Blair & Chuck C/B fans foros Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 10019

hace más de un año Nibylandija said…
smile
Thanks for your 4x12 recap, Nat!
hace más de un año iLoveChair said…
No problem! xD
Dair fans are going crazy all over my dashboard on tumblr...

~`!@#$%^&*
hace más de un año Daisy93 said…
Did you watch skins US, was it actuallly any good?

Hi Anna
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año cintia_cs said…
That Raina chick is fugly as fuck. They could have found someone more attractive at least to hookup with Chuck.

LMAO!! That's true!

I just watched the episode and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Probably because I was prepared for the lack of CB. It was like when you turn on the tv and watch any random show because you don't have anything better to do. I wasn't excited about it, but it kept me entertained.
Did you watch skins US, was it actuallly any good?

Yes I did, and it was pretty okay, def. better than the Pilot, cause this ep was an original one.

Dair fans are going crazy all over my dashboard on tumblr...

Ew, thank fuck I have tumblr savior and every DB post doesn't show up, but ONLY IF people tag them as 'dair.'
hace más de un año LaPiccolaFra said…
GIRLSSSS I'M HERE!
monkey
IKR! I've heard Tea/Tony >>> Michelle/Tony?

I'm actually interested in Tea's character! When I find some time, I will watch the epi for sure.
heart
GIRLZZZ
Yeah, the writers can't keep up a good season in the second half.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED :)))
Cintia! I was honestly really REAAAAAALLY bored with the episode. I had other shows to catch up on after Monday, and they all were better than it. And the ratings are pretty bad, so much of Banners thinking they're increasing the ratings, HAHAHAH.
Hey, btw!! :)

Suddenly the forum is full of people.
That Raina chick is fugly as fuck. They could have found someone more attractive at least to hookup with Chuck.

IKR? And I HATE her attitude!
FRAAAAAAAA! EVERYONE'S HERE! *GROUP HUG* :D :D :D

IKR! I've heard Tea/Tony >>> Michelle/Tony?

Haha, I like all as an OT3. :) But yeah, Tea/Tony's kiss was pretty hawt.
surprise
Ew, thank fuck I have tumblr savior and every DB post doesn't show up, but ONLY IF people tag them as 'dair.'

HOW DO I DO THAT!?
Nat, do you still watch 90210?
hace más de un año Daisy93 said…
Hey Cintia & Fra
heart
*GROUP HUG*
HOW DO I DO THAT!?

Only if you're using Google Chrome. It's a GC extension.
link
monkey
Haha, I like all as an OT3. :) But yeah, Tea/Tony's kiss was pretty hawt.

Michelle seems to be such a shippable/likeable character. *_*
Nat, do you still watch 90210?

Yes, I planned on watching it just now, but everyone's here, so I might as well put that off xD
SO I CAN DO THAT? F!YEAH, GOING NOW.
wink
That link doesn't work now. Just google 'tumblr savior' and click on the 4th link!
And the ratings are pretty bad

Oh.. that was to be expected. Everytime CB go their separate ways the ratings drop. That makes me happy!! :')
What I actually liked in this episode is that it turns out Lily was actually trying to do the right thing. But, ofc, that's because I'm one of the few people that like her and wasn't very happy with her sudden OOCness.

The only other show I watch that was on last night is Greek, but I haven't watched yet cause I wanted to leave the best for last :)
hmmm
Oh. I don't really use it anymore. I'm using Mozilla Firefox instead.
I refuse to see SkinsUS. I look forward to see Gen3, though! And I decided I'll give it a try on season 4, a friend of mine told me it's waaaay better than S3.
Thread is moving fast :)
Yes, I planned on watching it just now, but everyone's here, so I might as well put that off xD

I see! I haven't caught up on all the episodes since I saw 3x01 which I found poor. Can't stand there's no Adrianna/Liam, Naomi/Liam and Silver/Teddy. Just no. But I've been kind of thinking of it lately... Don't know what to do, really. :P
I'm still pretty sure I won't see Skins Gen3.. but I might change my mind if everyone else likes it. ;)
I was happy Lily didn't turned out to be a bitch. I only loved Chuck's scenes. Cherry kinda pwned, even though I found Serena annoyoing at some point!

Don't get me started on Ban. I just hate it that it was kinda thanks to him that she realised what she wants to be. Ugh.

Yep, it was a waste of time.
What I actually liked in this episode is that it turns out Lily was actually trying to do the right thing. But, ofc, that's because I'm one of the few people that like her and wasn't very happy with her sudden OOCness.

I like Lily too. And at the end of the day, she's definitely doing those things for the good of her family, no matter what it takes. The end justifies the means. ;)
I'M ON TUMBLR FOR LIKE 72 HOURS AND A BANNER IS ALREADY STALKING ME. NOW, GIRLS, THIS IS LOVE.
 I'M ON TUMBLR FOR LIKE 72 HOURS AND A BANNER IS ALREADY STALKING ME. NOW, GIRLS, THIS IS LOVE.
monkey
And I decided I'll give it a try on season 4, a friend of mine told me it's waaaay better than S3.

In my eyes, it actually was. I seem to be in the minority, but I do prefer S4 over S3.
I refuse to see SkinsUS. I look forward to see Gen3, though! And I decided I'll give it a try on season 4, a friend of mine told me it's waaaay better than S3.

Believe me, even THAT was better than GG last night.
AND GIMME SKINS GEN3 NAO. FUCK YEAH! I'm SOOOOOO excited, you have no idea. I've been watching interviews with them, and the cast seem to mash so well. I love them all! & I love that they say this gen will be basically about the friendships and A LOT more carefree and lighthearted.
Just no. But I've been kind of thinking of it lately... Don't know what to do, really. :P

Anna, you already know what I think about 90210! I mean the second they brought in Lannie, I decided to quit the show. XD
I got this on my dashboard

I got this on my dashboard ...
I see! I haven't caught up on all the episodes since I saw 3x01 which I found poor. Can't stand there's no Adrianna/Liam, Naomi/Liam and Silver/Teddy. Just no. But I've been kind of thinking of it lately... Don't know what to do, really. :P

I don't know what to say to you, I'm still watching cause I'm not really a show quitter. :P
crying
AWWEEE I'M LISTENING TO THE MISFITS' SOUNDTRACK ATM
EWWWW FRA! How mature.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW x10000000000 ANNA! That's just plain ridiculous.
I love that they say this gen will be basically about the friendships and A LOT more carefree and lighthearted.

EXACTLY! This is why I wanna watch it!

LMAO!! Lucky you!! :P

I have to admit I was able to watch the Dair scenes without vomiting. I think I could stand their interaction, as long as it was scarce and they kept a safe distance between them.
as long as it was scarce and they kept a safe distance between them.

Unfortunately, that distance will no longer be there.
LMAO. Anna that is so ridiculous I can't even! Gosh, MANIPS? Are they serious?
WE are the ones that are NOT shipping a couple that lives off manips. This Banner got things wrong, but lets forgive them, retardation is a sad thing.
I got this on my dashboard

LMAO! That's just sad. When did Chuck force himself on Blair?!?
Oh and I'm also tired that the only SLs Chuck gets revolve around business trouble and sleeping around with girls.
I'm not really a show quitter. :P

I thought I am not one either! Trust me! But I'm feeling tired with 90210, OTH and Glee? at this point, you know... With Gossip Girl it's only a little break until Dair are over or Chair are about to get back together... But with the other two, it's like... I lost all the interest.

My faith is still in TVD on the upcoming Friday... But no high hopes after 2x11.
last edited hace más de un año
When did Chuck force himself on Blair?!?

Haven't you seen the piano sex? That's the worst case rape ever.

Oh and I'm also tired that the only SLs Chuck gets revolve around business trouble and sleeping around with girls.

But they at least INTEREST me.
But with the other two, it's like... I lost all the interest.

Yeah, I know, but I still watch them. I just can't. LOL
*But with the other two/three

I'm still not sure how I feel about Glee.