brucas brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

brucas 116057 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 62601-62650 of 116057

hace más de un año Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yeah, i adoreee Tony/Michelle. Tony is a dick, but i still adore him.
I think that Maxxie is my favourite charecter from series 1/2, then i think it's Tony, and then Michelle. I also love Chris tho, and i never thought that Anwar was so funny, i tought he would be boring when i saw him on the pilot. But he's hilarious! xD
hace más de un año livelovelaugh said…
i dont like cassie and sid at first they finally become sweet but i dont like them at first i love jal/Chris i cried like a baby
big smile
EYSEXAGE! <33
 EYSEXAGE! <33
hace más de un año sophialover said…
Anwar when singing 'I wanna fuck you fuck you all on the floor.." and then his pants going down...i was like...ROFL. "You rock man!"!
do you guys know how it ends of should i just shut up now? lol
I do know Dawn. If you mean the Chris thingy.
I think i will LOVE chris/jal. Haven't seen much of them tho.

Like i've said before, i don't really like Cassie. xD
yeh =(
Such an unpopular opinion but i don`t think i`ll ever like Chris/Jal.
His relationship with Angie was so exciting.
If it wasn`t for her STUPID hasband....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
link
This vid makes me cry
i dont really liek cassie either cat
I know Dawn, still haven't seen it tho. ='[

Season 2 is passing here on Portugal, nest ep will be 2x03.
heart
Cassie`s literally my fave character from Series 1/2. I love her craziness...i love the way she says "lovely"...i love everything about her.
i liked him with angie tho but him and jal were just wow
Do they get together during S2 Dawn?
Cause in S1 there wasn`t really much of them. Only the scene in the graveyard basically.
I loveeee this vid.

It was the very first secen i've seen of them. And OMG! <33
But Jal bugs the hell out of me anyway...xD$$@!
unless you`re SUCH an inner talent and you figure everything out by yourself! [which is not totally impossible] -» Maybe some crack could help on that, or no? xD
my fave is chris then michelle/Jal
then maxxie
i cant see that vid =(

yeh they get together in season 2 really? i love Jal
Him and Angie shared such a passionate relationship. They were my faves from the pilot.
The whole teacher/student thing...just<33! I just wonder how come they put an end to it like that? Same happens with all Chris's storylines actually. It`s SO annoying.
And Effy`s like...a fucking retared during S1! At first i was like "why she never speaks?" and i was really excited about watching her episode. And then *_*! I watched her episode and all i wanted to do was hug Tony and send her to hell.
Crack would deffo do Cat.
I still don't know. I seriously love all of them. It's hard not to, right? xD Upss just forgot Cassie. Yeah, all but she. I'm not crazy about Sid and Jal either, for now.

And before i tought that Series 3 were MUCH better, now i don't know wich i prefer. I seriously love both, and haven't finished any of them. lol xD
link

Can you see from YT Dawn? =S
and how the hell people keep comparing Tony to COOK? Tony`s so much freaking better!
i prefer the original generation there more relatable and its more realistic and there my generation thats why i love them the new cast seem so young compared to them even tho there meant to be the same age
hace más de un año 1treehillfan said…
I don't know how long I'll be on here before my dad catches me not doing my chores, but I'm hoping its a while :)
So... whats up?
=D
 I don't know how long I'll be on here before my dad catches me not doing my chores, but I'm hoping it
I knoww! Effy seriously freaks me out on series 1/2 [still haven't seen her eps], but the bits that she apperas of the others, omg! xD
Nahh. I still remain completely loyal to S3. It`s all because of Freffy i guess.
Freddie/Effy DO make the difference for me. And i totally relate to S3 Effy. I love her to death.
But STILL. In S1/S2 the friendships were SO much tighter and the whole gang...they were all so much closer. I think this is kind of missing from S3.
I`d like to see the Naomi/Effy friendship growing. I don't like Panda-Effy that much.
Oooh and an eyesexage!!
 Oooh and an eyesexage!!
LOL, i was about to get an eyesexage if you didn't came, Alice.

I much rather having you here tho. HEYY <33
oh god yes i dotn understand how anyone can like cook!
and no cat it says it isnt available
Panda/Effy RULES THE SCHOOL!
They are my fav part (other than cook/pandora, cook and emily) of season 3!

But 1 will always be the best.
ALWAYS.
Seriously.
Other than the OC, Skins had the BEST pilot.

YAY!
I'm better than an eyesexage!
HIHI CATTY!
 Panda/Effy RULES THE SCHOOL! They are my fav part (other than cook/pandora, cook and emily) of season
She seriously creeps me out too Cat.
In S2 ep 1 she was all good...helping Tony sorting out himself and everything but in S1 *_*! GOD!!!! She had to deal with all that double life/drugs thingy...! I was like...give her a proper storyline already. I mean...the drama was cool...i loved her...but while watching her episode i felt like watching a different show. This episode seriously scared the death out of me.
That room full of junkies...for fuck`s sake. I just wanted it to END!
na i dont really like season 3 full stop the storylines are rubbish you dont get to know the characters its just not as good
Hey shut up I fucking LOVE Cook!
I think that s3 is a more "normal" tv show. I think that s1/2 is better in characters. But s3 is better on the couples. Does this makes sence?

I can relate and like of almost all s1/2 characters, while there are some of s3 that don't say much to me. But the couples are amazing. I mean, Freffy and i like the love triangle Freddie/Efyy/Cook.
heart
Alice!
Finally<3 Someone who understands my Cassie obsession<33
it is quite realistic tho the whole series obviously to a certain extent
HATE Freddie/Effy/Cook.
It was the fucking triangle that wouldn't die.
& the couples are not so great.
I ship naomily&freffy but they aren't that big of a deal to me.
I mean, I like them, but they aren't my top ships like cassie&sid<33
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
hola Alice

I just finished reading all the fics for the bl fanfic contest at othforums this is going to be so fucking hard to choose
Yeah, i love Cook too. =P
He's hilarious. Idk, he's just NOT normal, but still funny. xD
I don't thing he's hot or anything tho. xD

I really liked is sex scene with Pandora. I kinda liked them as a couple, much better than Pandora/Thomas. -.- lol
The Freddie/Effy/Cook triangle was NEVER really a triangle in my opinion Cat.
Cause it was pretty fucking clear that Effy`s relationship with cook was just about SEX [yes. He was occasionally fucking her.] whereas you could totally see her relationship with Freddie was DEEP and MEANIGFUL. Cook has f*cked almost every girl on the show. Panda,Naomi,Effy...just GOD!
im gonna go now me n the Boyfriend gonna watch a movie get a takeway might be back on later on love yas
xxxx
I don't quite like Cassie/Sid..[sorry!<3] They are weird. xD
Come on...Pandora/Thomas = cuteness<33! But yeah i loved their sex scene too.
But Cook/Naomi...(L) (L)! I deffo want to see more of them. "Fuck you." "Fuck you right back." <33
MARY<3
Yes.
Cassie pwns.
heart
Cassie/Sid OWN! Their letters....EPICNESS<333333
Cat, we're not friends any more.
Sorry.
XP

Awww alright byyee Dawny babe!

Pandora/Thomas= YAWN.
Pandora/Cook FOEVA.
sorry im leaving and cant defend you cat we agree on nearly everything skins related
Speaking of Cook...
-cough- link -cough-
Shameless advertising ;D