brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11801-11850 of 116057

hace más de un año ggseason8 said…
thanks, but isn't there suppose to be a Brucas scene in 612 or 611 or somethin?
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
hey ggseason8 im hannah! im sry i never got your name
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
o totally agree with ya terra, brulian is the only other ship except brucas which is like the best who i have ever really seriously felt something about or imagined a real future between them. i honestly dont give a flying f that he was once with peyton.

hannah ur back!!! :)
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Sorry for the lack of response i was gossip girl that was the best episode of the season and omg Chair so lovely
its so easy to get distracted, i was just creating picks and utubing, found a really cool fake movie trailer for brooke. im trying to think of picks to make.
i liked those picks you did very creative
thanks, you can guess whats on my mind. i cant wait for oth to start up again, i dont know what i will do with all this spare time, i guess i better actually watch 611 and 612 but i just cant seem to find ones that work anywhere.
you might want to try surf the channel that usually works and for 611 you might want to fast forward threw the little line other wise it is good especially evil Dan.
ill check that out, if i must ill just uploaded part by part from utube but i would prefer not to. originally 611 so put me off but now brulian has made me wanna watch it and well i wanna see the naley in 611, i refuse to allow leyton to spoil for me everything else which is great about the show. gawd, if it kills me i will watch it all, even if i bloody hate it and the lp makes me sick, i could always just pretend peyton gets back with jake no matter how it all pans out.
well you will defiantly enjoy 612 no Leyton just a phone call and Owen is an ass and some Brulian greatness and i love Julian and Austin Nichols at that bad to look at.
hes not too bad, does nothing for me though, not that it matters as long as he does something for brooke. which it looks like he does. ive seen the brulian in it and i think i like brulian if my screaming at the computer "marry him, brooke, marry him!" indicates anything.
oh yeah i have noticed a lot of us have been jumping on this bandwagon at least he cares about Sam which is more than i can say for Owen you will like 612 i think it was the best of the season.
awesome. isnt it strange that the best of the season has like no leyton in...
no actually, on second thoughts, its not strange at all.

brulian i think is just such a huge breath of fresh air, im not saying i am off brucas because hell that would be impossible, i am first and foremost a brucaser but if brucas are not together i dont want the show to suffer for it, i want to be swept away in it still, and brulian is pretty damn good in my books, and i will be quite satisfied at a brulian endgame as long as leyton like are not endgame. i will never loose my lp hate like ill never loose my bl love.

arghh! i saw that scene with owen at the bar, and go brooke, hes such an ass, i hope this is the last we se of any potential browen, and with all that crap teh guy who plays owen was saying all i can say to him is there is a reason brucasers are biting at brulian and julian in a way that cant even be properly compared to browen and owen, so he can shove his egocentric comments up his giant hairy ***
last edited hace más de un año
anyways, i gotta go before the shops close, bye terra, catchya another time
ok Mickei talk to you later
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Owen haters are so funny. :p
hace más de un año irene_p said…
is anyone here =] ?
hace más de un año sophialover said…
eimai egw...an k tha katevw se ligaki g na pame stin poreia. Ase ree...ti ginetai? Exw sugklonistei me auto to thema...
kala egw na deis!!!!!! sthn a8hna den exoun afhsei oute ena magazi or8io!!!!! na mhn to suzhthsoume sta agglika kai ginoume teleiws rezili!!!! pagkosmiws!
edw egw eida apo to star oti mas deiksane sto BBC...LOL! K sto Londino leei kapoioi apo tn Presveia mas ekapsan tn elliniki shmaia. Kala...exoume ksefugei entelws...xD
Sta Xania dn ginetai tpt tromero...sto Hrakleio omws m leei i Gogo (gogokef) oti k ekei ginetai O XAMOS!
kala a8hna sou lew den mpoeries na faasteis!!!! exw mia filh teleiws shop-aholic kai exei pa8ei sok giati pleon exoun katastrafei ta pada !! eleos dhladh!! a ase pou exei do8ei odhgia stous touristes mhn kukloforeite sto kedro ths a8hnas!!!! den pame ka8olou kala!
O XRISTOS K H PANAGIA! K kala..me tous ftwxous ti ginetai? Dn klevoun tis spasmenes vitrines?
nai ame! oi magazatores exoun pa8ei terastia zhmia! exoun katastrafei apeires periousies !!! dhladh tooosoi kopoi olwn autwn twn an8rwpwn pane... olo to vradu den stamathse i poreia kai oi vandalismoi... akousthke oti kati ma8htes egklwvhsthkan sto frodhsthrio tous sto kentro kai tous evgale i purosvestiki kai tetoia!!! mia filh m menei e3arxia kai apo to savvato den exei paei spiti ths akoma!!!! xalia
Dld...vrwma h douleia entelws ee? Pera apo ta ntouvaria omws k tis periousies re su...ntaksei...egw exw akoma meinei sugklonismeni apo to fono. Shmera einai i khdeia?
nai stis 3.... krima ti na pw.. :/ paw na dw kati stis eidhseis .. brb
i'm still here =P
what happened to the bl fan spot?
I think it got deleted hun....& the same thing happened to the LP fans spot too!
and the NH fans spot one
why! i added soooooooooooo much! i worked so hard i loved that spot!
I don't know i guess since their was a Brucas spot their wasn't really a need for a spot for the fans.
yeah...the admins thought it was just a doublicate or smth but yeah...it's SOO unfair!!
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
ahh i know i'm so maddddd!
i added all these quiz questions about the users and they dont even fit here >:|
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i no it is stupid that they deleted it
I KNOWW! xD I added 30 vids...lol!
we should name it something else to trick them:P
like hmmmmmmmmm brecas fans :P they might not figure it out lol
BRECAS....LMAOOOOOOO! In Greece this one is a name of a milk industry HAHAHA! You killed me now Dawn!
Really great idea though...what about Brickas? LOL!
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
BWAHAHAHA.
lol we should.
it sound like lover of bricks. i love it.
brikas yeh thats a good one
IKR? We totally should...haha!
or we should take the first letter of our names and try and make a word that would be soooo fun lol
Like...MADIE? Mary,Alice,Dawn,Irene,Ellie? Waiit i LOVEE this game....LOL!
I'll try to include as many letters as i can....LMAO!
yeh thats so fun lol
AHHHHHHHHHH UR ICON<333! That hug....OMFG....<333!
MATHIE
omg yeh i no i cried like a bitch lol
i loved that scene that was so amazing and i have never seen Chuck cry best episode of the season.