brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12251-12300 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
My fanpop is fine Hannah.
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
my fanpop is fine today but yesterday sometimes it wouldnt post my comments, and i had to try like three times before it posted them.
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
ohh no i don't hope for more drama.. i hope for more pictures..lol

actually my closed bff now we both used to HATE each other it was soooooooooo funny! we would always call each other names and stuff..and now we just die laughing everytime we think of it!
I know Mickei! She said she thought I was angry at her, I mean, for what? I thought she knew me better, you know?
my fight with my friend was soooooooo lame! it's not even funny!
Hannah you and your BFF are role models :D
lol hannah, how brachel of you! lol, there my mind goes again.

nem, so instead of confronting you or fighting for your friendship she just thought hell shes angry at me so im going to walk away. nice. but she came back, so thats something. i hate that feeling when i realise that my friend just doesnt know me like she should, but then again im sure my friends have felt the same way about me at certain points. how much easier would it be if we could just know how someone else is feeling.
lol breyton, brachel!!! omg my friendships are soooooooooooo much better than breyton!!!!!!! lol....
Actually she didn't come back by herself, I have to pull her back to sanity.
^that sux... well w/ my friend i really just gave up! cause it was soo long.. she actually came to me...im really happy she did
go you! at least it worked. like me and jondy, i had to go to her and go wtf, bloody misunderstandings.

hey, hann, breyton rocks :P

except when peytons being a selfish bad friend doing selfish bad things with her selfish heart. i could so forgive p and what theyve done to her character if they just made her even slightly aware and sorry for what she has done to brooke and what her friend is going through, without brooke having to speel it out for her. i real sorry would be nice.
Aww basically my first year in college sucked because of this - I was afraid to trust anybody.
^^aww im sry Nem....

i feel so young im only a freshie in high school!
And yeah, Breyton rocks. :D
idk! i guess i kinda find their friendship fake! cause i know a few people who have been through all that but it didn't work out they all hate each other and it's really sad!
Hannah no worries, I'm over it. :)
i like breyton when breyton are going strong, or even when they are fighting sometiems, because lets face it friendships arent smooth, as we have all said with our own stories, but arghh peyton pisses me off so much sometimes with her side of breyton.

i prefer baley/braley though, one of my fave things about s3 in baley, they are <3 actually i love all brookes friendships. she is an awesome friend.
brooke is an amazing friend!
Yes she is and I love Braley so much too! They're great roomies, they're hilarious and sweet!
baley are soooooooooo cute!
theyre great, i like how different they are, but they both have these amazing big hearts, and are so damn funny, its great. now if only they were sister in laws the world would be perfect.
i wish we could see more of them in hte show!
I know! But most of all I want BL dammit!
i would love a classic braley scene like the good old days, i wouldnt mind a brucas scene as well, preferably involving as little clothes as possible but i would be happy with fully clothed and just a hi too, anything really.
last edited hace más de un año
link

i know this is a lot to ask but will you guys rate my stuff?

link
omg i would give up shopping for brucas!
I def will Hannah. :)

I love classic TH more specifically S3!
^^ same here! i hate the skip!
im so tired but my friend is coming to sleep over soon! so im waiting up!
I made a couple of Robert Pattinson icons I will post them in the BTFG spot (exclusively!). :D
Aww love sleepovers! :D
ohh cool~ i love exclusive things!!!

ughh it won't let me add my bl wallpapers to the btfg spot!
OMG I'm dying to get a Kellan and Emmet spot medal I have to make more icons!!!
im rating your stuff right now!
nem have you seen the movie stick it?
Hannah you added like a thousand icons!!!
No not yet, lol. Is it good? It probably is because Kellan is there huh? :D
Coolness Hannah we like exchanged guys tonight. :D
the movie is lame but thats when i started loving emmett!
lol sooooooooo true!
seeing we're changing icons...

lol, hannah, i loved the movie, but then again im not emotionally attached the the book. emmett in the movie looks so much like an australian actor in that scene in your icon.
and btw, im with nem, this rating mite take a while, im only up to page 12.
I'm going to p19 already. :D
im currently doing 16, u beating me :)
Oh gosh finally I'm done rating your icons! :D

Love the icon Mickei. :)
oh thankyou.

how many pages are there?
Idk because I rated the icons first, then I rated the videos, and then the icons again. I posted 4 Rob icons! Gosh he's so adorable. :D

I thought Hannah was the one asking :D
last edited hace más de un año
i kinda got that.

haha, when i saw twilight the movie with my bf i got her to spoil some thinsg from teh books for me, yet she still refsues to tell me certian stuff, like she says that we find out why rosalie doesnt like bella but she wont tell me the why.
Why won't you read the book?
no lol, i plan to read the other books eventually, just well after watching the movie i was all in a twilight mood and wanted some answers and i had this urge to write fanfic caus an idea came to my head, and shes all like dont write nothing until you know all in the books, but yeah seeing the movie has made me want to start reading book 2 but i wanna finish the books i got from teh library first or i may not read them before i have to take them back. but yeah i will reda teh rest of the twilight books as soon as ive got a chance.