Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

hace más de un año TheAdventGhost said…

Name: Valon Nakugawa
Personality: Dedicated, Nice,
Beyblade: Flash Leopard
Team?: Solo for now:
Bio: Valon decided to start beyblading at the age of 13, Valon has won 2 tournaments therefore being a champion, Valon decided to participate for the medical help of his older brother, Zalon. Zalon is now out of the hospital and also Beyblades, but is seen so little time.
hace más de un año hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Kiki Hiwatari
Appearance: her cloths are kinda like Kai's but the pants are shorts and her hair looks like Kai but its a bit more curly
Personality: she's kinda shy when out of battle she'll kinda shudder but that's why she won't talk I anyone she'll only talk to her brother well whisper anyway
Beyblade: Ice Pheonix
Team?: blade breakers
Bio: the only reason she's with the Blade Breakers is because of Kai she cares about Kai and he's the only one who she will talk too she wouldn't mind going on a walk alone but her brother thinks she needs help so he's thinking of helping her make a team of her own so then she'll be more talkative and not only with her brother
(Sweet, thanks for joining)
Valon: Alright, time to test my speed rate for my beyblade, Let it Rip, *Flash Leopard is launched, and is spinning at a fast rate* there that's a good rate for starting
last edited hace más de un año
(welcome and sorry for the very late reply I have school anyway)
Kiki: b-but K-Kai...
Kai: no buys Kiki i need you to get some help you know I care about you but I want you to be ya know more confident like when your in battle *looks around and see's Valon points over at him* there go talk with him
Kiki: K-Kai
Kai: no buts *pushes Kiki over to Valon* hey there!
*Flash Leopard comes back to my hand*
Valon: Hey, what's up?
Kai: *looks at Kiki and does a gesture*
Kiki: *stays where she is being shy*
Kai: *sighs and goes behind Kiki and pushes her closer to Valon but not to close*
Kiki: *blushes because of her shyness while shaking*
Valon: You alright? Why are you shaking? Hey, I bet you like beyblading, *shows Kiki my beyblade*
Kiki: *still shaking a bit and nods slowly while taking out her beyblade but then it slips out of her hand*
Kai: *whispers to her* don't I'm staying here
Kiki: *stops shaking but still blushing*
Valon: So, now for introductions, I'm Valon Nakugawa, but I know who you 2 are, Kai and Kiki Hiwatari, you 2 are from the blade breakers?
hace más de un año dargox said…
(sorry for being late, busy watching my kid brother and my computer was on a meltdown.)

Name: Ace
Appearance: this (link)
Personality: calm, smart, loyal, and never give up in battle.
Beyblade: Sladger (is it ok if I use my own bey?)
Team?: former white tiger
Bio: Ace is rai's cousin from american and was a former white tiger member who's been traveling trying to build a strong team able to give the white tigers & blade breakers a run for their beys but had no luck..YET!
(No problem, and it's no problem to have your own bey)
Valon: Well, I wonder if there's anyone to beyblade with, anyway, I need a team, but who can I get for it?
Ace: on the other sides of a big nearby tree. "LET IT RIP!!!!!" He fire slader at the tree.

*slader hits the tree and saws around, then jumps off and flys pass the three other bladers, and finally stops by sliceing a bolder half way*
Valon: That blade, I've never seen anything like it
Ace: jumps up on the spilt in the tree and calls sladger back, saying. "hello, are you three bladers?"

*sladger flys backs into ace's left hand*
Valon: Yeah, I've won the solo tournaments, 2 of them. I'm guessing you're a blader as well
Ace: "yup, and won 7 solo tournaments with my pal here.." He holds out sladger, showing it's a blue body multi performance top with winged shift base, and gold duel attack ring with a sliver high grade defence ring.
Valon: 7? Now that's impressive, but the tag team tournament is coming up in a month, and I've yet to get a team together
Ace: "same here. So how about this...you & me have a battle right now & if you win i'll join as your team partner. So deal?" He asked while jump-flipping off the tree & lands next to valon.
Valon: Deal, *attaches bey and ripcord to launcher readying*
Ace: jumps a few feet back and attach his bey to his launcher, saying. "alrightey, LET IT RIP!!!!!" he press a trigger to make the bey spin super fast, then rip the ripcord to launch the bey.

*Sladger Launch off the launcher at 600 rpm & lands cycles around waiting for valon's bey move*
Valon: *Ripped Beyblade at the same time, giving it about the same rpm* Alright, go *Flash Leopard charges at Sladger, clashing*
*Sladger flips over flash leopard and slams it in the air*

Valon: Neat trick, now Flash Leopard,
*Flash Leopard spins downward on a trail of flame*
Ace: thanks but two can play this game, SLADGER NOW!!
*sladger reverse it's spin to deflect flash leopard*
*flash leopard is shot back*
Valon: I see. That's why you're the 7 time champion
Ace: yeah...and if I had this move, then I would've been 10 time champ. SLADGER, SHADOW SABER..NOW!!!

*sladger zigzag towards flash leopard, then disappear as shadow clone like beytops bash into flash leopard*
Kiki: *fiddles her fingers and looks at Kai*
Kai: I'm not leaving until you atleast make some friends besides maybe your can be in a team with them
Kiki: *makes a 'I don't want to though' look*
Kai: *gives Kiki a look*
Valon: Alright, then try this, Flash Leopard, Flame Illusion *creates a circle of flames and each side of the circle shows 3 flash leopards* I never thought I'd have to use that
Kiki: *sighs and watches the battle*
Kai: *folds his arms and watches the battle aswell*
Valon: This ability won't be so easy to dodge, you're surrounded
Kiki: *eyes widen at the beyblade*
Kai: that move? No way
Valon: Something I've been practicing for a long time
*Days later*
Valon: ... *sigh*
hace más de un año AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Tristian
Appearance: pic
Personality: Average guy who can get along with almost anyone. He uses that to get info on other beybladers.
Beyblade: Zaria (my own)
Team?: Wild Bladers
Bio: Tristian grew up with beyblades since his parents owns a blade shop. He started entering in tournaments just to battle players, not really interested in being champ.
 Name: Tristian Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: pic Personality: Average guy who can get along wi
(Well well, long time no see)
AceDarkwolf17 commented…
Yeah, long time. hace más de un año
Is this still active??
(Barely.... But maybe if you wish, you could help make this active again)
Tristian was working part time at his parent's beyblade shop. He's seen every type of blade and very type of person walk through those doors. None of them compared to his Zaria, the beyblade he's had for many years and won him many battles.
Valon: *walking around noticed the shop* Hm, my Leopard could use some fixing, *he'd head over to the shop*
Tristian was finishing up another's beyblade. The shop got paid and the boy and his mother left happy customers. This shop (Jack's BB Shop) is the one where beyblader bring their blades to get quality work with flood service.
Valon: Hmm... I've heard a lot about this shop, such amazing service and quality.
The door was propped open just because. Tristian noticed the possible customer. "Welcome to Jack's BB Shop. How may I be of service."
Valon: Oh, hello, I was wondering if there was any chance I could come here to get my beyblade fixed. It suffered a huge beating in my last match.
"No problem. Let me take a look at it to asses the damage."
Valon: *he'd hand him the severely damaged beyblade*
"You weren't kidding, it's wrecked. What did you fight, a blender?" He looked over the beyblade. "Everything needs to be replaced. Luckily, we have everything here. It's going to be $10."
Valon: Don't worry, I've got the money, *he'd pay him the $10*
"It'll be ready in a few." Tristian took it to the bench on the side of the shop. Fixing that damaged of a keyboard would normally take longer, but Tristian is a quick beyblade fixer.
Valon: Thank you very much.
Some minutes later, he returned with a fixed beyblade. "There you are. Want to test it. We have a bey stadium in the back."