brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13651-13700 of 116057

hace más de un año Janni said…
I too looked further, to see when his name appeared..I'm missing hin<3
When did she come? Wow, i didn't even notcied

But i gotta go. Love hon<3
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Bye Janni. <33 I actually also have to go, i will see a movie. =)
And she appeared in one scene on the coffe. I can't really explain you the scene very well.. lol
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
helllloo"??
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Hey Molly
woah hey terra!
how is/was christmas??
it was good i didn't eat to much drinking was a different story. How was yours.
my parents dragged me wto my neighbots party.
actually it wasnt that bad i etnertained everyone by makign cocktials lol.
sounds fun we ate pretty early and i did a little cooking we are gonna have left over's for day's.
ohmygosh forigve my typing.
i am terrible lmao.
yeah we like sat around forever doing nothing but maiking cocktails.
exciting.
last edited hace más de un año
oh sounds fun all my family did was talk about when they were kids when they used to live in L.A it would have been fun if i haven't heard those these story's about five thousand times.
haha i know what you mean. i hear those stories alot.
and then neighbors tell stories about when i was little and are like "I can't believe you're graduating!" blah blah blah.
I know i hate those stories it is fine the first or second time but after that it is so annoying it just bad.
even worse when i can't tell them to stop and i wouldn't want to be rude to my neibors

[are you detecing my sarcastic tones??]
oh yes totally you just have to put up with it maybe once or twice a year and then not hear it again oh i just did the forum for the oth fans awards check it out if you want to. link
oooh yay. <--that wasnt sarcastic lol
okay this is gonna be fun i have some ideas for some more categories.
i'm like psoting comments with my nominations is that ok?
that is fine
lol ok. i nomiated wayy too many poeple, IMO
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey! whats up guys?? im backkkkk!!! 16hrs.. omg where has everyone gone! ill give you guys a free pass because it was christmas!
Hi Hannah!!:D:D:D
I don't understand a thing?;P
lol.. i was out of town for like over a week.. and i had tons of school stuff before! omg i have sooooooo much rating! and i said it's okay that no one was commenting because it was christmas cause no one commented for over 16hours
Understaning:D

I finished the Twilight books:D And I'm more in love with him, and i didn't know that was possible!<3<3
omg^^ welcome to the club hun:]] i dont think i can ever find a man now!
I Just LOVE him!!
I know! I will never be able to find a man..
And in the fourth bok\ok, when Bella was carrying Renesmee, and Jacob comes in and sees Edward kneeled in front of Bella, and his eyes is ful of agony. OMG! It was just beore i was crying<3<3
GOD I LOVE the man!<3
Hey Janni and Hannah
Hei Terra <3<3
but i hate the fourth book! omg it sucked way toooo much jake! and wayyy too little edward!
I now! Iwas just scanning thru it before i started and when I realised tat one part was Jacob that bugged me! And that he now has imprinted on Renesmee, menas that he willl be around!! But i was a little sad about he ending, i thought it would be much seewter and klisje like..
Edward<3
hace más de un año MischaLover said…
BLers! whats going on?
Hi^^ are you new here? What's your name?

Nothing much here, just talking about Twilight, EDward cullen<3
hey sry ive been rating! ughhhhh soooooo much..lol.....
That's ok hun^^ I have done some rating too tiday, my eyes are burning..

Have you read the midnight sun on net?
yep i joined last week! i'm dayna =]
OH I LOVE TWILIGHT! though breaking dawn ruined it for me a bit xD! i still love edward & robert pattinson<3333! but i dont like kristen stewart (or bella that much actually :P)
^^ hey im hannah:]

i totallly agree i lovee twilight but breaking was bad! i hated it!
im in love with edward..... and i can't stand. K. Stew but bella is okay
The most crappy book is New moon i think, cause it was ll Fucking Jacob! but vreaking dawn still was bad, has expected so much, but..
I Love Edward!!<333 But i really don't care much about bella, just that she finish Bedward..:P
hey hannah! wow i COMPLETELY agree! i don't like k.stew's acting at all, shes so dead & monotone! also i think shes on drugs, which wouldn't bother me but she seems like shes on drugs in all her interviews & at a photoshoot she did which i don't like xD! & totally agree with you too janni! i HATE that jacob bastard (though taylor lautners good in the movie)! i only like bella cuz shes the other half of bedward :P:P
I realy don't care that much of K.Stewart, i don't know much of her, other that she spills Bella so..tihi^^
omg janni i love new moon! it's good cause they whole book shes wanting edward, and in eclipse is she wants jake kinda( i still love it)
my

i totally agree Dayna she does seem like shes on drugs i hate her voice
The thing that bugged me about New Moon is that there is no Edward, all fucking Jacon. and when i think about the movie, and how little there will be of Edward. Grr!

I wanted to slap Bella in Eclipse, what the hell was her problem. I love the Bedwar parts, but god that gril can bug the life out of me!
haha i totally know what you mean! i loved new moon, especially the ending, that was too romantic!<3 i hated eclipse because she was CONSTANTLY mentioning jacob, like forget that stupid wolf you've got EDWARD xD! at least we know now that her love for him is a "mother-in-law" type ;)
When I realised that he had imprinted on Renesmee, I was pretty much reacting like her..:P
i hated the imprinting! ughhh that made me soooo pissed off.. i threw the book across the room! i nearly died! i think thats sooooo gross!
LMAO i feel the exact same way! i think i felt my dinner coming back up, thats disgusting! hes a pedefile i dont care what the werewolves say, its disgusting!
i know! he makes it seem like its sooooo normal!

omg janni i just rated 68pgs of bl icons alone which is about 1020
where did everyone go?
omg i just got my btfg die hard medal@
lala
lalala