brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13551-13600 of 116057

hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
lmao. he should be scared then. if i was mark i would be very cautious when it come sot bl fans at the moment.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
i know he is lucky the Naley fans didn't bet his ass for last season with Carrie.
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
i know!!
omg! he must pay his securoty well. imagine the letters he would have gotten.
who do you think are the most passionate fans, nh, bl or lp?
Naley and then Brucas and then Leyton because i have heard him say that Naley has the most dedicated and passionate fans and you know i got to put Brucas before Leyton.
definitely.
lol, like the logic
thank you so if i ever switch sides and go into the nuts house Tonya over thf is gonna fit me for my straight jacket.
haha.thats kind of her.
I know we are both gonna be in straight Jackets.
theyre really comfortable.
i bet they are lets just hope we never go to the Nutty house because that means Hell frose over.
i would have to change my fanpop name to broody4broody, and that just sounds crap... i am staying firmly on the side im already on.
oh me too Broody and Broody don't work well together now Broody and Cheery sure do.
exactly, its a horrible match, bl just fit, broody and cheery ftw.
i second that one and Broody and Broody look to much a like that is just nasty.
its like the cosmic forces were just against them, then theres bl, who fate loves.

omg i am in such a clois mood at the moment. the whole clana/clois thing reminds me so much of the whole leyton/brucas thing.
you know a lot of messy love triangles remind me of that one. The one that really reminds me of that is Brenda/Kelly/ Dylan on 90210 especially messing around the best friends back while the girlfriend was out of town.
as much as i hate the love trinagle, i kinda love it, the way ots all entangled, the way it gets fans to pick a side and fight for what they want, and i think it portrays lucas, brooke and peyton and their strongest and their weakest, at their most human.
i know it does in my opinion it is the best love triangle in tv.
lol i was avoiding saying straight out i think its the best love triangle in tv, but seeing you said it, well its the best damn love triangle on tv. possibly ever, i'll have to think about that one.
where'd molly go?
I don't know i say that because that was really the only one i enjoyed i hated the one on dc,friends,and other shows.
dc love triangles, yeah not as good, i mean the biggets one would be dawson, joey and pacey but if you think about it we totally missed out on how poey started seeing they hooked up during the season break, and if people think brooke is a cheerleader for leyton what the hell do they think of pacey and all his pro DJ stuff, i mean the AIRPORT SCENE! i thought there would be no more joey pacey much around after that, but if they can be endgame after all that then whats a leyton engagement to stand in teh way of brucas.
woaah i was totally zoned out adding videos!
- i don't really watch dc
- i enjoy watching the BL/LP triangle
Dc was good i never got on the Jacey band wagon and that airport scene in season 5 i thought they would have worked it out and i thought in the season 6 premiere it was going work out but know. I think the reason i didn't like Pacey and Joey was because i wanted Pacey for my self.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey guys just thought i would drop in and say hi:] um i totally haven't been here lately! it sucks ive been soooooooo busy... anyways im leaving tomorrow. and won't be back until saturday! going away for christmas! im gonna have soooooooo much to rate i alrealy have like 70pgs. of Icons ONLY ONLY THIS SPOT.. and the btfg i have over 400 to rate sooooooooooo i hope to talk to you all soon.. if i don't have a great christmas!
i was a strong pacey andie/audrey fan, and i prefered dawson with gretchen than joey, so i wasnt a loyal DJ shipper, which is strange seeing joey was my fave character, but yeah i didnt really think she was right for any of the guys, but who knows i could have gone for her and that professor.

Hey, Hann, hope you have an awesome xmas then!!! hugs for the holidays.

and im off now too, bye terra, molly, another time. cya
bye hannah & mickei - merry christmas or happy holidays, whatever :)
Bye Hannah and Mickei
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
not really
wel your on lol
or am i
hmmmmmm lol
sorry. im in a mood, but technically very soon i wont be on caus i gotta go to bed and only came on the net to check my emails, but well fanpop was calling my name. i couldnt resist a peek.
ah i no dam fanpop ive come on to do college work and i havnt even started and ive been on for about an hour lol
its worse that friggin facebook addictions, anyway i hope your college work goes well but i seriously have to go ctach some z's. next time i come on at 11 i'll try to make it not a night i have work the enxt morning. bye dawn, i hope you get some real company on here soon. and if i dont get a chance to talk to you closer to the day, MERRY CHRISTMAS! in advance, hope you have a great day. night
awww same to you 2 hun happy xmas =)
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
8hrs..wow u guys suck! I was getting ready 4 my trip! Im in the car now
bump
Hey Mickei

link
last edited hace más de un año
love that trailer, puts me in a good bl mood. though if i had seen that as an oth ad all those years ago it would have totally shocked me, assuming it was on before teh eps the clips were from, but it might have made me fall in love with bl right there and then.
oops.

HI TERRA :)
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Hey guys, I just dropped by to say Happy Holidays to you all! I miss you! :)
Hey Nem and Mickei i thought you would like that those were the days i do not even recognize the show now.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Hello! lol what's up?
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
Haha Terra me either! Mark has went off the deep end! oh and I LOVE ur icon!! Pacey is the shiit!
Hey Nem! Love ur icon too!
So what have u guys been up too?