brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113501-113550 of 116057

hace más de un año sophialover said…
I still can't believe it's coming to an end. I'm in absolute denial.
 I still can't believe it's coming to an end. I'm in absolute denial.
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Oh, and how lovely was the graveyard(?) scene? *.*
They should have put the quote tho.

Yes, I know what you mean Mary. And I guess that you're right, the thing is that for me to "not leaving blank spots in my studying" means that I need to give 100% of myself, because I feel like I don't have the time to do it all. It's awfull.. =/
sick
to "not leaving blank spots in my studying" means that I need to give 100% of myself,

Gah,that really fucking sucks. Damn. But anyway,you SHOULD and NEED to still be able to keep some time for yourself. Otherwise you'll effin hate it SO much that during your final year idk..you'll break down or something. You won't be able to handle the pressure. Idk,I hope with all my heart you balance it well though
Oh I know.. It's like, I can't wait for the second part, because it will be epic, for sure. But in the other hand, It's the END. I just can not believe it, and I don't want it to happen. There aren't new books, new movies, nothing. And that can NOT happen. I need HP!

I was actually shocked it the kiss. I surely wasn't expecting it from a Harry Potter movie, it's supposed to be for children's after all. xD I was really shocked xP
Oh Dobby, i teared up in there too. So freaking sad! ='(
Graveyard scene <33
It was generally really good. Part 2 is going to be epic though. It's THE end.

How are we supposed to live without the HP movies in our lives? LMAO,I feel like when it ends a part of me it will be gone,damn it.
But the kiss didn't even last for 10 seconds or anything. Like...whatever. They were almost naked there was smoke and they kissed lol. No biggie. R/Hr and G/H will kiss for real in part 2. One and only reason I'm interested in the upcoming R/Hr kiss is to see whether Rup's a good kisser or not,HAHA
Oh thank you Mary. But you don't need to worry, school sucks yeah, but i've been able to do other things apart from studying and stuff. Coming to fanpop and being on computer just haven't been one of those things, sadly. =/
Coming to fanpop and being on computer just haven't been one of those things, sadly. =/

Please let it be again?
last edited hace más de un año
Oh i'll defnetelly cry whith Fred's death. They better do it right!
And the flashbacks! PLEASE don't mess it up! ='(
Have you seen the pictures of the Potter's kids, so adorable! <33 James Sirius <3

LMAO Mary! Yes, I really want to see the R/Hr kiss too.
And THE kiss of H/G wasn't in the part 1? When they kiss on her room, in his b-day?
They need to do Fred's death good. Noo,I didn't see the Potter kids,lmao.

Uhmm Idk,I thought they'd get another? But you're probably right. Right,rl strikes and I have to effin go. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW how glad I was talking to you my love <33 Best Christmas "present",dude. Hope to see you around again SOON,don't disappear forever. AND MESSAGE Janni cause I have no clue what she's been up to. LYYYYYYY**
Awww Mary. I promise that i'll do my best and try.
I can't possible not talk with you for this long again. I just miss you way too much. And I hope that the others come in here too =/
crying
I can't possible not talk with you for this long again. I just miss you way too much.

AWWW,I'll count on that then. I'm begging you,begging you for real not to leave for this long again.
I promise that i'll do my best. I really do! =)
But you have to be in here too, like 24/7, so I actually have someone to talk to, okay? xD

BYEEEE my lovee! Talking with you again made my day, word!
LOVE YOU! <33
hace más de un año brucas4ever said…
ejklrajrkl
DON'T GOOOOOOOO
PLEASE.
heart
HANNAHHHHHHH! <33
CATTTTTTTTTTTT!
it's beeen way to long!

How are you?
Oh I can't believe that I'm seeing you againg.
I MISSED YOU!
i know!
WHere have you been???
Super depressing around here.
Yes, it really has =(

I'm okay now, talking with Mary and now you is really amazing. God, how i missed being here!
I know! It's amazing<3
I have to go soon though my friend is picking me up to go to coffee.

How are you?
So I've noticed.. Fanpop smells like death. =X

I can't believe that WE came to this. We were huge. Like Mary said, we were the soul of fanpop. And now we've been departed just like so many others. =/
Right how did this happen!
I don't understand where everyone went.

WE were huge. And i want it like that again.
The constant activity etc etc.
Yes, I want it again too. I miss the old good times, we just had SO much fun =P

I love your icon, btw <3
Awww thanks Holly made it for me

Yeah, i think my friend is ditching me...
old times sake<3
Yeah I've seen that she made a bunch of icons like that. ^^

lol Is she late?
hahaha my request.
I'm trying to make it active again.
It's kind of epic fail though

Yeah like 45mins. :/ and I have some reeally important stuff to tell her.
Oh and I didn't even ask you how have you been and what have you been up to? *facepalm* lol
Oh. Well I'm here tho, so probably others will come too. You never know, so I have a little hope that someday this will be a little more active again.
lmfao winter break, thank goodness. THIS semester my whole future depends on. So enjoying my last few days off.
AND of course tons of family drama.
hbu?
Right! i want other people here.
I have an eye doctor appointment in a hour. I HATE the eye doctor SOOO BORING.
hace más de un año Janni said…
BALLAH <33
GANGSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RR.

*I JUST DIED*
Ugh, i also hate eye doctor appointments, i just can't put stuff in my eyes. It's horrible.

Nothing much, just the same old problems with college, but nothing too bad. And I hope that the family drama will turn out to be okay hun =/
heart
OMG JANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Can't believe it's youuuuuuu!
What's wrong with college. I'm totally jealous all i want is to go to college you don't even understand.

Ehh we all can hope.
haha! :P

<3 <3 <3 <3
The eye doctor sucks it's like "which is better 2 or 3, 3 or 4."
Just shut the fuck up. It pisses me off.
LMFAO nice icon G!
Oh in college it's really hard to actually get some time to yourself. There's just so much stuff going on, and it's so hard. Especially if you have to travel like 3 hours everyday to go to college, like i do. =/

But maybe it will be better for you, since you are so excited for it. =)

CHEATER. I MISS YOU!
Haha! I was just about to say the same ;P

Eyedocter: A or B, or A or C
Me: Hmm.. the same?

CHEATER! i have missed you too! Just haven't felt like logging on in like forever :/ Just been busy, and yeah...

How are you?

OMG! i just ordered HARRY POTTER ULTIMATE EDITION BLU RAY!!! God those people at amazon are some fucking idiots!
YEAH i'm not staying home for college i'll take out a billion loans idc. I can't stay here anymore.

Someone tell me some good news.
I am trying to vote for the BL voting thing, i can honestly just vote for like 5 things.. i just feel lost! I don't remember a shit, + i don't know non of the new persons
Guys i did smth very stupid.
So my brother is on the Wrestling team at my school so i went to the meet yesterday.

And since the coach kind of knows me he asked me to record the matches and gave me this camera. AND I THOUGHT that they just watch them like on a school comp. THEY don't have sound.

BUT it turns out THE WHOLE TEAM WATCHES THEM ON A LEGIT TV.

YOU should hear the stuff i was saying on these video clips, and right now they're watching them at wrestling practice, idk what my brother will say to me.
I voted all the classic BFG people
And i haven't voted my category yet so idk what to vote for there.
mischievous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's awesome! What did you say?

WOW! look a thim! he is hooot!
I love amazon<3
I just ordered HP book 6, and ACT prep books.
i voted for like 5 things, and i gave up :P
and for 2 of them i voted myself.. guess which ones :P
ACT prep book xD