brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8601-8650 of 116057

hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol okay looks like I'm all alone now. Huh. I should probably comment on the OTH FOTM pick first. :)
hace más de un año Janni said…
Ok just a quick hello^^ Hello XD
Just wanted to say that I spent a time lst night on mailing many BL fans about this forum, and I've got some answers and it seems like they are gonna check it out^^ SO Jippi :D
Ok -Love<3
Hooray for you Janni! Did you invite them to join the clubs as well? :)
It gets lonely sometimes... :-/
hace más de un año naley_4ever said…
Janni, that's how i found this forum and decided to join the BL spot... so it worked! thanks!
Emily right? We do have clubs for members as well, it's somewhere in the forums you might wanna join. :)
Sry Nem forgot that:( But I'll do it another time when i have the time^^
I'm glad you decided to chech it out Emily:D
You guys still here?
hace más de un año bl0ndy said…
OMG I finally have my BL Die-Hard *party*

I'm here how are you guys?
hace más de un año TSOYPRA said…
hi to all of you...janni send me a message about this forum...
so i decide to came and say a hello...
the reason that i am not posting anything in this forum is that i live in greece and the 6 season hasn't came yet...so i don't know what is going on either with the show or brucas...
i hope you can understand what i am try to say because my english is not really good..
last edited hace más de un año
CONGRATES HUN:D<3*props*
Jippi^^

I'm sill here:P
I'm glad you decided to check it out^^ Ad you english doesn't suck, but mine does..
Don't worry hun, Mary(sophialover) Is from Greece too, and she watches the show online. And Hannah(brucas4ever) and Nem(brattynemz) dosn't watch the show. But Nem read the spoilers and the reviews, so you'll be just fine^^
And I just wanted to say that we have forum called something like club thingy. And there you can join different clubs, like the debate club, artist club, video club etc.. Here is the link: link

And the we have a forum called Info about us, there you have kind of something to fill and we will get to know more of you;D Here is the link to that: link
i see videos at youtube and i know some things...
about the show...
but i thing that i have to see all of the episode to understand what exactly going on...
i am visiting brucas spot every day and i have upload some videos..
i have a dedicated medal...and i am trying to get a die-hard....
Just by coming to this spot you'll get alot of info. And Iw atch the episoed online too if you wanto know the link.
I'm probably sure that you'll get the die-hard medal cause the great thing about this spot is that all of rate thing, and this spot is getting more and more active so I'm sure you get it soon^^
thanks guys! you are all so nice!
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Hey Janni and Emily
It's nothing hun^^ Your name is Emily right? Where are you from?
i would like to know the link...
i like one tree hill and brucas of cource so much..i can't watch the show and that it really makes me angry...
Hi Terra^^
SO the pick you made about the fanofthemonth thingy;D
Greece huh? Then I'm your neigbour I'm from Bulgareia ;)
Here are some links: www.sidereel.com
link
I have the same problem here too:/
Reminder: Karen is turning 14 on wednesday(26.november) :D
yeah, i'm emily and i'm from the US
oh.. hi bee...
how are you?
i know that you are from bulgary...
yes we are neigbours...
really nice...

You know Janni I was just thing about making a pick with happy birthday on wednesday :D
I made one for Hannah last time, but I though that I would make on wedensday^^
Emily! Saw that you are 93 girl^^ GOtta love us<3
Need help! I have a major english exsam tomorrow and i need some help. So the theme is Colors, and Iw as seraching online if there were any taks cause this theme has been given before. And I found some. And I need to choose which one i wanto wright about:
1. Wright a story where a color plays a huge part
2. A personal text about what colors your life

So which one should i choose? Uff..:(
last edited hace más de un año
thanks janni for the link..i am watching one tree hill season 6 yeah............
Jippi^^
Janni you should probaly go with the second option and so glad i never had that for my English class.
Def choose #2 Janni. :)
i think that you have to write the second one (a personal text about what colors your life....
Why don't you write about the first one.Like Brooke's red color of everything-her dress,her roses,the queen of hearts and something like that..
Hello to everyone! Hey Hey Hey! Haha
And who is having a happy birthday on Wednesday???
Nem i got two of three of my friends from thf on here and the third one will come on when she has time.
yeah I've seen their profiles I don't think they've been on since the last time. I fanned both of them :)
Hey Hey Hey Nem^^ :P
Ok, I'll choose the second one. I don't think that my english teacher would be so happy if a gave her an article about Brooke:/:P

But guys I have an idea, and I wanted to ask you about it. I though that maybe I would create a forum where it was a short welcome to all new BL fans and links to some forum like this one and the BL club thingy etc.? SO it would be easier for them and us, or is that a bad idea?

And Nem I did some advertising and told Emily, Vikey and Bee about the BL club forum^^
Karen(Superstar_kk) is having a HAPPY BIRTHDAY in wednesday^^<3
Don't wanto be a pushy baby, but you wanna give me some ideas about the colors in my life. just some generel stuff?
Janni I think that's great idea, we just have to keep it on the top 3 so that they will easily find it plus maybe keep the title simple so that they won't be weirded out. :D

And advanced happy birthday to her! I don't think I've seen her around in a while.. :-?
Me neiher:/ I'll make it now^^
Just write something there every day or something. but what should I've put on it?
yea janni really good idea......
I thought that the title could be: Info site / info site for Old and New BL fans<3
What do you think?
And Janni I was also thinking about editing your thread(Info about us) maybe we can add hmm, which medal one has for the BL spot (just for some recognition) and probably something else. I would love to keep track of those who get the 100th comment and those who get first page comments but that is tough.
Well I just came up with another idea! What if we just use your existing thread?? Since all the new fans go there to introduce themselves, what do you think???
I don't think they have but Morgan is kind overwhelmed with fanpop but she will probaly me on today and i think you guys can talk about twilight she is obsessed with it.
Haha Terra did you just say Twilight? I was in my room reading it for the nth time. :D
I can add the medal thing, but I think that it would be hard to count the comments, casue I've already got some 1000th comments but I don't remember which 1000:S
But I'll get to that when I have the time, cause I have so much to do to tomorrow.
But what did you think if the title? WHat shouls we have as introduction.
I thought that we might could add the next birthday thing there too. So atleast we would know the next two/three persons?