brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol I don't really ship couples from other shows except Chair.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
nothing from the past either?
like Dawsons Creek, did you watch that?
I think I was so young then! Well here we have our own series so I think I was watching those. Or MTV. I was a big fan of MTV back then. I watch MTV 24/7. lol
fair enough.

You?
hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
I think there is. A connection between what couples you like. My all time favorite couple is Ben and Felicity from Felicity. They are just amazing, they bring out the best of the awkwardness of Ryissa (O.C. whom I also adore) that I like you but you make me nervous, and I don't exactly know what to say to you bc not even words can describe the butterfly feeling, mixed in with the "look" and fight of Brucas. They have that ability to transcend the element that they are portraying and be compelling no matter what. The whole premise of the series, which I'm assuming here, that you haven't seen, is about Felicity, who sorta reminds me of a Haley/Rory Gilmore mix, following on a whim this amazingly hot Ben (he's like a semi broody version of nathan, with the element of being misunderstood or out of place that ryan had) to college. It's just pure magic, I could go on for days obvi, but check out the felicity page, anyways, on ward I liked Jacey, couldn't stand Doey, mainly bc of Dawson, he was so boring and way too mature for his age and Joey who needed Pacey to complete her, Doey like Leyton are WAY too alike IMO, they will suffocate each other sooner or later, Grey's Anatomy...I was all for Der/Mer before it got to pity party for me, I started to appriciate them at the end again, but for me its Alex/Izzi all the way, I just lost interest when I felt like they couldn't develop those two beyond their obvious sexual attraction. And recently I've been addicted to Booth/Bones of none other than Bones, they are classic sexual tension, so want each other, so perfect, but sooooo stubborn, I love it! So there you have it.
last edited hace más de un año
lol there is definitely a connection. I always thought people who love Brooke will also love Blair and unsurprisingly, the picks prove it. I guess it's the same with the couples you ship.
Nem...I really like GG, but I watch mainly for the fashion. I can't make up my mind about the couples on that show. It's like they all just have great chemistry together, and I think all three girls are just insanely beautiful, each in their own type cast, its almost sickening. I like Dan I think he's got a great quirkiness to him, but Nate is just to die for, like literally him and Bryan Greenberg, what I'd give for a night with those two. I'd be making babies thats for sure. Anyways...I can't decide with this show. You'll have to enlighten me one of these days to the glory of chair. They've got it goin on for sure, but it gets a bit messy and like a competition for Chuck too much and he makes me mad! i want to put him in his place and tell him to look in the mirror and then look at blair!lol
okay my tastes is a bit over the place.

oth- brucas, jeyton, naley
dawsons creek - i hated joey and pacey, lol, never likes them,i shipped pacey with Andie and Audrey, though i preferred Dawson and Joey to Joey and Pacey i actually liked Dawson with Gretchen more, which is strange seeing Joey was my fave character and yet both guys i preferred with others.
oc- summer seth obviously, now i am a ryan marissa fan but i also ship taylor and ryan, marissa died and i moved on like ryan did, i enjoyed both of his relationships.
felicity - i also shipped ben and felicity, i didnt mind noel but the longer that went on the more i disliked them.
greys anatomy - i ship derek and meredith but they still piss me off a lot of the time, i never got on the izzie alex train, i loved denny and her and now i am all about george and izzie, i called those two from early on in the series. i was also a big fan of cristina and burke.
buffy- hate spuffy, die spike die, classic buffy and angel, imo like the best forbidden love story ever.
i also adore booth and bones and completely agree with you cherise about them, bones is my fave show at the moment behind oth.
charmed - andy/prue, piper/leo, phoebe/cole and if not cole then jason.
Gilmore girls - im the minority i think here, yeah i hated rory and jess, was originally a luke lorelai fan but hopped off that ship and jumped aboard the max madina one and the chris one.
just to name i few shows and couples i like/hate.

For me Nate is more like Lucas because of the Serena thingy but GG is definitely different and Nate is definitely hot lol. I don't ship Chair like I ship Brucas but I like the fact that Blair brings the best out of Chuck. But Chuck will always be Chuck. lol I don't know, they just look so cute whether they're together or they're trying to hide their true feelings! So unlike Peyton and Lucas!
I loved Meredith and Derek in the beginning, their elevator convo and make out sessions but then Addison came and so did Mark and I don't know what happened next plus mark is so hot lol I'm just glad they're back together.
McSteamy so hot! i think meredith and derek is the classic case of dragging a romance on for tooo long, some tortured couples can pull it off while others simply cant. a show can drag a couple on forever and the audience will either continue to love them or just get sick of it, eg. leyton, dawson + joey, marissa/ryan, merder, lana/clark, the wait will either make or break them.
i think it shows the strength if the coupel and their fanbase on if the people stick around, like for instance mulder and scully lasted like 10 years and what hooked up for like five seconds around three times during the whole series yet they are stil mulder and scully, ones not without the other.
anyways gtg, catchya l8r
Yang and Burke, well, it was very fast paced! Who knew coffee and sex goes hand in hand? lol I like Izzie with Alex, I think they have amazing chemistry but I'm not a big fan of Alex. lol
Well B4C...your DC picks astound me, but I agree w you that Joey was more than likely better with someone entirely different. I just stuck to my Jacey love, bc well Doey made me want to vomit. I did really like him with Andie. Dawson...I think him and Jack would have been cute together, bc I always thought D was pitchin for the wrong team, or maybe both?lol.
OC-I didn't mention Ryan/Taylor bc its not an ultimate fav, bc I sorta boycotted after they killed off M, but seeing the 4th season just recently I like them together. I dunno how I would have handled that triangle had it come pre mordom though.
GA-I was also a Churke fan, but Gizzi, ugh I love ya for it cuz I can barely stomach it but you called that really? lol I guess I just don't see em beyond friends, and Dizzi, I dunno maybe the whole he was confined to a hospital bed thing kinda threw me off, or maybe the fact that his dying aged him to look old enough to be her dad, but not there for me. Since you like them though I might have to revisit?
Buffy- I am all there with you, that was like my original obsession, I cried so hard when Angel died, and Spike...be real, that man was no match for Angel hotness, I agree though, totally best forbidden love story ever.
Charmed- I like piper/leo sorta like Naley, the married life dulls ya a bit I guess. And Pheobe/Cole I'd say that could 2nd Bangel in as far as forbidden love goes. Don't remember Prue...oops!lol
Gilmore girls-I'm with ya on rory jess, but I equally disliked her with dean. In the end Logan to me was a perfect combo of the two, he was her equal, I enjoyed them, and I hope if they do a movie that they will have built on them considering the series ending is a bit dissapointing in that arena. I always liked Loreli with Chris, call me crazy but I felt like they had that extra something, maybe i dunno, Rory?haha But either way L/L drove me nuts with their odd couple act, dunno this max madina you speak oh, interesting.
Nem, I'm glad you said you like that Blair brings out the best in Chuck, I agree, it's the reason I started to like them actually, it was like he was a different person around and bc of her. I was surprised he didnt go to europe with her, on a different continent I mean really you would think his reputation would still be upheld in the states if that was what he was worried about...yang and burke were totally your typical workaholic perfectionist love...with them they both understood that while they loved each other and had to make sacrifices, their identity and careers would not be.
Because of the little speech Bart pulled out right before they leave. God I hate Bart! I couldn't blame him, it was his dad talking about being a new man stuff. I wish Lily never accepted the propposal! lol
hmm interesting, i didn't think about it that way, but very true. I agree Lily should have stayed single, she's like Lucas to me, hopping around engagements, still harboring feelings for others, not fair. not right. But I'm glad she's started to mature, and lighten up when it comes to her children. Anyways. I've got to be getting to bed. It's nearly 4 in the morning where I'm at! Night
lol you sleep pretty late! Well goodnight/morning! :D
hace más de un año sophialover said…
WOOOOOH!
Just came back from school and i can see i missed a WHOLE conversation! OMG..WELCOME BACK HANNAH!!
just noticed the new icon was up, very nice. gees now i have an urge to watch s3.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
oh I noticed it too it looks great and goes with the banner.
thank god they put the new icon...they didn't change the motto though...grr!
I know that new motto fits so well.
give it time, but i swear the motto we have now is the wrong way around.
I think you might be right
yeah i know..xD It's my all time fave BL quote...but the new one is just more recent plus that it's fitting BL perfectly! I don't know...hope they change it as soon as possible.
PS:First page again? OMG...somebody gag me now!!!
it has been bugging me for ages, i kept seeing it and thinking isnt it 'people who are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
sorry mary. its so not intentional.
yeah...it's actually: "People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end"! It's Brooke's exact words...
Yeah right...GRRR! But it's starting to get to me! OMFG...i'm becoming more and more obsessed with the "page thing"...LMAO!
hey mary dont worry, its just the top of the page, nothing special, ull get it eventually. lol. maybe we should do more research before we put quotes up.

speaking of, this has been nagging at me too, because i read fanfic and in so many they mention that brooke's name is actually Brooklyn, and i don't recall ever having heard that in the show and considering brooke always says her full name 'brooke penelope davis' i always wondered where people got teh whole brooklyn thing from, maybe a close up of her birth certificate s4, i do not know, have you guys ever seen evidence that brooke's actual name is Brooklyn?
Brooklyn? You're kidding? I had never heard it before...lol! At least...NOT FOR BROOKE! lol! I don't think it was ever mentioned on the show...
that is ok Mary that happens to all at one time or another. I don't think so. I want fan fiction was that I might have read that one. But I'm sorry that Name just doesn't fit my Brookie never will.
i know Terra...<33! I'm even MORE obsessed with the 1200th comment,though...hihi! Do you know who got the 2100th? I can't remembeeer damn it...
i dont think her names brooklyn either, it just nagged at me because it wanst just one or two fanfics, it quite a few, so where the hell does it fn come from? fanfic always maked me curious on how people view the characters, for instance eye colour, does that person have green, blue, brown or hazel eyes, seems everyone has a different opinion, me and my best friend mel always fight over what colour eyes James Lafferty has, i know im right :P so i just indulge her, she likes being right, she thinks im crazy but i know im right so she can go shove it up her ...
muahaha...you crack me up Mickei...lol! What a controversary subject...Jame's color of eyes...<33! Well...now that you mentioned it...i think he's got hazel eyes..! It's a mix actually...they're not exactly blue. It's light blue mixed with white or something like that... i dunno...
i always found brookes eyes more curious, half the fanfics i read say she has brown or hazel eyes, and half say green. hazel's such a easy colour to say, any doubt just say hazel. f it, my eyes are like this dark colour everyone always just says i have brown eyes but they clearly have a greeness to them, but i just say i have brown eyes, why get fancy.
mary wtf is light blue mixed with white???
lol maybe it's the way his eyes glistens. Idk.
I mean...James color of eyes...lol! Many people say he just has BLUE EYES...well..i just don't think so. To me it's light blue with white...lol!
well mel thinks he has BROWN EYES, like come on, does she even watch the show, no wonder shes a leytoner, she doesnt pay attention to what matters, jesus she probably thinks peytons a natural blonde, or shes simply saying so for us to argue over something else, i swear sometimes she just says stuff to piss me off and start a debate, arghh! i love her but she drives me crazy.
oh yeah she defiantly does. I for one can't wait to take back the spot.
Who's Mel?
Nem, Mel is my main ho, my best friend, my little bro, the nathan to my lucas, the ryan to my seth, the cristina to my meredith, the annoying pain in my ass who never calls me before 11 o'clock at night, and if not im either watching a movie, with my other friends or naked, she has the worst timing. you know my person.
Oh cool. Hah.
OMG Mickei...how can you stand her....?
LOL!
Brown??????????? Is she crazy? Has she even looked at a picture of him or something? LMAO! It doesn't make senseee!
hace más de un año Janni said…
Heii^^ What up?
YEAH! 1200TH COMMENT!