brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3201-3250 of 116057

hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
yep Bramie, Baley, and no lucas and peyton for once.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
awesome because they suffocate the eps for me, and baley, awesome, i love baley, s5 didnt have enough. dare i ask about BL
no their was no Bl but they was some good stuff with Brooke. let just say the stuff with her mom and the therapist was shocking.
okay...
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Anyone on? I just got home and the video is loading now, can't wait!
you will like it is good Jamie is gonna crack you up.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol yeah Jamie is one intelligent kid. :D although still no BL scenes, I'm glad we didn't have LP ones! Woohoo!

I'm going, nyt! <3
last edited hace más de un año
quiet today
sure is
i guess everyones watching the ep :)
yep I really looking forward to next weeks that looks great
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
^^Yeah me too and I really hope we get some BL scenes
me too I just saw the new Promo that stupid Bitch Carrie hits Carrie in the head. if you can access the site I will give you the link.
we better get a BL scene, whats so hard in finding a few minutes to squeeze brucas in there when they can have repeated scenes of jamie dancing or carrie torturing dan, or any of the other repeated scenes. gawd even a first look, a phone call, a mention they talked even would be nice, they are at least friends aren't they or is it that now leyton is back brucas are just nothing - oh thats right we are emant to believe that brucas was nothing but a denial. okay, i gotta calm down.

so whats in the promos???
oh my god it was intense let see Haley gets hid in the head by Carrie she breaks the car window and Jamie is running he gets grabbed by Haley I think and at the end she says I am your momma now. If you didn't think she was crazy before you will defiantly think so after this.
oh i so thought she was crazy. i hope jamie tells her off.
hace más de un año BLforever said…
Hello to everyone! I am Aimee from Canada, new to this website. I don't come on often because I see this is the website with the Pucas and Seyton fans..I thought they only exist in stories xD some Iaurrad was defending to me Seyton for cheating with Lucas saying Brooke is not her girlfriend can you believe? Please pardon my bad english I am from Quebec, French mostly just a little english in school.
that is ok welcome to fanpop if you ever need anything you can always message me. This is what this thread is for to rant all you want and we will not judge you. My name is Terra you can call me that or Dermy either one it doesn't matter to me.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey welcome to the brucas spot Amiee! im Hannah!
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
welcome =) ooooo i cant wait till next week it looks so good
oh it so does I can't wait hopefully after next week that crazy bitch is gone for good.
shes such a good actress tho shes so convincing
anyone on??
Yup Iam...whats up?
nm, just doing hw:[ you??
yeah, same just got done with my hw too.

im sorry i never got your name.. what was it??
you can call me Chloe but im on cw too and people call me sarah so you can call me either.
k... cool! im hannah if you didn't know that..
oh cool! so did you like the episode?
it was okay! i like cause it didn't have any lp! but it didn't have any brucas either
that was the best part no damn Lp. i saw that some off them are complaining that they got know lp for one damn episode.
hahah that makes me laugh! did you guys see gg??
well i gotta go guys! t2yl!
i am so bored
hey anyone on??
hiii hannah im on =)

whats up
aww are you still on??>

nm, jsut bored!
yeh im still on im really annoyed coz im like over half way through on gilmore girls and all the sites i was using arnt working anymore grrrrr lol
that sucks im writing an essay on teen pregnancy
whoop lol how much fun hehe
not really! im so bored!
me to its realy buggin me that non of the vids are working lol
hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
oh hannah, I feel your pain with the teen pregnancy essay. I dedicated my 1st year of grad school to it, in Memphis where literally 11 year olds have babies, and nearly 75% of high school students have had sex, ugh, it was horrible! So disheartening.
Anyways, ladies, I just went a lil over board over on the Leyton vs Brucas spot, meant to be forum. I just couldn't help it. Someone wrote: don't we see Brucas as happiest as friends, not as a couple...bc even as a couple BL were about sex etc. and Leyton has a connection that is so much more.
I'm convinced sometimes that people, maybe myself included, don't even really watch OTH!lol
i no wat ya mean they jus say stuff all the time that has nothing to do with the show lol
hahah thanks! im almost done though! theres lot's of info on it!
omg i want to check out your comment!
yeh me to lol
hace más de un año BLforever said…
Hi everyone thank you for the welcomes! I have a question off topic but I see some of you are gossip girl fans and I want to see it but my television only has 2 channel xD! Could you reccomend where to see online?
wel there on her in the gossip girl spot and you can also try greatstufftv.com and sidereel.com

i really hpe they help
you can also try surf the channel that is pretty great place.