brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8551-8600 of 116057

hace más de un año oth-brucas4ever said…
OMFG

i no i'm probably 4 days late
in this but i just wanna say that hannah
should get like a HUGE clap
(*CLAP* that times 100000000)or 2000000
props & a million dollars or something for
her article on the oth...AMAZING!!!!!

AND everyone who defended her
*CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*
*CLAP**CLAP**CLAP*

what was with the name calling from
the lpers????i mean hannah did warn
them and then they where saying it
shouldn't be on the spot WTF
but i mainly had a problem with
Kathiria and the way that she actted....LAME WHAT IS IS 10

anyway it was soooooo
good congrates every1

(hope that fixed it)
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Broody_4_Cheery said…
what happened with hannah!!! nem told me a bit, i found a fight between her and someone but no hannah ones. seriously, name calling? no wonder we suddenly have pick about what we think of lpers. arghh! some of them are soooo nice and sweet but some of them are just a bunch of b****** that give em a bad name.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
If you read her article on the
first couple of pages you will
see the last two pages we got off topic.
wheres her article?
on the oth spot
it is about her opinion on 611
let just say things kinda got out of
hand but everything is good now.
my fanpop is screwing up, i can only see half of the forum posts. is yours like that or is it just mine? and im going to go check out the drama.
no mine are so i fixed
it so i could
so i thought it was just mine
working prop now. omg still reading through it. sheesh, its like soem of them dont even get it sometimes, blers type something and they just dont understand the point, all they see is their own. i literally cringed while reading it, that language just shouldnt be allowed, a lot of the fanpoppers are young teenagers, doesnt this site have rules for language? and what really gets to me is how some lpers then back that behaviour up and applaude em. it just makes a lot of them look really immature. gawd my respect for abs just went way up and up and up, (and all the other lpers who didnt just let the dirty mouthed ones get away with i) at least when she insults you're opinion shes polite and articulate about it.
*shakes head* do they not feel any shame at all.

and omg, hannah is sooo sweet, she can rant, gees everyone can, but ive never seen her be mean to a person or bash a person or anything, i constantly see that kathiria girl spread the hate and insult people, and then claim others do it as if its an excuse, hannah is nothing like her and behaves nothing like her, no bler does. hannah is a sweetie. its times like this im proud to be a bler and proud of the other blers, you all are so lovely and simply rock!
Mickei your right Hannah is so sweet i have never seen her be mean to anyone and she is passionate about Brucas but she shouldn't have that held against her if you get through all the comments you will see that we stuck up for Hannah.
hace más de un año gossipgirlxoxo said…
does anyone else hate how they say when lp are togther 'you lost getover it' but when bl were together they used to nagg and be upset
of course i have but i am not gonna say anything about it.
oh yeah, and then you get bashed yourself for standing up for your friend being verbally and personally attacked, as if you and hannah are in the wrong. i just dont get it. i am so going to change my leyton fan of the month pick, who i picked doesnt deserve it anymore, im gonna go choose someone who has a decent personality as well as a love of leyton. well i think so, i cant really remember who i picked but if its who i think it is i am so changing it to abs.
i think a lot of us chose abs
oh yeah its so funny because i remember all the hate that was directed around in s5, especially towards lucas, from lpers yet here they are telling us to get over things.

recently i saw a pick asking who likes or hates lucas more, lpers or blers, and they were all like lpers. i just laughed, yeah would they say that last season when the majority bashed him, gee's now hes with peyton hes the best thing since sliced bread, :P blers love or hate lucas for lucas not for who he is with. i rarely see blers bash lucas, even though he cheated on brooke, lol, i think a lot of blers direct all their hate, anger and sadness more towards peyton and mark, lucas gets off pretty scott free from us if you think about it.
You are right i am not liking him right now and it has nothing to do with that he is with Peyton. He has been an ass all of season 5 and then all is forgiven Jack ass.
haha.
my problem with lucas this season is not him with peyton, its just him, its like hes barely there hes soooo boring and meaningless, i want my wise amazing lucas back, lol my fave luke seasons are 1,2,3, :) i think its a coincidence those are brucas seasons. i would just like to care again when hes on the screen. nathan was always my least favourite character by liek miles but this season i am absolutely loving the other scott brother and lucas is sooo down on the books. ive noticed a lot of people have commented that chad doesnt seem to play lucas with the same conviction he use to, blers and lpers and just random fans. i cant help but agree.
i don't think this is true but some fans have he is checked out and wants to be done with the show and i have to say Chad's acting was bad at the end of 611.
arghh, my fanpop is Fing up again. i dont agree that hes completely checked out and dont think we can judge if chad wants to be done with the show, i dont think writing an ep means points to wanting to be done with lucas scott. but i dont think lucas is the same, and not in a good ive grown up way, i dont think chad does play him the same way but i blame the girls mainly. i sort of feel sorry for luke, if lucas was real i think he'd be so worried about making a wrong move, he telsl them one thing but they wont believe him, he can show it and they still wont believe him, they want him to want them yet when he says yes they say no, what is the guy suppose to do, its like lucas just follows their lead now. hes lost his balls.
Mickei you are right about that last comment that is so true.
he needs to grow some more. i thought he sorta was a few times in s5 but then s6 happened. and arghh i hated him for punching julian, i was all prepared to think of julian as a bad guy but hes simply not, and lucas being okay with peyton but not with julian is just crap, what was with that punch. though teh show sorta suggests lucas and julian get along, i would love to see them interect in a real friendly way, like some bond between them, but well then again i would prefer oth time to go to more key pairings. maybe some more breyton, im missing the good breyton atm. and have you notced the sudden lack of jamie, you think mark maybe found out how alot of the fans (though usually loving jamie) think he is in it too much?
I know what you mean all his world is Peyton i mean he should have a storyline and it is really hard to hate Julian and he did not deserve that punch.
i dont think this season is really big on storylines, just one episode following another, something may be extended or it may not be, like half the 'storylines' ate just dropped or not really explored properly, they have so many chances to do some great work and they just cheapen it or dont go deep enough. ill never get why they didnt go deeper into nathans health storyline in s5 instead of psycho nannies. and then brooke this season, i mean i love that shes so damn funny lately but it was so sudden, and what happend to the shrink, what happened to the board millie made, who knows about the attack, does anyone know, was she raped or wasnt she. why was there no consequences for the whole carrie thing, i mean dan did shoot her right? i guy whose already killed one person, shouldnt he have trouble with that. idk. this season reminds of s4, so many loose ends, so broken.
I think i know someone who might no the boy Sam likes it is kinda of implied based off the sides for 612.
yeah ive heard about the rumours surrounding sam's friend.

i also heard that a leyton wedding has been confirmed, which is sorta like devastating. oth will be like the only teen drama ever that got their main couples all married and knocked up so early on, and brooke already got the kid she wanted, all their jobs r peachy, remind me again why we should even bother watching what happens? wheres the damn mystery and suspense. main i love spoilers and sneak peeks but maybe they shoudl keep a lid on it more, even with what they say in interviews, its like everyone knows whata going to happen befroe it happens anyway.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Hey anyone on??
okay just found this and it just made me laugh, we're prob both biased but it makes me laugh thinking how lpers and blers can watch the same show and have such different opinions, yet there was common ground. so i copied this from an pick in the oth spot, my comments will be in brackets, its from a pick asking if haley is really deep down not a leytoner, i cant believe its even questioned. shes so a lucaser:

She unlike many other characters that actually show a preference for leyton..(who? now picture my confused face)like nathan and skills primarily...(i'll give ya skills, he likes peyton and likes leyton, but nathan, i would say hes supported and liked brucas just as much as leyton, he more sits on the sidelines though imo) or keith or even karen...(haha that really made me laugh, since when was keith a leytoner, in that one dream when he came back from the dead, oh please, one pro leyton moment, alive keith aka real keith was a brucaser and karen prefers brooke and brucas too, when did she ever go leyton over brucas after meeting brooke, but she too is mainly a lucaser) haley to me only supports lucas...(haley is the biggest lucaser there is, she repeatedly supports his choices but in s4 she did say that brooke and lucas were good for each other and shes never said anything like that about leyton and she did way more to help brooke with brucas and to help brucas then she ever did with leyton, but hell ill give that to her friendship with brooke, besides wasnt it rather strange for haley to randomly mention brooke as a choice in the s5 finale, hello she wants brooke to be a choice, she sees brooke as a choice, she is deep down a brucaser but will always put it aside for lucas, cause shes a lucaser first and foremost) in fact i honestly think that though haley would support any choice luke makes if she thinks it makes him happy (hell yeah, show prooves it), peyton would probably be one of her last choices...(i love the fact a leytoner said this, i wouldnt say last on her list, second maybe, you know, after brooke, she said it herself she expected him to wind up with her friend peyton or even her friend brooke,see even after all this time she was thinking of brooke, shes just like us keeping the faith yet settled with leyton, i would love to see her face if brucas got back together) in fact i might just believe that haley's a brucaser if anything at all...what do you guys think? (yes i agree!!!! totally, she is, how can she not be after season 3, naley and brucas are like connected)
nem im on, hi! :)
LMAO Mickei! Is that from the pick where they asked if Haley is a Leytoner?
no if haley is. maybe its because im a brucaser but i think the majority of the chatacters are really more brucasers than leytoners, i didnt always feel that way, actullay i thought they were all leyton supporters but then when i really thought about it im like just hang on... hmmmm, no they seem more brucasery. its like they just think leyton should be together and yeah the show repeats that,and that clouded my judgement for so longa nd then only a few months ago i realosed how wrong i was, there are more moemnts of characters being true brucasers than true leytoners.
Yeah I corrected myself. Hehe. I think the only true Leytoners are Brooke, Lindsey and Skills. :D
i agree except with brooke, lol. lindsay was a major leytoner for someone who was going to marry lucas. i always thought of skills as sa leytoner, i think he has a little crush on p sawyer himself. sorta like mouth likes brooke and is a brucaser, though i could kiss him for his their hearts are the same comment.
Haha. Brooke is the biggest LP cheerleader sometimes I just want her to fight for Luke!
oh here cheerleading is so annoying! and it just seems so fake sometimes. like theres happy and then theres just unbelievable, but shes such a great friend, i loved when she defended them to julian. though i just wish the brooke lp cheerleading was kept away from brookes bl bashing, she doesnt have to demean her self and their relationship to support lp. i just wished thw writers saw it that way.
i am so bored
oh so bored
Yeah sometimes it is, I think they've pushing it, more reasons for me not to buy LP crap.
ditto, the more its shoved the mor i resist and hate it. an 'epic' romance shouldt feel forced or so blatantly have to demean a previous relationship to make itself better, it hsould just be better.
im sorta hungry
What happened while I was gone? I mean, where did this all come from? Haha.
you know how it goes, you blink and everything changes
lol so have you seen Hannah's article???
oh hell yeah. go back a few pages and youll get my opinion on that situation. im still in shock, seriously. what a major B****
lol I am so waiting for papa's reply it seems like Molly is right I have to wait for weeks before I get his response.
tell? i asume that means you complained or whatever about her. omg, she even said how it doesnt matter because she wont be kicked off and one of us wld be before she ever will be or whatever. hell none of those blers did anything wrong, shes the one who was a rude b****. i cant believe othe lpers let her get away with it. sickening.
Well yeah I asked him what we should do about her. It isn't fair, I bet you already know that. Why is he taking so long???
who knows
Have you read my message? Haha. Do you think I should email again?
yeah i read it and replied :) if ya want. i dont really know how that whole thing works.
I have no idea too, but someone gotta try!
so true, anyways nem, i gtg. it was nice meeting you agin in here, we always seem to just miss each other. hugs. i might be back on later but i doubt it, so hopefully ill catach ya tomoro. bye, hmmmm i better go click that envelope first :)