brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14401-14450 of 116057

hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
i dont know about that molly, i get angry at them doing this to us so i dont really condone blers doing it back.
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
not like a terribly annoying one, but it could be fun. unless yuo guys dont want to, whatever.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
I am for a Prank but if it requires me to respond in the llt no way i am a big fat chicken in their they scare me with the way they go off.
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
Mickei lol no I have not taken a walk in the leyton spot yet... should I?
Well actually I did a little while ago I checked up and saw her blaming that myra hater girl or whoever she is and saying it was Lilia, which kinda pissed me off but I didn't say anything because the last thing I want to do is trigger her and than make her be bitchy to all of us.
exactly i mean i lurk sometimes but i never give them even more of a reason to go off and be even more pissed at us.
And Dermy, that really makes me sad to hear that they scare you. I hate that Myra or whoever creates such a fear factor that she like controls the website. I don't think that's fair.
The worst she could do is report us and for what??? Having some fun? If we get banned for that crap than I'm not sure I want to be on this site.
I'm really sorry they prevent you from going over there, Dermy. They intimidate me too sometimes but I just try to forget about it.
oh god alice i got mad at myra ahaha i think its funny.
molly- lol, I understand where you would fine the amusement ;)
But, I just don't want to roll like that. I don't want to start fights, I just want to defend people that are being picked apart. Cuz that is crap.
But yeah, we should TOTALLY make a brucas prank. It's our turn!
Molly i saw what you said in their i got to give it to you. I think that some of lpers on here are nutty. But Dreaton, Maddy, Karla and Maggie are all sane and fun to talk too.
Hmmm... I wonder if Lpers are reading this right now.
i'm sorry but myra could be a lot nicer.
a lot of LPers are really nice. some are crazy. but still.
we can be prettty crazy too.
im still shaky about a brucas prank, i have one simple request though, if theres going to be one can it please not involve the lp spot, that is their place and i dont think theres an excuse to go there uninvited causing trouble.

and it has to be genius!!! :)
I know we can be but yeah some good be a lot nicer but they aren't. Alice they probaly are.
yeah we don't have to go to the LP spot. i was pretty pissed when they came on ours. we can do it on the OTH spot.
but it dos have to be GENIUS!
that myra can go crazy, ive seen her in the oth spot spreading her hate and language. she like totally attacks.
Yes i am all for the genius prank maybe we should talk about through messages that way the lurkers won't know what it is. I think we should just stay away from their spot and they should do the same.
i bet ya nem could come up with something great.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey guys just wanted to say im not gonna be on here for like the next two days!
wat hannah? it wont be the same without you.
link

ikr.. im sad.. will miss you all
Mickei- I know. I just don't understand why everyone hates Lilia after she converted to brucasism (lol... I made it sound like a religion :D). They used to WORSHIP her. Than once she converted, Myra took over the throne. That whole monarchy thing is ridiculous, I think. I don't mean to insult any LPers, but falling under the rule of one person like a kingdom with a harsh dictator as their ruler is stupid. They shouldn't let all the bad things that come out of her mouth and the fear of being banned let them be ruled.
I'm not trying to say we're better or anything, but I much prefer it over here where everyone is equal and there is noone we have to worship or look up to or follow like our lives depend on it.

And if leytoners are reading this... than I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel.
dont attack back with out me! please!
omg i agree alice! that was great.. ive noticed it that's strange
Wait hannah where are you going???
OH NO! I'll miss you to death!
Dermy- I agree. I'm all up for a good-hearted prank now and again, but going on eachother's spots is just a little crossing the line. They weren't mean, which is a good thing, but this is our spot and it shouldn't be invaded.
we are definitely not going on their spot bc it PISSED me off when they were on ours. it was funny. but i was also pissed hahah

well tom i got grounded cause i didn't clean smth.. and the next day i have a big party so i have to get ready for that!ugh.. im annoyed
hahaha they wanted us to get annoyed that was their goal! so i just didn't let if bother me!
Molly- OMG I just read what you said on the LP spot you are a fucking god for standing up to her! You are my new role model LMAO "I'm not scared of you". YES! GOOOO MOLLLY!
Ohhh! *sighs with relief* LOL, Hannah. I thought it said you were only going to be on for the next 2 days and than you weren't ever coming on again. LOL. Okay, now I get it. Still gonna miss you though, just I'm happy you're not leaving for good lol
ohh no im coming back:D! i know isn't molly great!

Alice you need a btfg nickname..
thank you both.
lol i was just telling her what i thought!
i think she's a bitch and not very scary. she just uses caps and says eww alot.
Hannah- hmmm... what should it be?? what's yours??
LMAO molly agreed.
But she does intimidate me... only because she has power enough to ban us all and that is not cool...
psh whatever.
and i know i'm a bitch.
although i lot of people don't knowit.

and whats my name i forget??
dont forget the insulting, she also likes to call people names. and whats up with the whole fans thing and autograph thing.
okay im totally purple mind reader monkey! and Janni is Super unconditional Lion Lover

Dayna is queen of vampire hearts!

she doesn't scare me at all! all she does is all caps! we all can do that.. if ur talking about oth she'll call you a boy etc.. insulting you.. you can't debate w/ her cause she'll just insult you
let check molly
it's Super Invisible Chef of heart
^^ Okay than I'm going to be the Fantabulous gem of jalice :)
Oooh I love it! I just came up with that lol
OK HANNAH YOU CHECK OR I'LL SLAP YOU.
can i be like "the invisible chef behind the red door"?
i posted it alrady! jeez molly!
ohh and Alice i came up with a btfg rule.. our powers don't work if it's against each other

i love it Alice
love it more molly!
lol hannah, i love yours, theyre all so cute
I still need need one of those nicknames
haha well too bad bc i want one that i made up with my mind :D
okay so it's
Hannah- purple mind reader monkey!
Janni is Super unconditional Lion Lover
Dayna is queen of vampire hearts!
Molly is-the invisible chef behind the red door
and Alice is- Fantabulous gem of jalice