brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114401-114450 of 116057

hace más de un año Jessica4695 said…
yeah got it :) great! thanks :*
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
FUCK MY LIFE.
hace más de un año monLOVEbrucas said…
HANNAH what happened?
my day was going fine, then boom.
It just sucks now.
I forgot like all this shit at school.
My parents are pissing me off.
My sister is being a bitch.
I'm gonna be up until like 2am doing hw
and i still have to clean my house.
AND MY BROTHERS WON"T SHUT THE FUCK UP.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
This story i have to read for my english class is about Cannibalism and it's nasty i kinda want to throw up, it's going into detail how children's skin can be used as leather.
jes you here?
yess =)
okay step 1
this is to make a banner btw BUT this can be used for like bigger pictures n stuff.
 okay step 1 this is to make a banner btw BUT this can be used for like bigger pictures n stuff.
step 2
 step 2
step 3
 step 3
step 4
 step 4
step 5

jess do understand me so far?
 step 5 jess do understand me so far?
yes =) im doing it right now :)
ask me anything ;]
oky .. im just trying the banner thing out right now :)
thank you so so much for this <33
its all good hun im glad to help ;]]]
:**
thanks again,do you have any editing 'styles' you normaly use hun?
because im not so good with that part yet =)
umm i usually dnt blend anymorre

i just drag each photo i want into a canvas
and fit them next to eachother and add coloring and sometimes like textures.

if you want, go through my arts iuve made on tumblr and if u like smth i will teach u ;]
okay i'll messge you on tumblr hun :**
mks ;]
you still here?

okay this seems hard but its not + i hope i can explain it well ;p
smile
yes im here :)
& you think you can do it? :)
last edited hace más de un año
ofc but sorry if i dnt explain properly.

okay so get all the images u want to make the art.

after u have them all ready
it doesn't have to be open in PS, you can just drag them when u want them.
now make the canvas size 800x800,

lets say ur doing BL, drag brooke first onto PS. make sure u have the layers box out because u always need it . now resize the brooke cap to like 400xwatever it comes by. after u resize brooke, drag brooke into the 800x800 canvas. move her where ever you want. and after thats done, grab lucas, resize him than drag him next to brookes cap.

get me?
yes ... i do, but something is totally wrong with my laptop her ei have to restart it =/

can you just eplain it and ill be back in a while and try it all out and message you .. because it again just broke down :/

so brb :*

AND THANK YOU AGAIN HUN!!! <33 :**
kk ill be here!
mon im back =) FINALLY!
everything better?
yes i fixed it :)
okay so what exactly do u need help with ;]
hace más de un año sophialover said…
kiss
Mon bitchh
oh well im just gonna try it out how you told me too :)
but you do like have kind of such a projekt saved already? (not a jpg, photoshop file)
so you could mabye send it to me and i could open it and see HOW exactly you do it??
OMGG MARYYYY IS THIS REAL LIFE?

HOW HAVE U BEEEN!! HOW DO U LIKE SKINS.

omg i love you mar, just so u know and if we stop talking, you will always be in my heart <3
Jess, ill make smth now and send it to u k/
thank you love <333
AND hello maryyy :)
omg i love you mar, just so u know and if we stop talking, you will always be in my heart <3

Bitch you're talking to everyone but me this is isn't fair shit. I love you always too but I can't not talk to you. Don't you dare ditch us now you're tumblr famous. I'M DOING WELLLLLLLL <33 New Skins is...fine.
lol im not tumblr famous. AND IM JUST SAYING. because i never see you around. i feel like YOU r drifting.

and about skins my opinion is that the only ep i liked was ep 3. Im not really feeling what i felt with gen2, and i think gen2 left smth in my heart that cant be replaced. but i dnt hate skins, i just gotta wait more episodes. but i do love nick and liv and matty triangle so im excited for this weeks ep!!
cloudy
I'm not feeling them either Mon. I like Franky,Grace/Rich and the crazy possisibility of Mini/Franky.

Liv was a fierce bitch in las epi though. Anyway...I think storylines are in general weak this year? Not unique at all and somehow overused. And the whole feeling I get from the cast is like...Idk,I'm not feeling them yet.

i feel like YOU r drifting.

FUCK MY LIFE,YOU'RE SHITTING ME? I'M ALWAYS HERE

yeah. exactly. i just dont know why im not connecting with the storylines. EHHH

idkidk im still all confused.

OMG I NEVER SEE U ANYMORE!! and yes maybe its because i dnt go on FP much anymore, but it sucks now ;[[ all these gay noobs taking over
JESS HERE U GO!!!!

link
zzz
all these gay noobs taking over

They're annoying the motherfucking hell out of me. And they keep making annoying fucking repeat picks, I'm so sickkkk of them.
How come you never see me? I'm telling you I'M HERE. I just won't answer the picks. But I'm on the BFG and mostly the Skins spot.

Yeah storylines so far...meh. I feel like I've seen everything a millions of times before...I didn't particularly liked Mini's ep.
the thing i liked about mini's episode the most was the end. it made me cry. you gotta admit that was real. the way she lost it. i felt so sorry for her. i cried LOL i was like nooo DNT DO IT. but it had to be done.

okay well from now on i know where to find you <3
THANK YOU MON!!! :)

oh i also liked LivNick in this ep :P
I loved the last part as well. It didn't fully get me...I think her character overall is terribly,TERRIBLY second hand and unoriginal. I feel like they tried to make the second version of Regina George and Blair Waldorf S1 yet failed so much. Gah,Idk I wish Freya had a different storyline/character. I CAN'TTTT with non special characters,they get to me. But yeah the last part was...it was good. And then how she tried to cover her body & the whole dress scene. In terms of cinematography the ep was beautiful as well.
But it was fucking showing since scene 1 there were BILLIONS of insecurities behind Mini. And if there's somethings I can't stand is predictability.
FRANKY/MINI THOUGH <3
I LOVED NICK/LIV AS WELL,FOR SOME EXTRAORDINARY REASON. Don't kill me but Matty freaks the fuck OUT OF ME. He's creepy,dude. The way he just stares rofl I CAN'T. On lj they keep saying Matty/Nick will happen...
i dnt see the whole franky/mini thing

yes i get what you mean, we have seen this type of girl everywhere, blair, brooke, katie, EVERYWHERE. it is annoying and this is skins not fking gg lolo
Yes app in Nick's episode, he will confinde in Matty. IM EXCITED =D but i love the whole nick/Live/Matty triangle, we will see it this ep ;]]

yeh matty is weird but i like it because therre has never been someone like him!!!!!
it is annoying and this is skins not fking gg lolo

This. It's getting so old,period. After Brooke and Blair all the others kinda like...they all seem the same. And it's like the perfect recipe "get a good lookin' girl,make her act just as if she's the ultimate bitch yet give her a couple of good quotes to make her look fierce,then reveal her softer side and BOOM: PICTURE PERFECT. Everyone will like them."

I HATE IT.