brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 116057

hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i no i love dan and serena there so cute i do think serenate do have a lil bit of chemistry but i think its coz i read the books and in the books they were a total disaster and i jus keep seeing that in the way they act in the show which puts me off
whoooooo first page hehe
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
I have never read the books but I just like the Dan and Serena storyline.
I like the fact that Dan was lonely, not that outgoing, different and like Lucas and Serena was really popular, out going and like Brooke.

And in S1 they showed how much they both mean to each other and how amazing their chemistry is.
I like Derena as much as I like Brucas!
last edited hace más de un año
awwww i love chair more than darena but i do love them both its weird the 2 couples that didnt happen in the books i love on the show actually 3 couples with nate and vanessa
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
I love Derena and chair but Chair has gone up to number 1. Last season it was Derena now it is Chair number 1.
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
Okay I got a totally new top five :D
I change my opinions A LOT. Lol.
Anywho... DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS???
WE WON A POLL!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!
link
Yay Brucas!!!

Yeah my top 5 changed too... I used to LOVE Chair but this season I think they are really boring...and Chuck is slowly becoming like Peyton. His main goal is to get Blair when he in the first place ruined it all at the end of s1. But still I love Chair.

My new top 5:
BRUCAS
Derena
Chair&Nate/Venessa
Naley/Jeyton
Nair/MiSa

Just remembered I have like a billion more that I wanna put on my top 5 like DerMer, Alex/Izzie...

I don't think mine has changed but this is mine.

1. Brucas
2. Dermer
3. Naley
4. Chair
5. Derena
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
Okay well this is mine(don't freak out... cuz it like COMPLETELY changed)
1. Edwella
2. Ryrissa/Chassie (tied)
3. Brucas
4. Loliver
5. Jalice.
(But my top 10 is...)
6. Jackie/Kelso
7. Naley
8. Seth and Summer
9. Jackie/Hyde
10. Cory and Topanga/Jake and Peyton
<33
top 10:

Brucas(always number 1)
Derena
Chair/Nate&vannessa
Naley
DerMer
Jeyton
Alex/Izzie
MiSa
Seth&Summer/Ryan&Marrisa
Nate&Blair

Top 5 that I despise:
Leyton(x10)
Brase
Browen
Serenate
Gizzie
SaBrucas the couples we despise are the same.
link

lol dermer4ever...I posted a new pick on the OTH spot...check it out!
oh i just voted I can't wait to see the comments the leytoners are going to say
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
You guys still on?
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey im on, for a little bit anyway.
Hey what's up? I just got home, I'm gonna be on for the rest of the day!
too much drama, sheesh, life is crazy at the moment. i may just disappear on ya because ill have to go soon.

have you seen this pick link
Oh it's ok. Checking it out..

Ok, I'm confused. Was the second scene shown?
the one with the nice words, no, not yet but it means its going to, i can't wait.
Oh lol. It's not yet shown. I'm too slow. :D

That's great for Brooke!
yeah, it means the others finally find out!!!

i am so hoping lucas is the first to know the complete truth, fingers crossed.
lol the LP fans are wishing on the stars that it is Peyton!
they just want it not to be lucas, i think its time BL got some action, even if its just friend action, kind they just allow us to have anything, arghh! Peyton had her chance, honestly i don't think peyton deserves to find out first, im hoping its lucas because we havent had any BL, the rescue me promise, the vulnerabilty thing, but if not lucas then i want it to be naley, because after 603 naley deserve to be told unlike peyton.
omfg, just saw a question in the oth spot asking who the queen of hearts is, i was like, omfg, seriously for a quiz question it shouldnt be allowed because the queen of hearts technically is nobody, its like asking who the comet is, though all signs point to the comet peyton is not the comet, the comet is the comet, if you know what i mean, its a metaphor, not a fact, does that make sense, seriously i think the leytoner posted it just to get a reaction.
Totally! I love the Brathan scene! And I'm glad that Haley talked to Brooke after she went out, I just didn't like her advice. I think Brooke was very open minded about the counseling thing, if that was me maybe I would've taken offense.
It was a pop quiz question? And I saw on the picks asking who guested on s3 (Pete Wentz) which I think should've been on the pop quiz. We've got some confused fans. lol
yeah i would have too, but at the same time haley was like saying 'i recognise you are going through something you can't talk to us about but if you cant talk to us maybe you can talk to a stranger' or thats how i translated it, and then nathan goes to see brooke and sends of a similiar message that they are worried about her, thinking about her and are there if she needs them. i just didnt feel the same way with breyton.
Naley are just great. And speaking of, Naley fans are on our side! link

Yeah Peyton was too stuck on her engagement.
though you never know with the oth spot, the question may be directed at naley fans but then youll have others answer it as well, like when leytoners answer a question there specifically directed at brucasers. but i always had the feeling naley fans preferred brucas, because i find that more brucas fans than leyton fans like naley, i mean everyone pretty much says they like naley because its not like there is another option, but its not just that, ive been on a few sites and in quite a few with the leytoners there seems to be this big naley and especially haley hate, i was surprised how soem talked about haley, shes not my fave but its not because i hate her its just i like brooke and peyton more, i dont have any problems with haley.

this whole brooke thing makes me curious because i remember when my friend was mobbed back in year 12 and she didnt tell us, all we knew is something happened, police were involved and she went to the doctors, we were all worried and freaked out and her not telling us the truth made it worse because we were imagining things ten times worse (when really it was like nothing!!!) and she just wouldnt talk to us about it, but we didnt you know just buy her story and stand around and ignore her anguish and eventually she opened up to some of us, butthe thing is though we didnt talk endlessly to her about it or really push her too hard we did talk among ourselves and voiced our concern and i think that is where oth has really lacked with showing they care, because we haven;t seen them really worry about brooke that much and it would show more concern and realisation on their part if the show just had one scene where the others are all together and voice their worry to each other, obvious naley did, but what about the others, the scene when brooke has a rant and haley follows her would have been a good chance for that, how hard would it have been to have like a 15 sec scene of them exchanging a look someone saying "i am worried about brooke" and then haley say she's follow her or something. friends talk about friends and when your friend is doing and saying things like brooke is you don';t just seemingly ignore it, especially lucas!!! whats with that, they havent shown any reaction from him at all, for a guy who badly wanted to see brooke he didnt check up on her and we didnt see a reaction or worry from him that his friend is covered in bruises and is acting like a complete...
I agree. I am greatly disappointed especially in Peyton. I know some people will say that she's waiting for Brooke to open up but Naley did checked up on her, it isn't that hard. We all know that Peyton doesn't know Q, what could her reason for not being there for Brooke be? When she went @ C/B, she went there to tell about Q's death, not really to be Brooke's friend. I don't like hating people, and God this is a TV show but sometimes I think she just becomes so selfish. And I think Lucas doesn't handle losses very well. When he lost Keith, he pulled away from Brooke and now that he lost Q, well I can't say because we haven't seen a lot of Luke in the third episode but yeah he seemed kind of detached.
i feel like haven't seena lot of lucas this season at all, not so much that he's not there but i feel like he mise well not be there, like his scenes are mainly dull and meaningless with no real point. its like hes fading into the background while the others are taking centre stage or whatever.

gawd that scene when peyton goes to see brooke well peyton pisses me off there, it reminds me of in season one when brooke was oblivious to what peyton was going through thinking taht peyton was worried about being a third wheel when she was worried about lucas, thinking peyton was upset over a guy when it was the anniversary of her mothers death, shakes head, how can two best friends be so dense to what the other is feeling and needs.
Brooke was different that time and I hope I'm not saying this just to defend Brooke but 25% of me says I do and the 75% says it's truth.
brooke sure has evolved and changed, thats what i love about her, i love peyton and she use to be my fave but i feel like peyton never really moves forward, she is still that same girl from season one, brooke has changed, she had flaws but she overcame them and admits and sees where she does wrong and tries not to repeat the same thing.
i defend brooke alot to and lol its hard not to be biased but i find it hard to hold a grudge with brooke, when she F's up she makes up for it, we always quickly see remorse and redemption from her and i find it hard to hold stuff against her when she does so quickly do that. thats why i love the 82 letters scene, one of my favourite lines is when brooke says its too much to forgive, because she understands, she wants forgiveness and shell try to get people back and make up for what she does but she doesnt expect it, she doesnt try to make what she did any less than what she did. so i will continue to defend brooke because i think she deserves to be defended.
Right. And the Breyton fight where Peyton said Brooke hurt her (her comment on the 2 moms), you can see in that very instance that she doesn't want to hurt Peyton but she is hurting too.
oh that breyton fight, that makes me laugh, peyton goes all crazy about how she needed her friend and brooke wasnt there, when brooke was there for peyton whenever she needed her even when they weren't friends brooke has helped peyton out, if anything before the breyton fight it was brooke who needed peyton and peyton wasnt there, which was her own fault, did peyton really expect to just get away with everything, seriously, i mean i love peyton but i hate some of the things she does, i feel that she expects people to always be there for her and i think its about time she learnt to return the favour and learn to stand by herself instead. when did peyton loose her independence??? she was this dark disturbed yet strong and independent girl when the show started, i feel that was lost along the way and a lot of her is just too self pitying.
lol I'm having a hard time looking for an anti-BL icon but there is an anti-BL thread in cwtv.com!
why are you looking for anti BL icons???
I think so too. I loved her in s1, she's got that you can't mess with me attitude but she just got needy and whiny through the show.
Because I was making this pick for the BL spot. I just thought I'd put an anti-BL for the image. Anyway, I don't know what to do, whether to laugh or be furious. I saw this on the cwtv thread.

10 Reasons Why Brucas Shouldnt Be Together !!

1. He calls her pretty girl because he might get her name mixed up with peyton.

2. He said to peyton you are my forever before he said it to brooke.
3. He went behind her back twice with peyton.
4. He said that he was wrong and that he really isnt the guy for her.
5. He broke up with her to be with peyton.
6. He never went behind peytons back with brooke because shes BORING !
7. All they have in common is fun ! ( you need more then that to be in a relationship )
8. .. Who did he go to senior prom with ?? .. oh thats right peyton because brooke sucks !!
9. he caught her sleeping with Chris keller.
10. They dont have True Love always peyton and Luke do.

Seriously?!
i know, its so aggravating i seriously think where the other characters evolve peyton just seems to regress. other than the whole cheating with the bestfriends boyfriend thing i loved s1 peyton and her attitude, give me bitchy peyton over whiny peyton any day.

lol that cracks me up, i love the fact in one point it says shes boring and the next one states all they have in common is fun, um... isnt that a bit if a contradiction. and omfg, they need more than fun for a relationship, yeah because the fights were about fun, the heart ache was about fun, keith dying was about fun, gee's, brucas had fun but they also hada lot more. a relationship needs more than cheese and smiles so why the f is leyton happening again.
And Peyton's attitude in s5 isn't the same as s1, I know she like stood up for herself but it's still diff!
omg! she was still whiny and self pitying, its like move on, you dont see brooke telling every one how much she still loves lucas and how he broke her heart (even though its true :P) i just felt peyton as very two faced season 5, saying one thing but doing another. one of my fave peyton things about s5 was how good a friend she was to brooke and now s6 is ruining that. arghh
Yeah and that's confusing me because seriously, losing Angie is nothing to what Brooke is experiencing right now and where the hell is she?
um... shacking up with lucas and getting brooke her clothes back, brooke doesnt need the fn clothes, she needs to know her friend is there and actually cares about her. bigger question where the hell is lucas, at least peyton has talked to brooke, so shes higher than lucas at the moment in my books, i wanna blame mark, im gonna blame mark.
That's the better question. I just can't understand it that I have to ask everyone about it! Lucas hadn't had much exposure this season, except when he's with Peyton.
OMG I've seen the Brooke Davis images on photobucket. What a loser.
i want more lucas!!! good lucas, meaningful lucas, where are all his speeches when we need em. the question plagues me all day, lol, why no BL, why no BL, why no BL at all! why??? and my paranois mind is convinced its for a good reason or mark is being a jackass and not having BL scenes because of leyton.
i just checked out that anti brucas link, omg what are all the members, ten year olds?

gtg. catchya l8r
More like, did they watch the same whole show? lol. It's as if they watched s1 and then jumped to s4.

I made new polls, both here and the OTH spot, you might wanna check them out! :)
hace más de un año oth-brucas4ever said…
qustion

in 603 when they were at Q's funeral did lucas even talk to brooke or ask how she was see how she wan't hiding her buriese????