brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13101-13150 of 116057

hace más de un año sophialover said…
YAY! 13.100TH! HEY DAWN!!!
hace más de un año Janni said…
Heii Dawn^^
XSD? - I'm so blond:P
Go you!!<3
NOOO it means nothing I just wrote smth to get the comment....hahaha!
I'M EVIL!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año mcewen_girl said…
Hey guys whats up??
lmao xP

Maybe i'm not that stupid:P
I think i'm going to start reading the third book though;P
NOOOO wait!!! You HAVE to open it on the 1st of January. haha!
hey Kelsie!
Hey Mary!! Long time no talk hehehe
hi Kelsie^^<3

sry hun, but i'm gonna start reading it today;P nanannanna;P
NOOO show some respect to the day hun...LOL! HAHA!
Yeah Kelsie<33! Glad to talk to you now hun...
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
what books we talking aboyt ttwilight? oh and how stupid is this i made a oth and GG spot ages ago and someone has made another but she has added stuff to the spot i made i think shes jus trying to be better than me or am i just being pettty?
About Eclipse hun.
haha!
Oh well...maybe she didn't even notice but as she's added stuff to your spot then YEAH she's just trying to copy you off...LMAO!
Mary i had plannes to open it the 24th of dc, but i cracked;P sry hun.. I just need to read.. Quoting here: The bbook is like drug for me;P

Yeh we are talking about the books,. Mary and mee just finished reading the new moon^^
And I guess some people are just weird in that way..:/
awwww eclipse is good =)
Awww^^ I'm so looking forward to read it:D It is much of Bedwars^^ Don't spoil me;P Just yes and no, cause i'm missing them so much after new moon..
hace más de un año madi-girlxo said…
hihi thanks for the welcome! i'm madison (or madi) =]. oh i love twilight! i heard felix is gonna be the new jacob...i am NOT happy about that because i hate felix and taylor was getting me to actually like jacob :P
Hi Madison^^ I too heard it from Terra(dermer4ever) one of the other regulers here;) I don't know, i started to like Taylor i really don't want Felix guy here. but atleast they dopn't change the ones i truly love^^
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Hi Madison welcome to fanpop i am one of the few who isn't into the whole Twilight thing that is because i am not that big of a reader.
felix what im confused? and hi maddie im dawn =)
and janni yeh there is alot of bedward scenes =)
Jippi^^<3 so looking forward!^^
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Dawn for the new Movie in the series that they are gonna do the summit which produces the movie wants a new Jacob and the actor who played Felix on oth is in the running to replace him.
awwww ii get it i think he would be good but taylor was good aswel
heyy Maddie! I'm Mary...haha!
Bedward scenes...<333! You mean in Eclipse Dawn?
i think he looks abit old to be 16 like
yeah...i thought Taylor was really cool actually...lol! I don't want him to be replaced...
Hey guys I'm back. srry I had to go do something. and ooh Eclipse, that's not my fav but I LOVE the EB in it! and I know they BETTER NOT make Felix the new Jacob, cause although I'm not a Jacob fan per say I like Taylor!
yeah...he sooo looks 20+!
but i see where there coming from in new moon jacobs meant to be like massive and taylor jus isnt he will def have to wear a muscle suit whos playing leah does anyone know yet? oh and if people wanna add stuff to my oth vs gossip girl spot they can coz im gonna start rating everything
link Dawn...? lol!
Yeah I know what ya mean but I still don't see Michael as Taylor its just WRONG
yeah...i know...but still...i kinda of liked him as Jacob PLUS that Taylor is SO cute<33! haha! He's making me wanna love Jacob...(he soo can't though...xD) Anyways...
I too like taylor, but the thing is that i don't want felix cause it would be dragging oth in here for me, i guss:/
But wait...Michael looks like Taylor eh? I mean...it can't be THAT wrong. I dunno....
yeah...i guess it's what Janni says...
link

thats the link

and yeh i liked taylor and omg kristen really cant act did anyone else think her acting was bad?
Hospital scene...*cough* *cough*
I can't judge cause i haven't seen the movie yet but OMFGGG...i've seen so many trailers and yeah...her acting is just CRAP!
YAY! Thx for the link hun!
Mary we just can't love Jacob;P
but i get the whole growing part.:/

Kelsie, you didn't like eclipse? Was t worse than New moon, please try not to spil me, i'm gonna start readin it today^^ (haha Mary;P-.. Sry I'm to weak..)
*gasp* I LOVED Kristen, but I'm not gonna argue this point cause it really pisses me off soo...new topic hows the weather there...lol
I too didn't get al drawn into her, but at the same time i didn't focous much on her.. Ehm Robert/EDward <3<3<3 All mine^^<3
yeah it was kinda better depending on how you look at it but for me it was my own personal hell but I'll let you be the judge of that,everyone's different!
I really don't like Kristen....lol! Not as a person...not as an actress. nOT...IN general. She's just SOO
bitchfaced, annoying or i dunno what...LMAO! Anyway...i do love her chemistry with Rob<33!

hahaha i know Janni...i bet i would do the same thing though. I WOULD FREAKING OPEN IT RIGHT...NOWWW! Thank god i haven't got it yet...
OFCOURCE!
Rob/Edward<3333333333333! HAHA! AND YEAH...WE SOOO CAN'T LOVE JACOB...LOL! LIKE URGHHH! TEAM EDWARD ALWAYS!
i liked eclipse
but yeh they did have great chemsitry she does look like bella but she is a bad actress
they should replace her lol
haha, well Mary like I said not gonna argue but yeah Rob/Kristen's chemistry is just through the charts, I LOVE them!!!! but I'm with you guys I'm not a huge Jake fan either, I'm getting a Team Edward hoodie YAY!!
agreed Dawn. She IS the perfect Bella but duhh she can't act and it's too obious. LOL!