anime bleach Hand of Fate RP

TheCr3ator posted on Feb 15, 2015 at 12:34AM
Since The titan Chronicles didn't do to well I decided rebooting it, with a new story hopefully more original so I'm looking for people to join.

10,000 years after The events of Aizen's upheaval, Seireitei is faced with a new enemy. Formally known as the Death Dealers, the King of Seireitei is upset with what the Gotei 13 has done to the world, and feels they need to be eliminated, and a new order built in it's place The King of Seireitei sends an elite Squad only known as the Death Dealers to oversee the operation. Not much is known about the Death Dealers only, that they are ghosts, and that they are suspected in causing the collapse of many civilizations.
last edited on Feb 15, 2015 at 01:49AM

anime bleach 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año TheCr3ator said…
Name: Aito Giichi

Background: Aito graduated the top of his class, at the Academy. Praised for being a master tactician. His ability to break down the battle, along with his lightning reflexes makes him is a formidable foe in and out of battle. He holds himself like a noble even though he has no ties to a noble family. Aito doesn't have any family so his underlings are his family. Aito is know for his brutal squad wide training regiments. Aito's soul center was injured in a battle, and never quite recovered so he is in his barracks resting most days, and is not suppose to over exert himself, so he is not a front-line fighter. Aito was a legacy, and trained personally by the captain of the Stealth and Execution squad. Upon the Captain's death Aito replaced him as the new Captain, but when he was injured in battle he could no long fulfill his duties. The head Captain recognized his talents though, and appointed him to a new position as the Captain of the Kido Core instead.

Appearance: Aito has long brown hair that he wears in a ponytail kind of like Renji's. He wears his normal captain's Kimono, along with his sword on the back of his waist. Aito also wears a green and yellow scarf around his neck, and a arm-guard looking bracelet on his right arm. The bracelet has a inlaid gold weave, and a symbol of balanced scales on it. Aito wears his under Kimono slightly open revealing his midsection that is wrapped with a white bandage.

Position: Captain of Squad 4/ Leader of the Kido Core.

Zanpaktou:

Release command: Divide and Flank

Shikai: tsuinsutinga (Twin Stingers)

Shikai appearance: His sword liquefies combining with the bracelet on Aito's arm. His entire arm turns into a giant sword that covers his right arm, and half of his chest in a metallic crystallized metal. From the forearm down the sword splits into two parallel sword prongs that are connected by threads of gold wire.

Shikai Abilities:

- Haibuoashisu (Hive Oasis) - Creates a pool of water along with palm trees that looks like an Oasis with a giant bee hive floating in the middle of it. The hive restores Allies Spirit energy, and slowly heals their wounds as long as they stay close to the oasis.

- Yaseinoyobigoe (Call of the Wild) - Summons a swarm of Spirit Hornets to fight along side their master, the hornets won't hesitate to sacrifice themselves for their master.

Bankai: Ōnoshi sutingā (King death Stinger)

Bankai Abilities:

- Aito fires giant stingers from his arm, that when the enemy is hit by them it poisons them. The poison slowly spreads shutting down the enemies motor skills. And fatiguing them the only way to stop the spread is by channel spirit energy into themselves, but the more fatigued they become the faster the infection spreads. The poison doesn't kill them it just simply paralyses them. allowing Aito to dealing the killing blow.

Bankai Appearance: Exactly the same except the Metal spreads covering more of Aito's chest and covers his head forming helmet that looks like a bee head, with a rhino horn that looks like a stinger. The pongs of his sword arm also spread farther apart, with more gold threads inter weaved between them.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año TheCr3ator said…
Aito laid there on his bed, his entire midsection felt hot, and his blood was boiling. He tried to call out for his lieutenant, but his throat was dry and no sound came out. He reached out and grabbed the table to get up when his entire body tensed throwing him back to the bed, his midsection burned hotter. He began to convulse sending shock waves of pain through his entire body. He flailed off of the bed slamming his head against the floor with a deadening thud that could be heard down the hall.

A few moments later his lieutenant came running in and grabbed him placing him back on his bed. He pushed his hand into Aito’s midsection, as a dull purple light began to emit from his hand, and wrapped Aito’s body in a purple cocoon. Aito’s muscles relaxed as he slowly fell back into a deep sleep.

A few hours later, Aito came too, and looked at his lieutenant who was sitting at his bedside. His lieutenant stood and up and grabbed the pot of water sitting there and poured a glass. He then turned to leave. “Why are you so nice to me Naru,” Aito said swirling the water in his glass. Naru stopped in the doorway, “Just don’t die old man, by the way there’s a Captain’s meeting soon, you might want to get ready,” Naru then shut the door and walked down the hall.

Aito put the glass of water down and sat up. He slowly pulled on his Kimono, grabbed his Zanpaktou. He put in its place on his waist as he walked out of the barracks. Aito turned back to the Barrack, “Naru get your ass out here we’re going to be late,” he yelled and listened for the sound of startled Shinigami jumping out of bed in fear, he smiled.

Aito and Naru walked towards the 1st sqaud barracks in silence, when they arrived they took their place, and waited for the other Captains to arrive. The Head Captain sat on her stump, which was a lack of a better word for it because it actually was a tree stump, lost in thought. The other Captains slowly strolled in, and took their spots. When everyone had assembled the Head Captain looked up. “Two nights ago, we received a letter from the King of Seireitei himself ordering a captain’s meeting at this exact time, to wait for his message carried by the his personal messengers.

Aito could sense an undertone of strain in her voice, he slowly looked over his shoulder at Naru. Naru nodded at him, to say he sensed it to. “But it would seem our guests have arrived.” She said as the door to the chamber opened and 5 soldiers walked in.

“Since when are guests allowed to just simply stroll into my personal chamber, even if they from the King,”
The Head Captain said. Her voice was calm, but her tone said this is my domain and I will not be defied here. Aito shifted his gaze to their guests four wore normal Captain’s kimonos with gold lettering that said Zero on the back, but the fifth one wore all black and stayed towards the back of the group and hid his face. The women that was in the front was clearly in charge, and smiled with a crooked smile that was clearly forced. The women bowed to the head Captain.

“Stand up, do you think you fool me with your meaningless gestures,” the Head Captain said. “No of course not,” the women said. The women began walking down the line of Captains inspecting each one her demeanor dared them to show force. She stopped in front of one and place hand on Aito’s chest. Aito looked straight ahead, and with no reaction to women’s touch. The women slowly moved her hand down his chest, until it was almost on the hilt of his sword. Aito reached up and grabbed her by the throat. His eyes began to glow a fiery gold as Japanese Symbols appeared, and gold threads snaked up his arm and around her throat. The women flared backwards tearing at the threads choking her.

“Captain, Captain, CAPTAIN GIICHI, that’s enough,” The Head Captain yelled. Aito snapped out of his trance and the gold threads began to recede. The women caught her breathe, and stood up straight. “I like this one, he’s got some flare to him,” she said smiling at him. “That’s the most sincere thing you've said since you arrived,” Aito said shifting his gaze to the women. The women walked back up to him and, and he raised his hand halting Naru who had already partially drawn his blade.

“That’s enough,” The Head Captain yelled slamming his foot into the floor shaking the room. Everyone turned their gaze back to her. “Now if you kindly would, why are you here, what is the King’s message,” she said sitting back on her seat.

The women returned to her spot at the head of the pack. “Well its simple the Gotei 13 is finished, you let one of your own wreak havoc on the world. Then the King gave you a direct order to not interfere in the world of the living anymore, an order you chose to directly disobey. So for the last few years the king has been brooding over what to do with you. He finally decided that the Gotei 13 must be torn down and rebuilt. So the King issued an order the Gotei 13 is to lay down arms, and a each of you will be given fair trial by the King. If you would to refuse, God I hope you refuse, then the King will send every weapon in his arsenal to raze Seireitei to the ground, and a new Seireitei will be built.”

After a few moments the Head Captain started laughing hysterically. Aito, in years of being a Captain had never seen her respond like that, he was defiantly worried now. Then the Head Captain did something Aito had also never seen her do during a meeting, she stood up. “You ignorant fool, what makes you think you can defy the Gotei 13 like this,” her voice boomed across the room.

The women disappeared and reappeared right in front of the Head Captain, “The zero Squad is the strongest Captains of all time, along with our new allies you have no hope of survival,” the women reached out and put her hand on the Head Captain shoulder.

In an instant two Captains had their swords at her throat, the women smiled and moved her hands hitting the two Captain in the chest sending them sliding back. She flipped back to her spot in front of the others. The two Captains recovered and took up positions in the middle of the room. Aito watched them charge her, but he saw a black flash as the man that was in the back moved finally. The man moved fast, even Aito could barely keep up with his movements. The man ran and grabbed the Captains swords extended either way he smiled, as chains shot from mechanisms on his wrists impaling the Captains in their shoulders. He pulled on the chains bringing the Captains to the ground

The man then flipped and rolled over a third Captain that had come from behind, he hit him in the back sending him full force into the ground. The man stood and cast the three Captain swords in his hand aside, as he looked straight at The Head Captain.

The Head Captain stepped forward, with an angry look in her eyes. “How dare you come into my home, and defy me, who do you think you are. I am far older than you boy. I will break you,” The Head Captain took a step forward as a pool of green Reiatsu appeared under her foot. Her spirit energy began to swirl and the entire room began to groan under the weight of her massive Reiatsu. The man stood there and did nothing, as he watched her walk towards him.

The head Captain began running, and swung full force at the man as he blocked easily. The force of them connecting cracked the far wall. Aito stepped forward, and his eyes began to glow fiery gold again as Japanese symbols appeared all around the room. Aito stooped down and placed his hands on the floor, and a gold stream of spirit energy snaked itself across the floor. The gold spirit energy stopped and rose up building a barrier around the two. Aito returned to his place, and waited hoping that the barrier would hold up. Violent blasts of Reiatsu could be heard from inside the barrier.

The Head Captain dodged and grabbed the man fist using her elbow, and all her weight she delivered a blow to his midsection that sent him flying back into the barrier. She slowly walked over, and grabbed him by the throat. She lifted him up off of the ground. “You are foolish the King was right, and you have made a new enemy today. The Death Dealers will never stand for this level of ignorance,” the man said spiting blood. “Get the hell out of my home,” the Head Captain said throwing him through the barrier. She returned to her seat as, the five guards left. “This meeting is dismissed. Return to your posts and await my orders,” she said wiping blood from her lip.
last edited hace más de un año
crazieone106 commented…
This plot looks vaguely familiar. hace más de un año
TheCr3ator commented…
What the king sending the zero squad to kill the Gotei 13? hace más de un año
LinkKinuzuma13 commented…
I think he means that the plot resembles the Agents of Change going to eradicate the Ukira and Gotei. I could be wrong, but that is also what it looks like to me. hace más de un año
crazieone106 commented…
Yes, exactly. hace más de un año