Back to the Future Where Can I Sell The Pants...

merrywho posted on Feb 01, 2012 at 02:36AM
Jennifer wore in Back to the future. They are the pink flower ones.I used to where them back in the future now too small. Size 30 but feel like a small 4. I used to have the vest but cant find it. They need a fun home. thx
last edited on Feb 01, 2012 at 02:43AM

Back to the Future 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año BTTFlovie said…
smile
Are they the actual pants or just ones that look like them? :)
hace más de un año merrywho said…
actual... Ive had them for a long time. Im moving for the first time since 1994 and came across them. I thought someone who is a true fan would enjoy them. Back then i just wore them. some people liked them some not... I think because they weren't "blue" jeans. They have little zippers at the ankles and they're by Guess. I think they're still cool.
hace más de un año BTTFlovie said…
big smile
That's so awesome! Since you're looking to sell them you could always try listing them on eBay or Craigslist. But if you just want to do a small deal- how much would you charge for them? :)
hace más de un año merrywho said…
probably $100. They say size 30 but they're small. I used to wear them in the late 80's then had 2 children. I wear a size 6 again but they are still small and lean. Unless you want to buy them to put on display.They're fun pants.I have yet to see any like them since. Definately a conversation starter + let me know.