brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13401-13450 of 116057

hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
WOAH.
hannah you're stealing my invisible power!
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
teera, if you're think othforums, you would be correct. brucas just keeps getting these subtle hints.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
lol.. no i was just mind control to make all yalls not comment!
hannah, please tell me you weren't waiting around for that?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
ok i am in need of serious sleep.
night!
night molly!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Night Molly i thought that was it i mean with all these hints it is gonna lead some where good. You should see the idea i had i put it on the pick.
wow molly your going to sleep before me! but night!
NO Mickei i wasn't waiting i logged on and it was like 13397 i was like yah!
its just as much as we're being told brucas is over, quite loudly at times, there is still all those things that point towards brucas, i dont know if they do it on purpose but if they don't well thats just the bl power right there.
hah what have i missed around here?
sure hannah, i believe you :)
i promise ive been cleaning my messy room all night!
is it clean?
but i g2g byes
yes
bye Hannah it is just so frustrating seeing all of these little hints but all we get is LP.
but didnt mark say some crap about wanting to explore lps relationship. because well so far his exploration is crap, most of the leyton is over the phone, such a grat relationship they have *roll eyes*. he rushed them straight itno an engagement and now it looks like he's going to rush them straight into parenthood (if the pregnanacy and baby survives) theyre going to be parents before they get a chance to be a real couple. they are a JOKE! a pathetic, badly paced, badly written, and badly thought of JOKE! i have a hard time thinking of lp as a threat, they just dont seem real, im waiting fro peyton to jump out and say 'early april fools' or something.
I couldn't have said it better Mickei
the badness of leyton just makes me miss the greatness of bl and jp even more. and i think s6 is actually good, certain factors aside *cough*lp*cough*
Season 6 has been good and the best episode of the season was the last episode before winter break and it just happens to be no Leyton.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Aww I just missed Hannah and the 13400th comment! Dammit!
what a coincidence. omg! i know peytons going through a lot but i wanted to slap her when she was having a go at mia, reminds me of s3 peyton when haley returned. peytons friends always suffer for her personal crap. but my fave thing about the ep was brooke and her stuff, i love brulian, and the beginning with sam made me laugh so much. and naley and jamie was good too, i liked nathans sl this ep, i hope all goes well for him.
defiantly a great episode and as the episodes go i am loving Julian more and more and their are a lot of fans who love him and Austin is not that bad to stare at. Well Mickei and Nem i am going to bed i am tired but i will talk to you guys tomorrow.
he looks a bit like shane west, sounds a bit like him too. night terra, cya tomoro.
Mickei haven't you heard of the spoilers?? Julian might get shot in 613!
yeah i saw taht thing, dont know how reliable it was. but just because he gets shot (maybe) doesnt mean he'll get killed.

or maybe him and brooke can have one night together before hand, when he dies shes upset but no one understands why she is sooo upset, eveyones more comforting peyton and then bang brookes pregnant. peyton has an ectopic pregnancy, looses it and the chance to have more children, lucas gets closer to brooke, bang brucas instant family...

I know right but Julian is the nth guy who gets shot, if ever! They seriously need a gun ban or something! If Julian dies I would go crazy! I mean, if I can't have Brucas then I'd definitely take Brulian. DON'T HE TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!
lol. th def has to do something about their gun problem. mark has finally hit a brooke love interest other than lucas who blers are responding to, it would be stupid of him to kill julian off, unless that is he plans for bl to get back together.
hace más de un año sophialover said…
EXACTLY!
I'm sure he's not planning to bring BL back though...xD I SOOO hope he doesn't take Julian away from us.
BRULIAN <33!
imagine being stuck with OWEN!
*shivers*
hace más de un año sophialover said…
lol! NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't even wanna think about it....
its like a nightmare. itsa bad enough we might never get bl again, mark can at least give us brulian.
But what do you think are the chances of having a BL reunion these days?
dont ask me that nem, caus then i may have to admit that i am one of those hard headed crazy fans who believe brucas are still endgame, as well as believing jake will still come back and heal peytons heart, everyone will get their happily ever after...

honestly, im torn, there is a big part of me that still thinks that bl are going to get their day, that lp's time is numbered, but then theres this other part of me (which is much smaller) that had accepted it will never happen and to cherish the brilliance they had and thank god they have not been given the love crapness lp has.

which may make me crazy, but caus i know thats crazy that means im not crazy, rite?
How come I haven't accepted the fact that LP are together now and that there's a big chance that that's how it's gonna be til the end???
so im not the only one???

lol, i know this may seem crazy but i dislike lp so much i would be happy with any ending taht doesnt have lp. even if it means no bl, as long as lp aren't amde to be this couple they aren't. i am much more accepting of bl not being together than lp being together.

and this whole pregnancy thing is driving me crazy, if lp get married and god forbid have a baby that means the show will have two endgame couples set up married with kids, and brooke already has sam as well, so they all have kids, it just seems so well... boring. as lame as it is love stories and who will be endgame is a huge part of a show, it keeps people watching, and if it has it all locked in before it ends oth is going to loose a lot of fans. every show always has that will they wont they couple which keeps audience hanging til the very last ep.
Nope, you got me right here Mickei. The only part I dislike about LP is that its an obstacle to BL, you know? I don't really care about Peyton, as long as she does not mess with BL. So I really don't care who she ends up with (but I still like Jake for her) as long as it's not Lucas.
sadly, i care about peyton, though sometimes i have to remind myself about that. lol caring about peyton is one of the reasons i am so anti lp, i guess its for the same reason some lpers ask why brooke fans go for brucas after all that luke did to brooke, i as a peyton fan don't like leyton because i like peyton not because i don't like her. i don't like who she is with lucas or what she dies to get lucas, its why i love jeyton so much, he brings out the best in peyton just like lucas brings out the best in brooke. nothing pisses me off more though than when peyton messes with bl, arghh! i would just love for soemone to call her on her crap, does lucas even know what peyton did back in s3/4? no, just like peyton doesnt know about NY, because like it or not ifthese bl facts were known by everyone who matters it WOULD change things, so mark has it all as a big secret.
I know, there are so many reasons why LP is so off for me. I agree that Peyton is at her best when she's with Lucas, that's because she's not out there trying to tear down another couple, you know? But I don't get how THAT can be so much better than BL.
lol.

did you proper name me?
Yep I did. lol Why?
it just made me laugh.
Michelle Clark. :D
lol now u are full naming me!
what did i do so wrong!
HAHAHA! ;p
i feel like such a bad girl now!

haha, reminds me of cass, she's always full naming me, though she uses my full full name.
lol I only know your full name. Maybe I should hire an investigator cause I don't think you'll tell me your full full name. lol
how do you even know my last name?

if you tell me your full name ill tell you my full name