brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13151-13200 of 116057

hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i think the role was to much for her i think if she was like alice or jessica or someone she would of been fine
hace más de un año sophialover said…
Ok Kelsie....lol! haha! We're soo not gonna argue about her. I'm not saying i hate her though....i simply don't like her. I guess i'm biased...lol! I read one of her super amazing interviews like blahhh..."Twilighters are retared..."
WTF?????
I started disliking her from that moment on.
hace más de un año Janni said…
Couldn't have said it better Mary^^
But as long as I (I'm marking that he in mine ladies;P) have Edward I don't care<3<3
*In love*
she does seem really stuck up but i think she is just commen like she has a normal teen life i hate it when people were like she cant be bella she smoles its like wtf so what she smokes doenst mean bella will lol
LMAOO Janni! I'm already sharing Ed with Dawn...do you wanna share Rob with me? LOL!
Conclusion here: We all can stand her for some years as long as she still has the same great chemstry with Robert<3
Done witht hat subject;P So how is the weather there? (doing a Kelsie:P)
i want rob aswel girls
Hell yeh Mary! And i want a share on Ed too, maybe fot the weekends?(a)
We will have to discuss that Dawn;P Have a little meeting and stuff you know.. lmao xP
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
Hey guys!
Whatsup?
yeh we can share ed and rob =)
Hey Alice^^ We are talking Twilight :D Woot Woot<3<3 (I just LOVE those words:P)
yeah...yeah....hahahaha....<33! We need a whole discussion to make up our mind...lol! We SOOO can share them girls. haha!
HEYY ALICE!
oh yes i will have him 3 days you have him 3 mary can have him 1 =P
hey alice =)
1?
Are you joking or what? I say i'm gonna have him for the five main days and you girls can keep him for the weekends...LOL!
I'm also liking that idea Dawn:P
Alice are we making your head dizzy, or is this actually making sence? lol
I'M SURE IT DOESN'T!
Poor Alice...
Hey!!!
Janni- Actually its making perfect sense... is that sad or what??? LOL. And you guys can all take Ed and Rob... I don't even like him that much... So long as I get Jackson :)
Hell no Mary;) you can have him for 2,5 days I can have him for 2,5 and Dawn can have him for 2 days.. Doesn't that sound fair?
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO you guys are hilarious, but ya'll can have him, I mean he is totally drool worthy and I LOVE him but I've got Peter Facinelli all to my self so I'm good!
And Mary I know what you mean Kristen is really stuck up!!! I stopped liking her as soon as you told me about that interview!!! Uckk! How could she totally diss her fans??? BITCH!
haha no we will share him equally 2 and 1/3 days a week lol
MMM...that sounds pretty cool actually=D! When you say 2,5...you mean....noon/night or what? I'M JUST CLEARING UP THINGS!
I'M SOOO GETTING THE BED TIME<33! LOL!
last edited hace más de un año
Are you seriouse You don't like him that much:O
Is jackson aka Jasper? He is so adorable<3 Like a innocent angel trapped inside of a lion no a bear, lion is EDward's thing<3
Kelsie- I thought Peter was REALLY ugly until I saw him on Chelsea Lately with his normal hair color... I thought I was going to die!!! He is sooo hot! You got yourself a good one ;)
I KNOW ALICE! I read that interview and i was like EWWWW! How can she say something like that without caring about her fans and everything? I mean...she totally has every right not to like the book but seriously...WTH is wrong with the girl?
oooo we need another guy so we all have a guy at once coz it would be unfair for one of us to be alone :P
lmao XP you crack me up.. If i get my way, maybe I'll get him during bed time..? hmm.. Hope no baby childrens are reading this.. lol:P

And Alice it is us, so it isn't that sad..xD
she only took the role for the money she totally doesnt care about the fans or the books
GREAT! Who will be the OTHER GUY? NANANANA....
(we need to reach an agreement...lol)
yeh we do hmmmm we have 2 british guys so we can have an america =)
what about James Lafferty Dawn? Liking that? ot who else.. Hm...
Janni- yup Jackson plays Jasper... but he is WAY Cuter with brown curly hair!! Aww ADORABLE! I miss his old hair... but he is still adorable with black/blonde hair too :)
Mary- I know! It's like... what is so wrong with twilighters??? WTF is her problem??? BTW do you have the link to that interview??? I want to comment badly on it!
Dawn- I hear taylor lautner is available... He's simply adorable... I'd actually be jealous if you took him!!
Ed ( CHuchk Bass) <3<3
YEAH. That's what i think too. Nahh...what an annoying slut. Pff! *hoping Kelsie is not reading that*
oooo me 2 im game for james
taylor is younger than me i could never date a guy younger
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
that works Janni i already have mine but i think James is taken
Alice just look around the Kristen spot...it's on the very first links. I'm sure you'll find it...
Kelsie,, bed time:P
No just kiddin hun^^
what about chace? hes super hot
lmfao too late I've already read it and it's totally ok, I like her in the movie cause I think she's good but that weed smoking slut needs to shut her trap we are AMAZING fans and she's not even good enough to have us!
James? Mmm...i like James (who doesn't like him) but i honestly don't think he defines hotness. ROB/ED DOOOOOO! LOL!
Noo! James cant be taken! He told me last night that I was the one for him..? <3<3
haha.. we are a little sad.. right? lmao XP
ROFL hell yeah bed time...lol and I've always thought he was hot but I agree with alice I like is regular hair better,
CHACEEEEEEEEE! YEAH! *YAY* *YAY*!
has anyone seen the movie angus thongs and perfect snogging the guy in that is soooo hot
GAME ON!! Chaceee<333!
LMFAO really Janni,LUCKY, and no we are not sad, ok well maybe a little but hey it's ok as long as we are being sad together. :D