Blair & Chuck C/B fans foros Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9151-9200 of 10019

hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
And Rory/Logan really did make e like the show very much. Although they are maybe the only couple I ever cared about in there :P

But did you watch the previous seasons? Or just the ones Logan are in?
I started watching when it was still on S1.. it's been a while.. haha. I loved everything about the show, except for the fact that Lorelai ended up with Luke.. ;P

half the characters i can't even remember !

Haha.. thanks :)
hace más de un año laurik2007 said…
smile
Although they are maybe the only couple I ever cared about in there :P

same, never liked Lorelai/Luke :))

but I found Rory and Dean cute, then Jess came along and I switched ship, and then finally Logan came and my heart was set on them ...boy it was a long journey :D
last edited hace más de un año
Also watched Roswell, let me guess Michael/Maria?

Haha.. no, Kyle & Isabel. But I did love M/M. I only disliked Max/Liz

and Twin Peaks :D

Great! Remember anything?? Couple is Cooper/Audrey :)
laugh
rofl :D
 rofl :D
but I found her and Dean cute, then Jess came along and I switched ship, and then finally Logan came and my heart was set on them ...boy it was a long journey :D

Same. I thought every guy she was with was right for her at that specific point in her life.
LOL! I had seen that pic on FB, but it was in portuguese :)
big smile
Haha.. no, Kyle & Isabel. But I did love M/M. I only disliked Max/Liz

I liked them too! Isabel being Katherine Heigl, can you imagine, then she went to paying Izzie Stevens on Grey's :D
and used to love Kyle :D and now he's all grown up and playing Jack on Revenge, maybe that's why I love the character so much, it always makes me thing of Roswell, btw it was cancelled ?I don't remember ...

Great! Remember anything?? Couple is Cooper/Audrey :)

funny you should ask me ! No :)) I only remember who killed Laura Palmer :) didn't knew there were couples in it , I watched it when really little :D

have you chosen Mondler's favorite moment? I say the proposal , or when the truth about them dating comes out :D
big smile
Cint! check previous page for the Jesse/Rachel scene :D
hace más de un año twilightlover73 said…
But did you watch the previous seasons? Or just the ones Logan are in?

No I only watched the ones with Logan because that was the time my friend told me to watch it. :P
and used to love Kyle :D and now he's all grown up and playing Jack on Revenge, maybe that's why I love the character so much

I loved Kyle too! He was my 2nd favorite, just after Maria. When I started watching the pilot of Revenge, I didn't recognize him.. shame on me. ;P But it bother me that I didn't know why his face was so familiar, so I had to pause and look on imdb.. I was like 'OMG! It's Kyle!' lol.. I guess that's part of why I like Jack too :)

I only remember who killed Laura Palmer :)

LMAO! DOn't know why.. but that made me lol for real.. :D

have you chosen Mondler's favorite moment? I say the proposal , or when the truth about them dating comes out :D

No, it's too difficult! But I think I'm gonna go with the proposal..

No I only watched the ones with Logan because that was the time my friend told me to watch it. :P

Well, then you definitely need to watch the earlier seasons. They're worth it, I can assure you.
hace más de un año twilightlover73 said…
Well, then you definitely need to watch the earlier seasons. They're worth it, I can assure you.

I'll make a note of it :P So that's maybe the... 12th(?) thing you told me to watch XD

Anyways, I gotta go guys, It's about 2:00 AM here and I haven;t slept for 3 days (long story) and I'm about to pass out. Will talk tomorrow, bye Cint,Laura.
LOL! I only recommend the best stuff ;P
Night!! Sweet dreams!! :**
kiss
I didn't recognize him.. shame on me.

rofl! how can you not :)) tbh I read an interview on ew before revenge started and there it was , actor, who played Kyle, all grown up ....so I knew beforehand :D

well the whole point of the show was discovering the killer lol :D

ok, Bye Diana :*
mondler.. done
st. berry.. done

Only four more to go.. haha
I'm so excited for Revenge tomorrow, btw.. the show's too good, you really need to catch up :D
laugh
my top Roswell Character :D

Michel
Kyle
Maria
....blank :))
crying
Revenge tomorrow, btw.. the show's too good, you really need to catch up

don't tease me :(( I can't know if I can watch tvd!! please kill me now :(
Michael is my #3 and #4 is Isabel. There was a time when Michael was my fave though ;)

Opps! Didn't mean to upset you! :')
I always wanna kill someone when my internet is being stupid!!
big smile
oh I forgot about Isabel, she was awesome :D and didn't liked Max and Liz, don't know what's with me, always fell for the secondary characters :D Blair, Chuck , Katherine, Tyler, Tate
Hahah.. yeah, same. Although Chuck & Blair became the center of attention on GG.. wonder why.. ;P

Max & Liz really annoyed me. It's ironic that I've seen people who like them say Kyle was a boring character.. lol. I also liked Tess and the sheriff. Alex was ok too, althoug I was not too sad to see him go.. haha.
smile
btw do you like my new icon :D
big smile
be sure to show me your top couple when finished :D
btw do you like my new icon :D

Yep, of course!! :)

I had forgotten how many cute scenes they had :)
link
Of course I will. I'm almost done with picking my fave moments..
:DD I'm excited!!
I saw that it was a Rory/Logan scene but sadly It won't load :( when they were in the hospital ?
Sorry, I keep forgetting it :/
Yeah, it's from the time Logan was in an accident of some kind trying to do something wild.. lol. He's leaving the hospital and she's driving him crazy with all the worrying and asking questions to the doctor.. so cute :)
big smile
the promo looks good :D after 20 minutes I managed to see it lol :D

To beat the villain you have to be the better villain :D I'm liking this new Stefan :D
Haha.. who knew he could be interesting, right? :PP
big smile
Haha.. who knew he could be interesting, right?

totally :))

Alice just twitted something /bashing in Dair :)) so it has been a while, how do you feel about twitter?
I don't know.. I'm not really that into it. I suppose I need to start talking to people there..

So, my list is pretty much done.. I'm now trying to find the scenes I chose on YT and then I'll review the text. See what you think :)
link
I don't know.. I'm not really that into it. I suppose I need to start talking to people there..

same with me...don't like it so much :(
big smile
aww Tate/Violet are number 2 :D I feel complete :))

Greatest Moment: when he tells her he wants to introduce her to Jesse, the guy who's nuts about her.
hihihi my favorite also :D

Logan/Veronica, miss them :/

Spike/Buffy only 10 :D they are awesome btw :D

Greatest moment: their goodbye scene, so sad and beautiful.
what happened exactly ?

Mulder & Scully - seeing as it's your number 1 show, how come they are so far back :D

Kara & Lee-weirdly I didn't watch it, but heard all the good stuff about them , and watched their scenes :D

aww Tate/Violet are number 2
seeing as it's your number 1 show, how come they are so far back :D

LOL! Read the list description. ;)

Kara & Lee-weirdly I didn't watch it, but heard all the good stuff about them , and watched their scenes :D

Oh.. it's a great show. But I was kinda disappointed at the way their story ended :/

what happened exactly ?

Well, I don't know if you know anything about Angel, so I'll give you the full version.. lol.
Joss Whedon thinks the world revolves around him and didn't like Charisma getting pregnant cause it ruined all of his brilliant/genius plot for the 'amazing' season 4, so as punishment she was not on season 5 (Cordy was in a comma). Then on the 100th episode, he wanted to bring Buffy to the plot, but SMG thought she was too good to be on Angel again and they asked Charisma to take her place. Her only requirement was that they didn't kill her character, but.. yeah, you guessed it right, that's exactly what they did. So at the beginning of the epi Angel gets a call that Cordy woke up and they go get her. But in the last scene, we find out that she never really woke up and that she asked the powers that be to let her help Angel get back on track. So she kisses him, the phone rings and it's someone from the hospital telling him she died. :( My explanation is a little confusing.. when I find a video or the quotes I'll link you.. it was a very sad scene :')
sad
wow so Cordelia died:( I really have to catch up on Angel , seen some epi's on tv but don't remember much :D
hace más de un año Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Giiiiiirrls!! Hey!!
LOL! Read the list description. ;)

hahaha don't mind me I'm always like this :))
kiss
Julia!!!!Welcome back!!! Happy New Year's Hun:*
Happy new year! What's up?
Did you guys watch the new promo? DE <3
no ! the ew one? I saw one but there was only one scene with them, no words

Did you have fun on your trip?
Hey Julia!! :)
How was the broadway musical?? I forgot the name..lol
I really have to catch up on Angel

You really do! It was a great show if you don't count S4.. haha. But even in that season there are great episodes and Cangel scenes, it's just not as good as a whole ;)
laugh
watching nair 2.0 / don't ask :))
laugh
don't ask :)

Impossible! WTF?! LOL
no ! the ew one? I saw one but there was only one scene with them, no words

The one where Damon strokes Elena's face?

Did you have fun on your trip?

i'm still on it lol! We arrived in Washington today so I had more time to relax and come on here!

was the broadway musical?? I forgot the name..lol

It was amazing! Dan was flawless, he is a great singer and dancer! And you can tell he's really hard working. I tried to get his autograph but failed lol. The place was crowded. Today is Darren's opening night. I'll arrive earlier on the 5th to try to get his autograph, or at least see him.

big smile
Impossible! WTF?! LOL
gone mad, seeing all the crap that awaits lol! jk felt nostalgic so i'm re-watching season 2 scenes, hey even nair are ok, in comparison with Louise :))

I'll arrive earlier on the 5th to try to get his autograph, or at least see him.

fingers crossed

link
Oh.. I always thought Nair had a great friendship. I loved the scene where they're talking about why she loves watching the same old movies over and over in 2x19. :)
I saw this one! Did you watch link?

I'm afraid I won't be able to watch it on thursday! And I'll just be able to watch it when I arrive in Brazil... :(
big smile
saw it^^^

kinda love this new side of Stefan's