dan and then they would both stop getting in the way of Serenate<33!
I mean..S is so much better with Nate!! SCREW DAN! Why the hell he wants to change her? I LOVED the cold look she gave him at the end of the episode! She was like "It's over baby..accept it" LOOL!
I'm totally obsessed with NS now and the irony is that at first i actually LIKED Derena a lot! LMAO!
last edited hace más de un año
PS:Hihi Dawn...i'm not THAT obsessed with the first page anymore...lol!
I think that's because Serena slept with Nate, it's different but resembles the BLP drama. :D I also liked Derena, but once the guy turns into an ass, forget it. lol.
yeh but vanessa was great in teh books
I haven't read any of the books. :D
you should there really good but theres no blair and chuck lol oh mary check out my first twilight vid on youtube its kinda sucky tho
How many books are there?
erm 10 i think
lol I'm not a wide reader. :D
im abit of a geek when it comes to reading lol
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
what are you reading now??^

and how could you all hate vanessa! i love her with nate... i can't make up my mind if i like him with serena or vanessa.
yeh same hannah i love vanessa espech with nate lol

and we are jus talkin about the gossip girl books
nooooooo Hannah!
CHOOSE SERENATE..LOL! THEY ROCK<33! HAHA!
they really dont :P i ddi like that kiss tho ^^^ it was only friendship tho you could tell
no i love both!!! i can't pick!
haha lol
FRIENDLY?
Are u guys kidding me? If THAT kiss was friendly then i'm Queen Elizabeth! LOL!
PS: "A kiss always means something"!!
so whats new??
Ohh I'm just watching eps 3 and 4!
a kiss doesnt mean anything lol ive ben with the same person for like over 2 and a half years and when im drunk i always end up kissing my girl friends it was a friendly kiss like come on well make her jelous id do that for one of my guy mates but there chemistry is amazing like
no i don't think it was "friendly" i loved it! i can't pick! stop me guys im becoming a halfie
Yes...but it's kinda of different! How you couldn't notice they ENJOYED the kiss? Like..c'mon noww...this particular kiss was everything BUT friendly! Anyway...it's a matter of an opinion. I clearly can't stand any cheesy Derena & maybe that's why i'm in love with Serenate but the chemistry is WOW! Right now they're my 4th best couple ever after BL,Skate & CB!
loveee them<33!
HAHA NOOO HANNAH! hihi! I HATE halfies with a passion...lol!
Nanessa i guess is OK...but NS's chemistry OMG...i don't even know which words i can use in order to describe it! It's so hard...xDD
hahah mary it's bl,JATE,cb!
Ok..KS/JK make the difference..lol! Anyway haha! At least we have in common BL&CB in our top 3! LMAO!
hahaha!!!!!! come jate are amazing!!!!!!! what's not to like about them??
ohh and ps my like number 1 is Edward &Bella,<33
LOVE Edward & Bella but i'm not obsessed with them yet! lol!

What's wrong with Jate? Well..i guess there's nothing wrong with them...they're just not Skate...LMAO!
hahah come on kate get's annoying when she with sawyer! kinda like lucas when he's with peyton!
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
just out of interest, is it edward and bella from the book, from the movie, both, or it doesnt matter?

omg1 i started off hating lost with a passion but jack and kate dragged me in and by the new season i was hooked.
both for me i dont like kristen playing bella tho
What's wrong with Kristen? lol! I love her guys<33! She's such an amazing actress!

PS:NOOOOOOO! She's so much better when she's with Sawyer Hannah<33! When she's with Jack she's boring! AND HOW CAN YOU COMPARE LP TO SK? OMGGGG! Don't make me hate you...lol!!
There's a basic difference..
SKATE IS CHEMISTRY...PUCAS IS CRAP..!
oh i love the guy playing edward god i dont know his name but hes the hot guy from HP what more do i need to know, when tarn told me about the movie and said a hot guy from HP i straight away knew who she was talking about. its good to see him in something else.
^^^ me too!!!!!!!!!! omg i hate her so much!

Edward and Bella are from a book! but their making a movie out of it! it's called twilight!!
lol im with hannah, i dont like skate, i really dont like sawyer either, he annoys me full stop, i wish he had died and not charlie.
Yeah...it's a matter of liking either Sawyer or Jack. Hate Jack...i never had a crush on doctors...! I've always LOVED bad, HOT boys like Sawyer though!
CAGEEE SCENEE<33333333!
i gave up watching lost after season 3 lol or was it 2 i dunno lol and yeh its him out of harry potter he is so hot lol but i imagined bella better looking kristen is ugly
Hannah...do you know when the movie will air?
hahah i hate kristen cause she SUCKS at acting!!!!!!! her voice is so annoying, she was in the land of women! and that movie was horrible just because she was in it!
C'mon Dawn..she's not ugly! I admit she's not anything special but i guess she's OK! hihi! Anyways..the one who plays Edward is definately AMAZING!! LOVEE the guy!! That's EXACTLY how i imagined Edward would look..lol!
i think shes pretty :(
Yeah...that's true...lol!
Her voice is SUPER annoying!
PS:Now that we're talking about voices...Ed & Soph have the sexiest voices ever!!<33!
wel shes not ugly i admit shes jus not good looking enough for the bella i imagined i didnt imagin bella gourgous but i dunno and omg he is so hot and yeh her voice is a bit manly lol