brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 116057

hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
so dermer, you're 24 right? I'm 23, do you think it effects the way you view couples relationships? What are your all time favs./least fav btw
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
What do you mean by the effects in my couples. To answer your second question. my all time favorite tv couples are Brucas,Naley, Ross and Rachel, Piper and Leo, Dermer, Dawson and Joey. Least favs Leyton,Rory and Logan, Pacey and Joey, Ryan and Taylor and Felicity and noel.
Well sometimes I speculate that age, really the time you begin watching shows can determine if you like a couple or not, or what your favs are. Your couples are rather eclectic.lol Mine pretty much all fall into the same category. Opposites attract: Felicity/Ben, Brooke/Lucas, Ryan/Marissa, Buffy/Angel, Joey/Pacey, and though I haven't really seen alot of episodes, Rory/Logan, and Booth/Bones. You can read me like a book pretty much. On the other side of the spectrum, Dawson/Joey are like my least favorite ever, what was it that you really liked? Then Leyton, and Noel/Felicity. I was so bad with Noel and Felicity back in the day, I wouldn't watch certain episodes bc they were together.lol Oh yea, and what's your beef with Rory/Logan, or Joey/Pacey? Just curious.
last edited hace más de un año
Logan was a jerk and if it wasn't for him a lot of the stuff that happened to her happened because of him. The only reason I didn't like Pacey and Joey was because I was a die hard Dawson and Joey fan and they just got in the way. I find that the older the are when you watch this type of shows you can handle it better, and that is also part of the thing with the couple wars since i am older and more mature I really don't say things that make people mad.
Yea. See I don't know enough about Logan/Rory I just thought, from what I did see, that Logan was sorta a nice combo of Jess and Dean. His jerkness I felt wore off a bit as a result of Rory. I feel you on the DC stuff, bc I'm the exact same way, just opposite couple. If it wasn't for my distaste for Dawson though I would prob really like them. I might be 23 but when it comes to my couples, I'd swear I was 12!haha. After the mess that Felicity's writers pulled, then the O.C. with Marissa dying, and now all this Leyton cheese, and Mark being a toddler, I'm at the point of no turning back. I think I might have to start watching Bones, they are a couple that almost no one can argue against. btw...what's you take on Alex/Izzi since you are Grey's fan I assume.
yes I am I don't mind Alex and Izzie as long as he is not a Jerk to her. I am a greys fan I think you know where I came with my name by favorite couple the only on there i hate is Gizzie that was so wrong.
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
GO Dermer! I HATE HATE HATE raylor too!
I'm 14... do you think that age really effects your view on tv relationships?
Because I like to think in some ways I'm pretty mature for my age.
And in others my immaturity is astounding... lol. :D
yay, yall like ryan marissa?
they're like in my top five fictional couples!!
I really do. I will admit that no other couple can make me cry like they do. You would have thought I personally knew them. I dunno they just had a way of bringing you into their connection and I was devastated when Marissa died. I love Felicity/Ben, and Brucas, but Ryan and Marissa, I just felt like they had the best of Leyton and Brucas all rolled into one. Her destructive behavior towards the end was about the only thing I could have dealt w/o. The new years kiss for me is just amazing. Who is in your top five?
I think age does affect it in some aspects but some it doesn't. I am glad I am not the only one who hates Raylor and I am glad there is always another Myan fan
Yea, I mean Raylor, I didn't hate, but I hated the writers for not writing Myan better after her death. I still wanted that love story, but really the only episode that I got a taste of that was when he was in the coma. I mean, I'm glad for ryan that he moved on, I just think that Taylor was just too awkward, and this is coming from queen of opposites. I like myans opposite side of the tracks, not raylors odd couple act. I loved the O.C. though for leaving us with just the right amount of curiosity when it came to ryan's love life, and the flashback to marissa. I'll admit, yes I freakin cried! I dunno what it is about them!
hace más de un año saBRUCAS said…
RealLuvAlwaysBL I ALWAYS agree with you!
I like the same couples you do! except of Felicity/Ben because I dont know who they are. And I completely agree with the Raylor and Myan thing. I didnt really hate Raylor but I always loved Myan.

And I think I have seen all of gilmore girls and I liked Rory and Logan the best. Thats why I hated the way it ended. I think Jess was the one who treated Rory like crap but thats another story and anyways I didnt like the show itself that much.

I LOVE Alex and Izzie and HATE George and Izzie they are like incest!
and I also LOVE DerMer!
Gizzie is a awful couple I was wonder if you guys have seen the new Grey's promo.
Oooo Guys Im super excited we were losing this poll BADLY by like 600 votes and 14% and now BL is leading!!!!! woohoooo
Really hope Mark looks at this!

link
saBRUCAS you are my "soulmate"!lol I've now resulted in demeaning the term just to make myself feel better about Mark calling Leyton soulmates! Anyways, you NEED to a) look up some Ben/Felicity vids, it is an order!haha b)find a way to get your hands on the DVD sets. You'll fall in love! There was none of this soulmates crap, it was just two people falling in love, the hard way...the you make me nervous, butterfly kinda love. Pure magic!

And about GA I was so upset after Denny died and Alex came to the rescue and they had that amazing moment, and then it was like the writers just forgot about that, and put Gizzi together, which is the name of my dog btw, and I can't stand them. Incest, yes...IMO. I really liked their friendship and its forever tainted now!
no dermer, I stopped watching it after that season when Denny died? was that 2nd? Should I catch up and regain faith?
yes it is good you will like it this season Dermer will be back together and Alex and Izzie get Back together or and then they is Hahn and Callie weird but you will like it. Season 3 was good until the whole controversy with Issiah Washington and then the beginning of season 4 sucked because of the strike it got better after the strike.
hmmm...ok. i'll take you advice. might just start rewatching and forget about the whole catching up.lol I mean Gizzi is over isn't it?
oh yes they are over they tried to make it work that was really bad. Here is the new promo for season 5. You are gonna like it.

link
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol omg! Rece, lol, my dogs name Gizzie too, well technically its Gizmo but we all call him Gizzie.

i finally watched the new oth ep, well half of it. just finished Brooke's little rant, go sophia!
My dog's full name is Gizmo as well, cute little shit tzu, looks like the gremlin, hence the name. How funny! I'm reading some fanfiction its getting me through the dark days of leyton.lol
Wow dermer, just watched the promo, how are you taking it? Meredith has perfected her angst to a whole nother level! I'm interested.
lmao RealLuvAlwaysBL!
Yeah Mark Schwan kinda ruined the word 'soulmates'
...I dont know if I could watch the whole thing but I'll definitely watch the videos!

Oh yeah you should start watching GA again...I think Alex and Izzie are making a come back! and Dermer are back too...I feel like its going to be a good season.
i was like going crazy anout dermer, like they were murdering that couple but then with the last season finale, with the candles and that kiss, i was like YAY it looks like they are on track, lets hope neither one screws it up again.

btw lol exact same with my gizmo too, when he was a pup he looked like a little gremlin.
I need an on screen couple to believe in again! Anyone else feel like that? That's why like I said I'm going to invest my time in Booth/Bones. Now that couple is irrefutable. Leyton on the other hand, eh I think the fact that half the fan base detests them should resonate with Mark. I commented on the Leyton Haters vs. Leyton Lovers pick, gosh I can't stand some of the LPers. I mean I know we do it too, but seriously answer the question, don't give me your Leyton=TLA line. But anyways. I also realized that I don't know a single person that likes LP. I mean truly not a single one. It's sorta a joke now w/ me and my friends. If we ever meet someone new who watches the first question is "Brucas or Leyton...this is serious, choose wisely...our friendship depends on it" But yea...I think its obvious that there are more haters...and B4C I think I used your chicken and egg conundrum. I doubt anyone will understand. But for me...I hate Leyton as a couple, therefore I love Brucas. Not the other way around, like they all seem to believe.
OMG!!! I feel the same way!
Im just soo upset about Brucas, and hearing Mark talking about Pucas just killed every tiny bit of hope in me.
Honestly soem of the LPers are...idk lets just say some days I hate LPers more than LP.
This one LPer called me a retard for for thinking Peyton is depressing and emo and that she has the same storyline in every season.
I hate Leyton as a couple but thats not the only reason I love Brucas.
i dont think i ever really hide my dislike of leyton, i loathe them with a passion which most likely equals my passion for brucas.
booth and bones are a great couple to ship, they have amazing chemistry, and it seems doomed relationships is sort of a theme these days in tv shows, so i like to hold onto the classic couples i still love, max and logan, syd and vaughn, max/liz and michael/maria,piper and leo, ross and rachel, jack and jill, and they give me hope even during the darkest times that sometimes people find their way back together no matter the detour. brucas rocks whether its love, friendship or simply nothing, its still brucas, its still that journey, and if that journey takes longer or doesnt exactly end where i want it to end its still a beautiful journey that i have and will continue to enjoy.
sometimes when you ship a couple their love is so apparent to you its hard to let go, and i dont think you should have to, letting go of the chance that a fictional couple can't make it is like letting go of all chances in the real world, if they can't make it work, if they cant get happily ever after how the hell do you find it in the real world where there is no guideline? as long as there is a chance, no matter how small there is no reason to let go of that faith, we've had only 2 seasons of no brucas relationship and during that time their love can still be seen and felt, they are still in each others lives (though well this season, who knows) look at buffy and angel, he left after three seasons, made a few appearance every now and then in the four seasons after, the show ended with them not together yet they are still buffy and angel, they are still one of the greatest love stories ever told (imo) and gee's fans still have hope even after the curtain has closed. Brucas will still be there, it will always be there, to us it will always be Brooke and Lucas, their love story is still going to be great no matter how it ends, and the curtain has not closed yet. anything can happen.
I know some of you don't watch Grey's Anatomy but the ones that do the one couple that i think you will like is Derek and Meredith they have a great love they have had their share but they are Back together despite that Bitch Rose. Sorry about the many rant but I don't like that women. if you want me to elaborate i will.
Mickei...thanks for that. I needed it. I started to think that maybe I, we BLers, were in fact crazy for not seeing the LP love connection. But for some reason I dunno I just can't believe them, and at this point, 6 seasons running, that is just beyond pathetic and sad. If I were Mark I would be ashamed!lol
crazy maybe, but not for not seeing the LP love connection, i mean we can't ALL be crazy, i personally think Mark is the one who is slightly crazy and needs to let go and embrace the love story he created instead of the one he wanted to create.

i finished watching the ep, i love nathan now, i was indifferent to him before this season but this season nathan/james has really impressed me and when he went to see brooke and what he said awwww, its good that the show mentioned how similiar brooke and nathan are, and they had that little bramie at the end when brooke finally cried, but i can't help but wonder how come out of the scott boys its nathan and jamie who are comforting her. omg! i am so pathetic but whatever, did anyone else notice that during the funeral Brooke looks at lucas?
I loved Derek and Meredith in the beginning, and somewhere along the way I lost interest. At first it was the A/I dis, and then oh gosh the awful idea of gizzi prevented me from watching all together. But I really loved DER/MER's love story, they had great chemistry, passion, and a draw to them that even when she was with that chris odonnel guy that was hot, you still rooted for them. They lost me in whatever season it was when did he cheat on her or something, I dunno, but it was like one pity party after another, and I started to equate Meredith to an older less artsy Peyton. I am glad that they nipped that in the butt. I love her genuine pain (I know that sounds bad, but shes excellent at portraying it, Peyton=Whiney) not whatever she was doing moping around all the time. I'm excited for them again, and it seems like there will be real drama again.
Just a side note, do you ever get annoyed with TV drama when they insist on making everyone interdate? I mean why has Nathan now slept with all three female characters, Lucas 2? I mean it's odd, normally friends don't hook up in random combinations. I mean if they needed to figure out how many ways they could all sleep with each other a simple equation could have done that! Or on Greys, why did it seem at one point that every intern was dating a resident? WIERD! Sorry for the rant.
oh I know Meredith and Derek have some drama but they have fixed those issues and they are moving their relationship to the next episode. Their is just one person we have to get ride of the lying bitch rose. I hate her lying like that.
I didn't notice it, but I was in between vomit at the sights of Leyton. I really liked how they finally put to words my feelings on Brathan and how alike they truly are. I always thought Naley and Brucas were alike because of how they both saved each other from themselves, not random psycho stalkers and gun shot wounds? And yea this is gonna sound real low, but has anyone else thats watch the library scene wondered how life threatening Peyton's condition really was? I mean I'm sorry but the girl had a cut on her leg it seemed. A fighter, Haley or Brooke IMO, would have applied pressure, and found a way to survive. That's also the motherly quality in BH that is non existent in P. I can't even imagine the catastrophy of Peyton being a mother. NIGHTMARES!
I have no idea who this Rose character is. But if you don't like her I don't like her...DIE ROSE DIE!lol
oh she is this nurse who Derek dated until Meredith was ready to commit and she is and Derek went to breakup with her and she is telling him that she is Pregnant stupid bitch who is lying. None of us Dermer fans like her lying bitch needs to die.
Yes...you clearly do not like this toad. Well I just don't like liars!lol So I'm with ya!
thank you clearly this plan won't work.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHATS UP?? I CAN'T STAY ON FOR LONG BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY HEY! AND HOWS YOUR WEEK GOING??

HANNAH
link
Okay so maybe I'm wanting Brooke to be mentioned for selfish reasons, i.e. I want Lucas to find out that Brooke was attacked, but I mean seriously I'm convinced that Mark neglects her!lol
My belated response to realluvalwaysBL:
Sorry for being so late btw ;)
My top five fictional couples are edward/bella(twilight), naley, ryan and marissa(those 2 are pretty much tied), charles and cassie (lincoln heights), Brooke and Lucas (one tree hill) :D
But there are soooo many more! lol.
you have some great taste in couples especially with oth and the oc.
yea. I've never seen edward/bella, or even heard of charles and cassie of lincoln heights. What is lincoln heights?
it is a family drama on ABC family.
^^ Yeah, it's not fascinating acting and it seems i'm the only person in the world who likes it.. but i don't care:)
Thanks, I like to think I have good taste ;D
Anyone else think that the oth forums are addicting.
I'm getting in so many debates, especially about christianity on oth... and it's like so good to express my povs.
:D
Anyways Edward and Bella (my icon) are a fictional couple from a book saga called "twilight" and once you read it you will never be able to put it down.
I think I've re-read twilight about 27 times since I first got it three or four weeks ago :)
oh it is so addicting we could use in the war zone area especially it is just not Peyton. it is interesting. I love that site and i can't stay away from the war zone. I like that section where we can have debates and fight with the lpers and not get in trouble.
Well I like Greek at times and thats an ABC family drama I think?lol The only thing other than prob this site now that I've been addicted to are magazines. I'm pathetic. I seriously can burn over 100 dollars in magazines a month. I don't know why i just dont buy subscriptions, but my newest trick is going and reading them at book stores.lol I feel bad but hey a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right?
^^ Oh don't feel bad!!
I'm an addictive reader, I can't stop reading, but I can't afford all these books and I don't (nor can get) a library membarship!
So one day I spent the whole saturday sitting at borders reading on those little couches.
I think I read like ALL of pride and prejudice... haha
And totally with you dermy... I love the war zone!
And i really like arguing when it's an equal battle...
I don't like it when EVERYONE disagrees with me and I don't like it when EVERYONE agrees with me :D
I know but that is what the warzone is for It is fun but some of those guys really crack me up.