brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7651-7700 of 116057

hace más de un año sophialover said…
Yes! Georgia IS a sweetheart when she's not talking about LP! Muahaha...kidding....i've met her twice...LOVE HER TO DEATH<33! Yeah Nem...i'm pretty sure they are. It's normal...anyway.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
LMAO Kristen I watch people play it, I think I've got the idea but I haven't played. lol
hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
hahahaha! something about Kristen's face bothers me, like her eyes or something idk what it is! okay well i'm gonna go get some rest. byeee<3
hace más de un año mollyx365 said…
omg poker? sofun! buuut i'm not so good at the whole explaining.
byeee<33! YEAH..Kristen is annoying...lol! On the other side...ROBERT is<33333333333333333333333!
hace más de un año kuhriissten said…
bahahhaa, okay, nvm guys, ill just have my friends teach me like an hour before the thing hahahah

OMG CAM GIGANDET (spelling?) IS FREAKING HOT! well only with his short hair lol
I don't like Kristen Stewart's fashion sense AT ALL! She and Robert shouldn't be together during red carpet events! LMAO
Poker WTF? haha...i tried to play once...i don't remember anything though. LMAO!
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
Really Mary??? I only thought Rob did that!!
I actually liked Kristen Stewart before twilight but I think it's uncool that she would say that about her fans...
(That's why I LOOOOVE Jackson, Taylor, Ashley and Kellan because they are just so sweet!)
And yeah Kristen lol I love your name. It's just so... spunky. LOL. I can't think of a better word ;)
ahh i know! he is the hottest guy i can think of!
OMG Cam = hotness! :D Okay bye! <3
i really think she might ruin the movie
ROBERT is like THAT too? OMFGGGGG! WTH is wrong with those people...? hum!
Awww bye :(
Cam is alright looking... but didn't anyone else think Victoria was KICK ASS in that movie??? (well from what I've seen she rocks!)
Me too! And she's not a good actress EITHER.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
Molly i love your icon so great
I love Ashley, she's so nice and sweet and Kellan is cool! :D
Yeah Robert HATES the books and the movie... he's found a million different ways to say that. But, I still like him... just not as much as the other 4.

Oh and It's just like when that guy from Star Trek said all his fans that went to the conventions were huge geeks with no lives who never even kissed girls before and needed to get the fuck over it. I was just like "OMG!!!" I mean I agree with him and all (lol no offence the nerdy guys are cute ;D) but he can't say that about his fans!!! IT'S SOOOO disrespectful! I hated him from then on!
Ash is<33! AWW!
lol thanks.
who plays victoria??
Nem- I know!! She's so sweet! And I heard her and Jackson (who also is the shitt) are dating!!! YAY!!!
They are so cute together<3
OMG.........................xD Same with Kristen! These 2 would make a great couple after all!
(i mean Robert & Kristen)
I haven't seen Victoria other than the short baseball clip but I thought she could be a great Rosalie, she's gorgeous but her face is so sweet, Idk if that will work.
And I think Ashley is the only one who LOVES the series... so go her for being a true fan :DD
And Taylor is sweet too... soooo sweet :D I really don't like Jacob but Taylor is ADORABLE!
Victoria will DEFINATELY kick ass!!! She's just...what can i say? AMAZING!
I thought Nikki played a good Rosalie because I mean NO she's not the most beautiful but NO ONE can match up to rosalie.

And LOL Mary your right they would make a good couple!!!
Alice no way???? They are???? That explains why there's something in their interviews!!! OMG!!
I know Mary!! I love her!!

BTW- do you guys know how to download youtube vids??? I figured it out a little while ago and I'm sooo stoked because now I can like have them on my comp right before they get deleted off the sight LOL (I'm such a cheater...)
Alice FTW! I don't understand how people can star in a movie they do not even like...LOL! MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND...mmmm!
nem- yeah!!! They are!! Isn't that adorable??? Because he kissed her at the twilight mtv event!!!!! EEEP!!! I think the vid is on the Jasper and Alice spot :D
I haven't seen any of Taylor's and Jackson's interview so I wouldn't know but I love love love Ashley she's so great and pretty!
no way i didn't know!
oooh. i'm going on a search.
I knowww Alice! You just have to copy - paste the link, then go here link put the link of the vid& once it's done the link of the converted one will be send on your e-mail adress.
nem- definitely!!! Ash is the bomb<3 And she TOTALLY reminds me of Alice! And when some interviewer asked Steph which actor looked most like the character she said
"When I first saw Ashley I was like 'woah' there is alice!" (or something like that) lol... it was so adorable<3
And I heard Midnight Sun IS FOR SURE being continued!! YAY!!!! Stephanie said she would continue as soon as the buzz for it died down. She said she wanted to 'be alone with the book again'. :D
Taylor's sweet too but i dunno guys...there's something i really don't like about her..LMAO! I still haven't figured it out though...hihi!
I'm gonna go check it out! :D
I know isn't it awesome Mary???
I actually go on savevid.com but same difference lol :DD
HAHAHA KATHIRIA HAS A DIE HARD MEDAL ON THE KRISTEN STEWART SPOT...LOL! Well...i guess that explains A LOT OF THINGS...HAHA!
It is Alice and its the only one who actually WORKS for me so YEAH..haha!
Yeah I heard she'll be writing it I can't wait I love reading Edward's thoughts! :D
Mary- I know... he is a little weird for the part of Jacob but he's just such a sweetheart<3 Plus he's the closest to my age!! lol And even when some middle aged woman asked him to sign her panties he said "I still love my fans... even if it is illegal" and he laughed. How sweet!
Nem- I know because he's just so chilvarous... lol. Plus, I have a feeling there will be A LOT more Jalice in his POV :DD
Alice poor you no one ever rates stuff on the Jalice spot!
LMAO...i dunno if he's sweet...he's definately HILARIOUS though! HAHA! Hands down..."even if it's illegal.." LOL!
i know i'm rating it now!
There's a Jalice spot? How come i didn't notice..? LOL!
Molly...your icon....*stop,stares and dies*
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
sorry guys i have been missing this convo i got stuck in the spammy thread in the lounge at thf