brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8151-8200 of 116057

hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
I am such a loser... what's IMO?? Lol. But yeah, the fight scene SUCKS!!! (Except when Alice tears of James's head. Rock on!!!)

And your welcome for the props :DD
I love giving props it makes me feel good lol!
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
lol. I'm turned off by both Kristen and Robert!!! Haha

And the car crash scene IMO is bad acting!! lol
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
haha we keep talking about how much it sucks.

its "in my opinion"
^^ Thx :DDD
And yeah molly is right... lol. Well, I haven't seen all of it yet so I don't have much room to criticize just yet :D
Anyway Molly, were every scene that they released in public in the movie?

And the scene where Edward tells Bella about his family being a vegetarian, Idk, I find it funny! lol. It's his facial expression, maybe they want him to look vulnerable or something.
Um, like the clips online? I have no idea I didn't watch them. I just really prefer the books. Or book since I only read the first one so far.
Okay. I'm wondering if they've given like 20mins of the movie away. lol.
nem- I know!!! I HATED the meadow scene UCKKK! And I really don't like how Kristen narrates the story... it's kind of lame IMO (hahahaha I like chatspeak ;D) And yeah Molly I mean the clips on line... lol I watched it on youtube :DD
Oh and nem did you see the movie? LOL. I was afraid of spilling stuff to you LOL!
I haven't seen it, just clips online! :D

Not from the movie though, I stopped going to youtube a day before they showed the movie!
last edited hace más de un año
I didn't want to spoil the movie. I am so good. And I don't like the meadow scene etehr!
nem- Oh woops!!! I think I might have given too much away... sorry!! Well I'm a cheater pumpkin eater and I've been addicted to youtube right after it came out LOL. I'm still going to see it in theaters (at least 100 times Lol) so I'm not like trying to weasel my way out of a ticket I'm just desperate to see it early so I don't think I'm that bad... *puts on innocent puppy face*
damn, cam should have been edward. If only because I'd rather look at him for all 4 movies than Rob.
Well Hannah told me earlier that the ruined the meadow scene. Considering that I was so looking forward to it! And that they had to reshoot it to make Edward's skin sparkle more! I mean, what a disappointment!
Robert would suck at being James. lol
Lol but I want to see Cam be a good guy. But not with Kristen. I should have made the movie.
Really? I don't find Cam that attractive... sorry :D
Kellan and Jackson however... DAMN!!! Fine boys lol!! But, they fit their rolls perfectly so I actually think that Rob fits Edward best.
Will you cast me as Victoria? lol oh wait I want to be Rosalie because I don't wanna die! lol
Jackson is the best ever. But he has to keep his role. Or I will kill myself haha.
Yeah Rob fits Edward best but Kellan is <3. LMAO
Okay Alice gets Jackson, Molly gets Cam and I get Kellan.. we didn't even have to fight over guys. But I say we exchange every month? You fine with that? LMAO
^^ LOL yay Jackson is my favorite! HE IS SO FLIPPING AWESOME (I said the f word origionally but I am trying to refrain from cursing because I don't want a potty mouth... so I said flipping instead. BE PROUD OF ME OR ELSE!! lol jk) And I want Kellan too! DAMMIT! Well, I like Jackson a smidge more and if Nem you want Kellan your my girl so you can take him... that's how much I love ya lol!!!
Don't worry, we're proud of you. :D You'll get your chance with him, after a month. lol

I guess Rob and Taylor are still up for grabs! :))
haha ok.
flipping awesome lol. i'm really trying to be a clean mouth too.
i watched an interview with taylor he is JUST LIKE by brother it creeps me out.
lol he is still so young!
^^ Then your brother must be really cute, hot, and sweet :]]

Awww nem I don't know... I'm VERY protective of my Jackson. I don't know if I could give him up after a month lol.

And YAY Molly for fighting her potty mouth!! LOL I've actually never seen you with a potty mouth ;)
ew, no.
but i still like taylor cause my brother and I get along really well.

Oh if I get mad my mouth will go off like that article.
^^ I know what you mean!!! Sometimes I just can't control it and the filth just spits out and I can't help it!!
lol sometimes it's just hard to control! :D

Alice check this out! link
ohmygod.
nem- OMFG he is sooooo hot :D
that actually made my feet warm.
LMAO I am looking for new icons, and I found that. *thud*

Molly I'm trying to look for an icon for you too but not a lot of people are in love with Emmet and James!
its ok i have pleanty of all of them.
^^ oooh I'm on an icon search for you too nem!!!
I'm going to look for the HOTTEST pic of Kellan.
OOOH I have an idea!! We should ALL have icons of our boys LOL.
Molly you should have an icon of Cam I'll have an icon of Jackson and nem should have an icon of Kellan!!! :DDD
PS: Does anyone know cool tricks for imovie? I'm stuck and I want to make a kick ass brucas vid for this OTH contest on youtube.
i can't get my clips onto imovie!!!

well if either of you find any then i will surely take them :)
Nem here are some Kellan Icons: link
link
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. :D and sorry I don't know how to make vids. Poor me.
Molly here are some Cam icons:
link
link
YAY! I feel so cool for being in an inside joke thing... lol. I'm such a dork.
thanks!
its stupid cause i have the damn program and the videos downloaded and it wont let me load them in!
Thank you for the Kellan icons Alice, I'll use them after 2 days. Haha

Molly, your Cam is giving me a hard time!
molly- hmmm where did you download the clips from? Are they like grayish black boxes???
They might not be suitable for quicktime. Don't worry I had the same problem. What you want to do is go on google and type in "isquint" and download the software (don't worry it's free!!) and then drag that box into the isquint window when open and then it will change it into a mp4 file (or a quicktime file and it will have like a q with a weird dash in the middle lol) and then you can just drag it into imovie. I hope I helped :DD
And lol nem no problem :D
GAH WE HAVE THE COOLEST ICONS! LMAO
i found some saved in this folder, cool!
Yes Nem we do!!! YAY!
The other ladies better back off because we rightfully called the handsome twilight men... we even have icons to prove it LOL
wtf my icon is goone!
And I also said that they are our property on my profile so the other crazed fans BETTER back off!! LOL. They can take Rob... whatever I won't miss him. :D:D