brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 116057

hace más de un año sophialover said…
I told you i was gonna get it...
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
janni got 2000th comment :P
looool! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! GRRRRRR!
Well..OK...i hate you now!! You got the freaking 1000th too...
OMFG!
I can't believe this is happening...LMAO! Well..Ok...at least i got the first page...!!
i no i havnt seen them as couple yet but i love them alreayd i like it coz its single parenting and like my mums a single parent and they act exactly how me n my mum act together lol
hace más de un año Janni said…
The actor have been on Harry Pooer 4 too. But he is good looking. I hope she replies me soon though^^^I don't think she has stopped being on fanpop cause of the episode...
hahahmary you crack me up oh have you guys seen the other invaider? its on alices pik the one that says why do brucas have more fans but never win picks
You must be lucky Dawn if you have the same connection with your mom was them^^
SRy MAry, i swear it wasn't on porpuse..! I Swear. Please don't hate me?(a)
LOVED Lorelai & Jess...<33! Who's Logan? I've no idea.

ON HARRY POTTER? Are u serious? I just can't rememeber him...lol!
And yeah..i know...i hope she comes back soon cause i miss her so much<33! She was keeping this forum alive...
i mean...we do too...but it's just not the same without her.
no i haven't. I'm gonna take a look. I'm just WTF! Cause even though i go on the LP spot just to see i don't go crazy over there. i don't leave comments. I don't harass their spot!
Yeah...right...haha! I'll try to hate you but i guess i won't stand the "Janni hate", i'll go back to "Pucas hate" (which fits me better) and then i'm gonna love you again..<333! LMAO!

Dawn...who exactly do you mean?
Logan comes in season 5 and he comes until the end^^ He starts out as a hard type but then he changed for her..<3
Awww<33! Then i guess i'm gonna love him even more than Jess! LOVE this kind of storylines y'know? Bad boys who become softies just for a woman<3333! And will they be endgame with Rory?
I just read the comment from the LP fan. WTF!!
Seriously i'm just letting it go! I have enough of hating LP, my temper wont take it.
Thanks hun for forgiving me<3 Love you<3
Wait...where's this poll? On the OTH spot? They're accusing as AGAIN of having fake accounts???
Well i can' tell you anything caue Dawn hasn't watched them yet, and i don't think she wants to be spoiled! But i'll tell you on MSN one time or something;) They have a complicated story or something^^
AWWW OK...cause I'M DYING TO KNOWW! We're gonna discuss it for sure on msn!<33!
here is the poll, just read the comment:
link
Just read it....OMGGGGG!
Thank god Alice totally put her in her place...
I've gotta go^^ Love you<3
Ok...bye bye love<33!
sorry guys im jus makign a vid so thats why im not talking lol
hace más de un año RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
ok...so this is off topic, but I just watched the last episode of the O.C. and cried like a baby when Ryan was going through the old house. Ugh how I miss the O.C. I gave up watching it religiously after they killed of Marissa, and I dunno if I can take Leyton being end game, I'm struggling right now!lol
i didnt watch the oc when it aired over here it was on like e4 and i didnt have it in my room so i couldnt watch it i mite watch all those after ive finished with the gilnore girls
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Ok i know this off your topic but I have gotta rant to you guys your my Brucas buddies who are going agree with Me. so any way the oth site I go to talk about oth and Brucas is othforums. Well there is this new section their called the war zone were you debate topics. WEll any way their are a bunch of Leytoners who keep saying over and over that all Brooke want Lucas for was sex and they have deep connection and Leyton's love is epic and all Brucas is a Highschool romance and they would not have worked if they dated after High school. Then they say that Luke gave his whole heart to Peyton but he never let Brooke in yada yada. I think you get the jist of what I am saying. Also in this section whenever you try and debate and be open minded they don't listen to you they try to prove you wrong and show you why your wrong. Some times name calling happens. Sorry for the long rant but I just had to I know you guys will understand.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey anyone on??
im on and hannah where the hell have you been
long time know see hannah
hey!!! im back ive been so busy with school! whats up guys??
i know yeh and jus red your last post and dont worry about it tou cant say anything in front of leytoners they jus have to contradict anything you say thereso god dam stubburn they dont respect other poeples opinions
I know I try and reason but now they have to make us see they view.
awww school that sucks collage has been so hard this year it really sucks
the way they see it is that keyton are perfect what we think doesnt matter
grr... im writting a paper:(
what ya writing on?
im writing one to lol
"what i want to accomplish in the next five years?" grr.. i know what i want to do i just can't put it in a paper!

what's yours on??
mine is on how audrey hepburn became a female icon in the feminist film industry lol its quite interesting actually yours sounds so much fun i would know exactly what to rite
last edited hace más de un año
wow I totally don't miss writing those types of Papers.
it's easy when you think about it but when i have to write it down that's a whole other story!
you shouldnt lol i cant wait to get it over and done with
how old are you terra?
ive jus got so much work to do so far but only a year left of collage
I am 24
wow your an oldie on this spot :P:P:P im joking btw
that is ok.
hahhahah so your done with collage??
I wish I just have to take three more classes and I get my degree
awww well done thats cool degrees are really hard to get
yes they are it takes to damn long
it takes 3 ye\rs over here how long does it take there?