brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 116057

hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
LMAO Kathria is a flipping psycho!
hace más de un año sophialover said…
I can copy-paste you what she sent me about Laurra! I'll p/m you or something...i'm sure you'll die out of laughing ROFL! SHE'S HILARIOUS!
Mary- Kind of... I talked to her once and we had a calm debate and then I gave her a pretend leyton present for her bday but whatever... I really don't care.
and LOL Molly I guess it just goes to show that without Lilia they can't come up with any damn good nicknames!! AHAHAHA. Atleast lilia came up with 1treehillfat. It was stupid but it made sense LMAO
"1treehillhopper"?
That doesn't make sense unless we're totally missing something!
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
LMAO Mary is that serious???? NO EFFIN WAY! HOW CAN THEY FIGHT ABOUT THAT?! SERIOUSLY I'M DYING NOW! :))

Alice some people aren't what you think they are. I'm not sure but I think even tvfan5 have said something not so nice about you.
and the "lizisman" thing for "lizisme" ROFL! HOW AWESOME CAN A NICKNAME BE? LOL!
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
it makes her sound like a bunny or a frog?? its dumb!
^^ I know right? Even I can up with better nicknames for myself!!!
Like 1treehillhumper or something... LMAO
just watch next week they'll be using that because they snuck on here and read it LOL ;D
nem- yeah well whatever. I really don't care. For fucks sake I don't even know these people LOL!!!
that's what she sent me haha "HAHA TOTALLY AGREE! OMG next pucasface that says BLshitter is TOAST, BLshit does not work at all i mean thats their initials & its just stupid its prounced BEE ELL which sounds nothing like BULL, it doesnt even work at all. they`re LPshitters or better yet PUCASSERS LMAOO pucas totally works cuz brooke + lucas=brucas & peyton + lucas= pucas! =] THEYRE SUCH IDIOTS THEY GO ON ABOUT HOW WE'RE IMMATURE SAYING PUCAS YET THEY WILL GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO GIVE BL A BAD NAME AT ALL COSTS AHAHA"
LMAO. good one! seriously.
^^ LMFAO!!! I officially love Lilia LOL
IKR? HAHAHAHA! Lila FTW!
Huh. I didn't even get the chance to know her.

BTW Alice that interview rocks! :D
I miss her now...LMAO!
which one Nem?
^^ I know!!! LOL.

nem- thanks! I looove it too. Jackson and Ashley are the bomb<3
Is there no possible way to bring her back?? How many months has it been?
The video where Jackson kissed Ash. :) I left like 3 comments! Haha
^^ IDK... I think she should come back as a different account or something because I totally miss her! she was so fucking awesome and I was like chatting with her one day and then the next she was gone :(
I think it's about 2...or 3...xD I SOOO WANT HER BACK<33!
Thanks nem for rating and I think Molly did too... and did you MAry???
Well whoever did thanks soooo much for rating I SOOOO want my medal lol :DD
yeah, why can't she come back on a different account!
Unfortunately i think it hasn't got to to dO the account hun. They have done something with he IP...it just doesn't work...LOL! Wish we could bring her back cause YEAH she was so fucking awesome plus that now that she's on our side she would totally help us kick some PUCASFACES asses..LMAO!
last edited hace más de un año
I remember i had messaged papa back then so that they could bring her back but...nothingxDD
i rated a lot of things, you deserve a medal!
NP! You added like 140 videos or something! I want you to get your medal, you're the most dedicated Jalice fan I have ever met! :)

Hey Mary you said you guys still talk, has she ever tried signing up with a new account?
No...i haven't rated anything yet there Alice...LOL! I will though. Images or Videos?
so she can't access fanpop at all? thats sad :(
Mmmm she said she tried but as i said they've cancelled her IP and no matter how hard she tries she can't get an account anymore. Seriously WTF? Kathiria should have gotten banned but i'm sure she's really tight with every single one of the moderators so YEAH...Lila payed. And Lila payed for something completely UNFAIR. Like..a spot icon? Somebody gag me now...
Oh. That's sad. But kathiria can go all day bitching about us. Huh. Some kind of a cruel world. What if we try do it again this time, Mary?
Aww thanks Molly!!! And anything, mary, is appreciated LOL :D
And thanks nem!!! I know I just woke up one day and said "I LOVE JALICE" lol...
but yeah thanks a million and I am going to do EVERYTHING in my power to bring back lilia now LMAO.
I don't want to get kicked off but it sounds to me like Papa is a little prejudice towards BL fans...
Hey guys, btw, what are your youtube accounts?
I just got a new one for my fanvids and everything but incase I get kicked off (LOL) I want to keep in touch!!!
goes he watch oth?!
*GASPS* IS HE A pucus FAN???
Hmm I don't know him at all. What if we try message him again?
I don't have any youtube account but I'd give my YM ID, if you have one. :) But it isn't like you will get kicked off hun. lol.
last edited hace más de un año
Nem...i'm with you. If you're guys in i'm not hell afraid to fight for Lila again. She deserves a second chance<33!
molly- I have no idea i don't know the guy but it's just a little strange to me that he kicked off lilia for some lame argument RIGHT after she became a brucas fan AND is letting kathria be a huge jerk and not doing a thing...
nem- ummm what's YM ID?
i finished rating your vids Alice! Hope u get it soon hun<33!

link
hre's my account. If you guys want i can send you the link of Lila's account too. [in case you wanna contact her...LMAO]
Yepp..it's kinda of strange although papa has always been good to me...LOL! haha!
^^ Sure... lol. I'm going to friend you right now mary lol.
And thanks so much for rating!! Me loves you! lol
I'm gonna go message him right now. lol.
i know! i'm still mad.
and i need everyones youtubes too!
Yahoo Messenger ID. lol.
^^ Oh well I don't have yahoo chat but I have an email LOL :D
Oh BTW Mary before you think I'm a creepy stalker my youtube is twilighter1410... lol. :DD
well i'm slow lol i was like 20 messages up and reading ahaha.
here's Dawn's: link

me2 Alice<33! Haha!