anime bleach Imagination Time With Bp and His friends

blackpanther666 posted on Mar 20, 2012 at 09:20PM
Its imagination time with Black Panther! If there's something you wanted to see happen to in Bleach, whether it was a funny moment, a fight or some kind of blooper, then post it here and await a hilarious response XD.

anime bleach 232 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 232

hace más de un año musicgirl86 said…
No actually I figured you would do that xD It's my exact expetations although. I didn't think you'd do ALL the colors lol.
hace más de un año wantadog said…
smile
Well here's the zanpakuto...bankai doesn't look too good because my short attention span raped me XDD

Sealed State: A regular length katana with a 29 inch blade and a 10 inch hilt. The blade has a small red ruby embedded in the base of the blade, with another, much larger ruby inside the hilt. the ruby inside the hilt is only visible by the red hue of the hilt. The blade itself is entirely white. the guard is two infinity signs. The first is normal, but the other is rotated 90°, making an 8.

Zanpakuto name: Yattsu no Sekai(A world of 8)

Release command: Tsukuru(create)(together it would say "create a world of 8!")

Bankai name: Kanzen'na byōdō(a perfect equality)

Shikai appearance: While in shikai, the blade looks the same while the hilt changes. The hilt grows 5 inches longer and changes color to blue. The red ruby that was hidden inside the hilt is now on the lower part of the hilt, taking up the new 5 inches of space.

Shikai abilities:

1. Parareru(Parallel)(passive)
This attack works much the same as Hanatoro's shikai. This attack absorbs the blood of the opponent. If there are more than one, it takes the same amount as it would normally. The blade turns more red the more blood it absorbs. To be complete, it takes 2 pints of the opponents blood, which would be 32 ounces of blood. The blade instantly absorbs any blood that lands on it, but if the blade stabs into the opponent, it absorbs 1 ounce per second. When the attack is fully charged, it releases the blood as an attack. By slashing the blade at the opponent, all the blood is released in a Getsuga Tenshou like attack. If the attack lands, the blood will slowly seep into the opponent and hinder his organs. For anyone lower than lieutenant, The attack will be fatal in 3 minutes. For anyone lieutenant and higher, it will not kill for 1 hour.

2. Mugen Rupo(Infinite loop)
When this attack is used, the two infinity symbols on the user's guard begin to glow. The sword then begins to vibrate. When the vibrating sword hits the opponent, the opponent's abilities are limited to the last kido/spiritual pressure based attack that was used.(for example: Getsuga Tenshou would be a spiritual pressure based, and Sokatsui would be kido based.) This attack lasts as long as the user has enough reiatsu to maintain it. It has a 5 minute cooldown.

Bankai description: While in Bankai, the blade is entirely red and the ruby in the hilt and the ruby embedded in the base of the blade is replaced by a sapphire that is just as large. There are also several small sapphires embedded into the rest of the blade. The user is now wearing a large red cloak that billows out dramatically behind him (XD). The cloak has the picture of a sapphire printed on it.

1. Ao no Noroi(Curse of Blue)
This attack uses the moisture in the air to provide power for this attack. This attack is 5x more powerful when near a body of water. This attack absorbs water into the sapphires in the blade which is the thrust into the ground. After it is thrust into the ground, the water hardens into ice and begins to attack whatever the user directs it to. The ice can take any form. The more energy is absorbed the more powerful the attack. There is not actually a limit to how much can be absorbed, but if it is too much for the user to control with his own reiatsu, it will explode violently. This attack absorbs moisture at a rate of 1 gallon per second. There is no cooldown for this attack.

2. Chi no aoi umi(Blue sea of blood)(Passive)
This attack uses the sapphire on the user's cape to attack. This attack is not noticeable towards the beginning of a battle, but at around 10 minutes in, the effect activates. This attack absorbs as much moisture from the surrounding area as it can. As it absorbs moisture, the sapphire on the cape turns red. When it is completely red, the user can release all the moisture in a concentrated beam that moves about as fast as a Menos' cero. This attack has a 5 minute cooldown and is 5x more powerful when near a body of water.
hace más de un año blackpanther666 said…
Nice, Wantadog...

(If you want a review tomorrow, I can probably do one... I can post it around lunchtime, or within a couple of hours after that, at the latest... Man, I am in a rare state of mind tonight. Do you think I should apply my idea of 'angry spirits' to the forum, because I have just had another idea and it could potentially be great, though it may not sound as good tomorrow... XD)

By the way, how are you?
smile
I'm doing pretty good actually. Angry spirit's huh? Sounds really cool. Yup!
hace más de un año musicgirl86 said…
Hahaha yepp~
smile
Heh, I already forgot it... XD

Wantadog (Yattsu No Sekai)

Shikai abilities:

1. A powerful attack... How accurate is it? How fast does it move, once it has been released? Is there any way of blocking it? What is the limit of the amount of blood it can absorb?

(I think this ability needs to be dulled down, just a little... A Shikai ability that kills a Captain in an hour and a Vice-Captain in a few minutes is simply too much. Plus, the likelihood of this attack hitting is fairly high, so the opponent wouldn't stand much of a chance. Basically, there is a 20-50% chance of the attack killing the opponent.)

2. This ability seems clear enough, and a great idea.

Bankai abilities:

1. How long does it take for the user to make this ability work? How much spirit energy does this ability use, each time it is used?

2. Seems clear enough to me.

Comments:

This is an interesting Zanpakuto, but I do have one slight problem with it. You see, this seems to be partially elemental, or Kido-based and then the other abilities seem more like unclassified ones. While it isn't necessarily a problem, it could make using it quite difficult. Either way, I still think it was a great idea. XD
big smile
Ok let me see here XD.

First off: I understand what you mean by the partially elemental thing...I find that happens alot to me XD, I start out with one idea in mind, but towards the end it is completely different. Towards the beginning it was more supposed to be a spin-off version of what I imagined Death the Kid's zanpakuto would be(hence the 8) But somehow my brain turned it into a water thing....I'm weird like that.....

Shikai:

1. This attack is as accurate as a straight line. It moves about at the same speed as a kido attack such as Shakkaho. It can be blocked fairly easily by someone of 3rd seat or higher. Kind of like using your sword to slash the blood away from you. It can only absorb 2 pints of blood, no more than that.

(Ya, a little overpowered. But for the record. A lieutenant would not die in minutes, much longer than that. But it is still overpowered and I'm thinking instead of killing, it slows them down. Sounds more reasonable.)

Bankai:

1. Depends on how powerful the user wants it. The user can fire at any time, but to have a full powered charge, it would take about 5-8 minutes.(closer to 5) This ability uses about 15% of the users spiritual power for a full powered charge. Then next time it's used, another 15%.

Notes: Ya this one might need a bit of work XDD

Random pic...
 Ok let me see here XD. First off: I understand what tu mean por the partially elemental thing...I
Lol, that pic is pretty epic. XD
big smile
.......The magic of Google.
last edited hace más de un año
 .......The magic of Google.
Heh, this one...
 Heh, this one...
Awesome!!
 Awesome!!
Indeed, every anime needs desu, desu. XDDD
 Indeed, every anime needs desu, desu. XDDD
Lol XD! So true!
 lol XD! So true!
laugh
Hahahahaha! So true about that rule, too. XD

(This one almost put me in tears lol)
 Hahahahaha! So true about that rule, too. XD (This one almost put me in tears lol)
laugh
Lol! So.......anyway...here's one....(lol we are so off topic right now XDD)
 Lol! So.......anyway...here's one....(lol we are so off topic right now XDD)
Lol! Indeed, especially in DBZ. XD

(Heh, not really, we can write about whatever we want on here - that is why I created this forum. This is like having a mini Random club within Bleach, lol.)
 Lol! Indeed, especially in DBZ. XD (Heh, not really, we can write about whatever we want on here -
Lol nice!

(ah okay!)
 lol nice! (ah okay!)
XD

(This one is fuckin' funny too)
 XD (This one is fuckin' funny too)
This for the win!!!
 This for the win!!!
Omg! I cracked up at that one!!!

This one isn't exactly funny, but true nonetheless.
 Omg! I cracked up at that one!!! This one isn't exactly funny, but true nonetheless.
Lol, it is definitely true for Fairy Tail, with the Thunder Team. XD
 Lol, it is definitely true for Fairy Tail, with the Thunder Team. XD
It's me!!!
 It's me!!!
*Whistles*......
 *Whistles*......
Lol!!!! XDDDDD, that is epic!
 Lol!!!! XDDDDD, that is epic!
Lol! Don't you love bad subtitles!! so funny!
 Lol! Don't tu amor bad subtitles!! so funny!
Lol I just realized that I have one of the wallpapers you submitted as my background XD
 lol I just realized that I have one of the fondo de pantalla tu publicado as my background XD
Bahahahaha! Indeed, I 'love' them. Lol. XDDDDD
 Bahahahaha! Indeed, I 'love' them. Lol. XDDDDD
This is epic! XDDD
Definitely epic!!! Now allow me to define Starrk in 4 words......
 Definitely epic!!! Now allow me to define Starrk in 4 words......
hace más de un año Escalon said…
I don't really no what's going on so.........
 I don't really no what's going on so.........
Well as long as we're on that topic....
 Well as long as we're on that topic....
.................so true....
 .................so true....
big smile
Heh, I think this means some more epic pictures, right, Wantadog? XDDDDDD
 Heh, I think this means some más epic pictures, right, Wantadog? XDDDDDD
@Escalon. Just post some funny anime pictures - they don't necessarily HAVE to be Bleach ones. XD
Ha!! Yes BP I believe it is time!
 Ha!! Yes BP I believe it is time!
Heh, this one!!!
 Heh, this one!!!
XD Serious face! Activate!

(Naruto sure knows how to identify nothingness!)
 XD Serious face! Activate! (Naruto sure knows how to identify nothingness!)
angry
Sorry, dude, my Fanpop is being a poo-head and I can't upload pictures. Kuso!!!
Never mind, it took forever, but I finally managed to upload one. Lol, does this remind you of a small town in Colorado?

(South Park is even taking the piss outta Bleach now, or is Bleach takin' the piss outta South Park? Can't be sure, either way.)
 Never mind, it took forever, but I finally managed to subir one. Lol, does this remind tu of a smal
Sorry bout your fanpop. That happens to me ALOT!

More Naruto.
 Sorry bout your fanpop. That happens to me ALOT! más Naruto.
Yes, it is rather annoying. Lol.

This!!! For the win! (Read the caption closely. Lol)
 Yes, it is rather annoying. Lol. This!!! For the win! (Read the caption closely. Lol)
Ha! I lol'ed at that!
 Ha! I lol'ed at that!
Indeed, as did I, when I first saw the pic. XD

(Speaking of abnormal facial expressions...)
 Indeed, as did I, when I first saw the pic. XD (Speaking of abnormal facial expressions...)
big smile
For the record, I give full credit to the individuals who made all of these pics, which I found on Google. I'd make the captions myself, but I have no idea how, unless you wanna tell me how, Wantadog, my friend. XD
I also find most of these on google. To make a pic like the one above(featuring Luffy)...

link
Lol, pokemon cards. XD
By the way, thanks for posting that. I'll check it out later. XD
No problem!
 No problem!
laugh
Lol, I can't post pictures again, but that one certainly sums Kukaku up well. XDDDDD