Blair & Chuck C/B fans foros Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2951-3000 of 10019

hace más de un año LaPiccolaFra said…
I know Im wrong but there ships are just UGH!!!

You can do whatever you want, I just wanted to let you know that IMO it's not the right thing to do. First of all you have to respect the other couples and the other couple's fanbase. Well, this is a free site, so...
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
LOL! Laura, if she did I think we'd know that by now.. haha
^ LOL!
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
right Cintia:)))

But I agree with Fra:)

hace más de un año iwalkalone said…
<i>iwalkalone- please tell you you don't hate Damon/Elena lol:))<i>

lollll...I love Damon and Elena...their hot...and I know...I dont do it anymore though...its starts like this when I leave my opinion and then they say something and I just say something back and then the whole starts...I dont do it anymore.
wink
Blair was just referred to as a tornado in the fic I'm reading.. haha
smile
I love Damon and Elena
Well that's a relief and I'm glad to hear that...

LOOOOL! WINNAGEEEEE.
big smile
I guess the fic in new then:)))

I love that its their song now....it think it fits them to the max...lol
This chapter is new.. it was updated last week!! :)

I'm almost finishing it now.
Um I was wondering if you could give me the name, please.
Sure! It's link :)
It's a long fic!
kiss
Girls, I'm gonna go now!

TTYT! LYSFM <3
kiss
ok bye Fra:*
thanks so much :)
Oh.. and if you know of any good fics, please do tell me. I need a new one ;)
BYE FRAN!! <33
smile
I don't read fics....sorry:) only watch fan videos
And now I finished. It was the last chapter :)

Gah!! I'm stuck with a bunch of girls who don't read CB fics! LOL! :P
You don't know what you're missing!!
But fanvids are love too! :)
last edited hace más de un año
heart
yes they are
Ohhh.. and how was the birthday celebration?? :)
It's dinnertime!
Bye Laura, if you're still here! :)
big smile
Awesome!!I went to a club with almost all my friends and danced all night long...I'm actually still recovering lol:)) I had a blast
kiss
ok Bye Cintia:*
Oh.. and if you know of any good fics, please do tell me. I need a new one ;)

Okay no problem, um here is one: link
ANYONE? <3

I can't wait for 4x08! Tomorrow I don't have classes so I will be able to watch it in the morning <3
After a week of waiting.. I'm so disappointed! Last scene was cute, but too short. :/

But.. it was seriously funny to see how dumb Vanessa and Juliet are. ;)
crying
OMG!!! I am so not happy with Gossip Girl right now...I am happy with Chuck and Blair though but not Gossip Girl...Serena is such a bitch...Nate is basically begging her, saying that he loves her and wants her and at the end of the day she is going to pick the less of the worthy of the men that wants her, ugh!! Serena, Serena, Serena..ugh!! Im sorry you guys I know that this is a CB forum but i need somewhere to vent and no talks much on the Serenate fan page. CBSN go hard!
I'm so disappointed!

You are? I'm sorry! Well, I loved them this episode! But you're probably right the last scene was too short XD I actually wanted to see the limo!sex again. XD

it was seriously funny to see how dumb Vanessa and Juliet are.

LOOOOOL. NJBC FTFW!
kiss
Just passing by to say hi:) So Hi
I'm off now...gonna watch the episode and then I'll return:)
xoxo
kiss
OK Laura! Talk to you in awhile!
Cintia? Are you here? :D
I shouldn't be, but I am!! :)
Hey!! How are you?
LOL Hi, hun!

I'm fineeeee! I'm enjoying my week off of university XD What about you? What did you think about the episode? It's not worth writing in caps locks IMO. XD but I still loved it! TBH I was expecting a little more CB sex!scenes!
You have a week of? That's awesome! I could use a week off of everything.. I've been tired all the time lately. And right now I'm.. still disappointed at the GG episode.. lol
It's definitely not worth writing in caps! It's not that it wasn't good, but as I've said before, I watch this show cause of CB and I thought they would have a lot of scenes, but half the scenes they had were in the promo already.. Plus, there was no real CB!sex and there was no epic scene like it was promised :/
half the scenes they had were in the promo already.. Plus, there was no real CB!sex and there was no epic scene like it was promised

I'm totally with you about this. I thought we could at least get ONE sex scenes, but nothing :( I loved the scene at the end, but it wasn't epic XD Thanks Josh for the expectation! LOL I would probably write in caps if he didn't said all kind of big things about this episode! You know, keeping a low profile!
That's exactly the problem! Why create too many expectations?! The promo was all about CB but the epi wasn't. AT ALL. Last season, I'd be happy if we even get a good CB scene.. then The Debarted aired and it was amazing cause it was unexpected.

But as I said, at least some parts were funny!! And finally Vanessa was able to manipulate someone.. too bad that didn't actually benefited her in any way.. LOL
Why create too many expectations?! The promo was all about CB but the epi wasn't.

Exactly! But I have to admit that they still were my favourite part of the episode. They had few scenes but they were awsome and owned the whole thing XD Maybe I'm too biased, but who cares? LOL

Poor Vanessa! LOL I liked her, but she isn't that great doing what she did in this episode! I loved the NBJC-Juliet takedown! Oh and J-V-J trio lead to nothing good XD Just amusment for us! Still, I'm kinda excited to see 4x09. It reminds me of 1x06 "The Handmaiden's Tale" XD
Of course!! They're always the best part of this show! Even when they have only one small scene, they still steal the scene. <3

LOL! Seriously, how dumb can Vanessa get?! I never liked her, but lately she was tolerable, considering she hasn't been having that many scenes.. ;) But I find it funny that her fans keep defending her because she's 'better' than other characters, when she really is just the same.. well, actually, she's worse cause she loves to look down on everyone, but still acts the same way.. and she doesn't even see she's not smart enough to scheme ;P (same goes for Dan)
I felt sorry for Juliet, but I did like her takedown. NJBC pwns! :)
And Serena kinda annoyed me this epi.. she made the guy quit his job for her and then she decides she doesn't really want him?! WTF!!
and she doesn't even see she's not smart enough to scheme ;P (same goes for Dan)
LOL I agree with you about Vanessa and Dan! They better stay in Brooklyn, that's the only thing that they could actually do. Dan was my least favourite this episode. I just can't stand the guy. Seriously.

Serena doesn't think with her brain, because she doesn't have one. She annoyed me too with her stupidity and stuff. Now the triangle is back on . Ugh. Nor Dan or Nate deserve her. She will just being a bitch. And I really didn't understand the whole point in the Colin thing either.
That's why I liked Serena so much better when she was with Carter. :)
And the love triangle thing is annoying. Can't the show not have one for a change?! This triangle is totally unnecessary and it doesn't add anything to the show.

I need to download this episode and see if I like it better the second time :)
This triangle is totally unnecessary and it doesn't add anything to the show.

MTE. I hate triangles in general. I'm still burned by the BLP one. :'(

I'm gonna watch it a second time too! XD I have to check if there's some quotes worth writing in my profile page. XD

Cintia have you seen the promotional pics of Greek? The one with Ashleigh in New York? <3
LOL! The BLP triangle was the most epic!fail ever! I still can't believe how it ended :/

Oh.. talking about quotes.. it's nothing to do with CB, but I just laughed so hard when they were talking to the dean and Vanessa says something and she's like 'Excuse me, but who are you?'.. LOL

I've seen one pic someone posted on the greek spot.. is there more?
Oh.. and have you seen link? It was on the greek spot too :)
'Excuse me, but who are you?'.. LOL

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahah VANESSA FAIL! Her expression afterwards was just priceless!

I've seen just one photos! There's Ashleigh and a yellow taxi! XD Yes, I've watched that video!
Oh and on the Greek spot I've seen some pictures of the cast promoting the new season of Greek playing birra-pong! And there was the actor that plays Fisher..BLONDE O.o Do you think that there's a chence of him returning?
Yep, that's the pic I saw too :)
But I haven't seen this blond!Fisher pic.. doesn't sound nice..lol But if he was in the promotional pics, he'll probably be back. Not sure how I feel about it, though..
I want the new season to start already! But at the same time I'm sad it's gonna be the last one.. and its gonna be so short :(
I loved Ash/Fisher together, but I don't know if things can work out again after how things ended!
I feel the same way about the season! I hope they are going to do a great job!
So the last scene I loved! btw do you know the song playing?

the episode was good, but what now?? Just friends?? I was expecting some sort of real emotional talk, maybe to where it would all lead, but nothing:(