brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Well it's not like I am planning on totally abandoning the show, I am just waiting for all the episodes to air so I can have an OTH marathon. :]
hace más de un año Janni said…
Oh ok:) That would be really cool too^^
I hate broken links, it's so frustrating. So usually I have to wait for a day before I watch. But I grew tired of it so I just decided I'd let it finish first and download it to my computer and put it in my iPod too. I guess a part of me is excited with how Brulian turns out. :]
I too are really looking forward how Brulian is going to be, but after reading Marks's interview I really dont want Brase to happend, he said that Chase is coming back but he was most secret about Brulina so maybe that is a good sign?<3
I thought Chase is dating Mia???
I don't knoe:/ Have you read the interview?
No. What did he say?
It is alot I'll give you the link
but he said that Brooke & Lucas are a closed deal and that he doesn't think that he will go back to them. But that this is still OTH.
BUT WTF!! I guess BL is over for good. GOD that man pissed me off!! :@!!_*%lwjefkoj
link
lol I guess I saw that coming huh.
yeh, but GOD I'm so pissed at him noww!! A little less otday than yesterday after this episode I guess;P
I'm kind of over it. I am pissed off with him right now because he absolutely is in love with P. Sawyer!

Nobody was really asking what Peyton was doing [during the four year gap]
Huh. Well I'm asking about Brooke!

I don't want to ignore that huge Brucas fan base
Then what are you doing to us????

And I'm wondering, how come he's giving Brooke all this kind of storylines when Peyton only has her love life??? lol
I didnt understand the comment you made on the info site spot. Featuring fans work?
Woud you explain it *stupid me*
Good Q hun? And That pissed me OFF when he said that he isn't ignoring us, WTF? When he practiacally says that BL is over, that isn't ignoring us. WEll i guess he has forgotten us not ignoring + he to damn busy insulting us and Brucas!!!:@*#ølfkdjas
Rawr I'm so sorry my English isn't great. lol. I have a very limited vocabulary, because I don't love reading. I barely read. lol. Anyway I meant, we featured the work of BL fans.
No it isn't your eglish it is mine, I suck at english. CAn you give men exsample? CAuse i dant see the picture,,sry (I hvae the same english abilty as a 3year old)
And I don't like the Victoria-Sam storyline. I can't imagine. I would so freak out if they get along. If I were Brooke I would kick her out of my house. lol. Wait, does Brooke know about her attacker? That he's Sam's friend's brother? And that he also killed Q?
The images, articles, videos. Haha. :D
Well I futured one image, one videa and a article, but how many do you think that I should feature?

I too would be mad! well Brooke hasn't kicked her out, Sam just went while Brooke was shocked, and Brooke later goes to look after her that is when she meets OWen & Julian. Brooke knows that Sam is the reason for her attack, that is when Sam leave. But know one knows that it was Sam's friends brother who killed Q
brb
I guess that's perfect. :)

Oh I've watched the bar scene (OWEN IS AN ASS.), Brooke is such a kind hearted person, I so admire her.

Anyway, I was thinking.. We should change the quote because I don't feel like it screams BL. Do you think people would agree? I'd like to put up a contest for it.
Maybe you should make a poll and ask if people want it changed, atleast that is what we have done before^^
And if the answer is yes, then we have a old forum called the new banner & icon which i made a while ago when we were changing everything which you can use to have people submit their wanting and then you can make a poll out of it. That is what we have done before. If that makes sence?
Okay I made the poll. :]
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Hey Janni and Nem
Great^^
Hey Terra. :]
Hi Terra<3
Okay loves gotta go my bro is waiting for me to get off the computer and I have to go sleep, I probably won't be online tomorrow because I have to study I'm gonna miss you HAHA. Bye!
bye Nem
last edited hace más de un año
Love<3
I LOVED it!! Didn't like the Milly Owen thing! But LOVED the rest! AMrks did a really great job^^
All the cliff hanger were awesome! and I LOVE BRULIAn<3
you?
hace más de un año kikuska414 said…
love brulian too,but i'm still waiting to see what will mark do with them:))))
There is still a fair chance that Mark will disappoint Brooke fans, you know. And I hate that he has to throw Chase into the mix when Brase is so over, over as if they never happened. Haha.

Guys vote! Thanks link :]
I know we will never know cause Mark is a crap head!
Okay Mark, give Brooke a break. Give us a break. It's the least thing you can do for us. Mmkay. lol. Gtg!
is mark on pills!!!:))))))i really want a big love story for brooke!!!!
Well He actalyy might be on pills;P But I've gotto gove him credits for last nights episode<3
i think Brulian is gonna be a good story and i just hope their is not a brase reunion i hate him now hopefully Owen is almost done. I never liked him Jack ass i could go on all day on Owen but i won't.
yes I love last night episode too and i hope we will have some action with julian Vs brooke :)))
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i liked owen jus not chase but im up for brulian they looked sweet awwww amd im worried for sam
me too, and it is just unnautral how everyone is linked to each other..lol
soory i'm not owen or chase fan:)))but I'm new brulian fan:)))they look sexy together...
Gotta go, Love<3
bye^^^
bye Janni their was something about Owen that didn't seem right and i think after last night i am not liking him and he is an ass.
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
heyy is anyone herre?
im on hun =)
I am too
hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Me too. =)
whoop lol
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
wooah hey whats up everyone?