Blair & Chuck When did Chuck really start liking Blair?

ChuckBlairLuvA posted on Dec 04, 2008 at 09:33PM
Alot of you have said on some picks that Chuck liked Blair waaaaaaaay before Victrola. And I know they schemed, and he respected her enough to not go hitting on her all the time...since she was nate's gf and all...but where is the real proof? Personally, I think regardless of nate, if he had a thing for blair, he would've told her. It's not like he's one to keep these things to himself. He's pretty blunt.

Thoughts?
save

Blair & Chuck 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año ChuckBlairLuvA said…
haha. opinions usually change this much for you in 5 minutes? *raises eyebrows*
hace más de un año AntoniaEmma said…
i think he liked her as a person but didnt realize her as a sexual person until victrola, which was why when the crossdresser asked "whos that girl" he said, "I have no idea." Because he was seeing a new side of her and became attracted to her physically, i think he already was attracted to her physically this just made him realize it...
hace más de un año GGirl_CB4BW said…
heart
"...Define Like?" (Lol! couldnt resist putting that quote in!)

I know chuck was always attracted to her just because she's a girl! but i dont think he had feelings for her or fancied her until Victrola.
#He definately had respect for B/N and was supportive of their relationship, in the wild brunch he was helping B hook up with N even though they both knew nate had cheated with serena....so it shows that he wanted to help her get back with Nate.

He always had respect for her and they had chemistry because they were both so alike, they were definately attracted to eachother, but Victrola was definately the defining moment for the beginning of Chair.
hace más de un año gossipgirl95 said…
heart
I Bet He Already Loved Her Before They Had Sex!